Sensei Beru Lessons Desu~
Member
1015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Under Hyper-Tsuna...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08 , edited 11/3/08
Minna-san Ohayou Gozaimasu! This is Sensei Beru's part desu!

In Japan, when they write in hiragana they have steps.For example a + before they finish the cross there's a step they'll make the dash first. That's what my Japanese sensei told me her name is Sensei Hiromi Silong while my old Japanese sensei was Sensei Ayako Katayama Malicdem and Sensei Ayako's husband is the Filipino principal of our school Mr. Julius Malicdem.


+BASIC+

KAZOKU - FAMILY

Otou-san = Father
Okaa-san = Mother
Ojii-san = Grandfather Pronounce: slow
Obaa-san = Grandmother Pronounce: slow
Onee-san = Older sister
Onii-san = Older brother
Otoutou = Younger brother
Imouto = Younger sister
Ojisan = Uncle Pronounce: Fast
Obasan = Auntie Pronounce: Fast


AISATSU - GREETINGS


Ohayou Gozaimasu = Good Morning
Konnichiwa = Good Afternoon
Konbanwa = Good Evening
Hajimemashite = Nice to meet you!
Sayounara = Goodbye
Dou itashimashite = You're welcome
Arigatou Gozaimasu = Thank you very much or Thank you
Itai = Ouch!
Sumimasen = excuse me
Gomenasai = sorry
Doozo = here you go
Arigatou = thanks
Omedetou Gozaimasu = congratulations
Ittadakimasu = i will now eat
Gochisousama Deshita = thank you for the food


KAZU - NUMBER

1 - ichi
2 - ni
3 - san
4 - shi,yon
5 - go
6 - roku
7 - shichi,nana
8 - hachi
9 - ku,kyu
10 - ju
11 - ju-ichi
12 - ju-ni
13 - ju-san
14 - ju-shi,ju-yon
15 - ju-go
16 - ju-roku
17 - ju-shichi,ju-nana
18 - ju-hachi
19 - ju-ku,ju-kyu
20 - ni ju-
30 - san ju-
40 - yon ju-
50 - go ju-
60 - roku ju
70 - nana ju-
80 - hachi ju-
90 - kyu ju-
100 - hyako
200 - ni hyaku
300 - san byaku
400 - yon hyaku
500 - go hyaku
600 - roppyaku
700 - nana kyaku
800 - happyaku
900 - kyu-hyaku
1000 - sen
2000 - ni sen
3000 - san zen
4000 - yon sen
5000 - go sen
6000 - roku sen
7000 - nana sen
8000 - hassen
9000 - kyu-sen
10 000 - ichi man
100 000 - ju man
1 000 000 - hyaku man


That's all for today!
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 10/17/08 , edited 10/17/08
Actually, a number of these were already covered in previous posts, sorry I also made a family thread.

"Gochisousama deshita"...I think you accidentally forgot the "c", yes?
Posted 10/17/08

Ryukon wrote:

Actually, a number of these were already covered in previous posts, sorry I also made a family thread.

Gochisousama deshita. I think you accidentally forgot the "c", yes?


hahaha
Gomen, Ryukonsan. i just thought the way you used Gochisousama deshita was funny since im so used to it being said after a meal but yeah gomen!

also this was a good post for a kind of short "all in one" lesson but i agree with Ryukon that most of these are repeats of what has already been posted. I think it was nicely put together though! hopefully people who see this post will be able to be less troubled ^^
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

Ryouseiteki wrote:

hahaha
Gomen, Ryukonsan. i just thought the way you used Gochisousama deshita was funny since im so used to it being said after a meal but yeah gomen!

also this was a good post for a kind of short "all in one" lesson but i agree with Ryukon that most of these are repeats of what has already been posted. I think it was nicely put together though! hopefully people who see this post will be able to be less troubled ^^


Haha, I didn't realize that, actually. Now that I look back on it, it does look strange. I edited my post to make it not seem so weird.

はい、はい。そうですねえ、あの最後のパラグラフは。短いがいいんです。
Posted 10/17/08

Ryukon wrote:


Ryouseiteki wrote:

hahaha
Gomen, Ryukonsan. i just thought the way you used Gochisousama deshita was funny since im so used to it being said after a meal but yeah gomen!

also this was a good post for a kind of short "all in one" lesson but i agree with Ryukon that most of these are repeats of what has already been posted. I think it was nicely put together though! hopefully people who see this post will be able to be less troubled ^^


Haha, I didn't realize that, actually. Now that I look back on it, it does look strange. I edited my post to make it not seem so weird.

はい、はい。そうですねえ、あの最後のパラグラフは。短いがいいんです。


Haha awww you didnt need to do that i know gochisousama deshita isnt just used for food it's just commonly used that way for me so when i saw it i was like omggg haha referring to the post as food just a silly thought haha

3730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
and you expect me to learn this!?!
jk its easy
Member
5970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...............Are you maybe excepting all the students here to learn this??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:
Member
5970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
Anyways! thanks for teaching us the Japanese lessons! It was very helpful mikikiyora sensei!
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
I forgot about this thread...anyways, I edited some stuffs in the starting post, but I'm going to lock this thread because it's a repeat of everything else that was covered previously.

If you want to make another lesson in here, Mikikiyora-san, let me know and I'll open it back up.
You must be logged in to post.