Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
High School Wrestling
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
i am taking it but don't be a fag and just learn techniques you need to move up weight classes and get stronger
1653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
wrestling no offence but i hate it so stupid but then i do support my younger brother cuz he's on the school team but i still hate it regardless of that
welook 
8477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
highschool wreslting is fine. But once its more pro its rather pointless. really doesnt make any sense. seeing how u have rules in a fight. personally i fight that if u cant hit or kick in a fight its rather boring
637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / In your room^_^
Offline
Posted 1/10/08

It's sport like any other sport, I'm not talking about "sports entertainment", people should respect something they don't know about instead of babbling off and comparing it off to something else which is totally different (like the WWE, TNA, ECW, which is categorized as "sports entertainment"). Wrestling is a good sport for those who look for a good strength and endurance workout. Even though I didn't wrestle for my high school, I did help support the team by scheduling workouts shifts and I went to watch a couple of meetings in the end. Respect for you and good luck!


correct^_^

i like wrestling but wrestling doesnt like me hihi,
i only watch it in tv. also we dont have a sport wrestling in our school too bad T_T
and if ever they do have i'll definetly watch and become a supporter of this sport^^
4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
you guys are totally blurring the lines here. if you wanna go pro from highschool wrestling, its called the olympics

anyways i wish my school had a wrestling team, i'd love to be able to mix that with my jiu-jitsu.

WWE is more like ballet(its often compared to ballet) than actual wrestling
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
And after that, you move on to college wrestling and it's pro wrestling or the MMA.

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=147958
Posted 3/21/08
It's cool I guess.
1795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / im under you're b...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
actual fighting is better...*punches in jaw*
13328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
i rather do judo than westelin... i mean.... judo pretty similar to it..... but u know.... the clothings....
868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Fields of Fum, CA
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

o0James0o wrote:

i rather do judo than westelin... i mean.... judo pretty similar to it..... but u know.... the clothings....


well no, you see judo is about using your attackers force against them or using your strength and weight against them. wrestling is about who can can cup who's balls harder or who can credit card who's ass cheeks faster.
13328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

BOSSManPretty wrote:


o0James0o wrote:

i rather do judo than westelin... i mean.... judo pretty similar to it..... but u know.... the clothings....


well no, you see judo is about using your attackers force against them or using your strength and weight against them. wrestling is about who can can cup who's balls harder or who can credit card who's ass cheeks faster.


well... they both are huggin each another... so....
868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Fields of Fum, CA
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

o0James0o wrote:


BOSSManPretty wrote:


o0James0o wrote:

i rather do judo than westelin... i mean.... judo pretty similar to it..... but u know.... the clothings....


well no, you see judo is about using your attackers force against them or using your strength and weight against them. wrestling is about who can can cup who's balls harder or who can credit card who's ass cheeks faster.


well... they both are huggin each another... so....


yeah in judo you hug then throw far. in wrestling you hug, go to the floor, smother, grope, try to get t third base with 'em, then dry hump 'em till ya win.
13328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

BOSSManPretty wrote:

yeah in judo you hug then throw far. in wrestling you hug, go to the floor, smother, grope, try to get t third base with 'em, then dry hump 'em till ya win.


yes... but when u cant throw those fat arse far..... u fall onto the floor and try to grab them... pretty similar to wrestelin... :O
8251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / I couldnt tell yo...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
Before I injured my shoulder I was undefeated with all pins this year.... I hate the sport, the people in it are intolerant moronic assholes, I've wrestled now for 7 years and I still hate it, I'm not aloud to quit. I'm a pacifist and I'm not aloud to quit a violent sport. I find it to be the worst sport ever because of the barbaric nature of the styles of wrestling where there purpose is to put there opponent in the most agony as possible, its sick. I loved this sport when i hated people and because of the nature of the sport, almost everyone who joins develops a narcissistic mind set of egocentrism.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.