First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
High School Wrestling
8251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / I couldnt tell yo...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

Raikuga wrote:

for everyone that thinks im talking about wwe im NOT. Look up high school wrestling and youll see what im talking about.


Trust me I know, I do it do. I hate it and even being good and having 7 years of it I still hate it. read my post to see why.
868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Fields of Fum, CA
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

o0James0o wrote:


BOSSManPretty wrote:

yeah in judo you hug then throw far. in wrestling you hug, go to the floor, smother, grope, try to get t third base with 'em, then dry hump 'em till ya win.


yes... but when u cant throw those fat arse far..... u fall onto the floor and try to grab them... pretty similar to wrestelin... :O



yes, but no cup caking!
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

BOSSManPretty wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


BOSSManPretty wrote:

yeah in judo you hug then throw far. in wrestling you hug, go to the floor, smother, grope, try to get t third base with 'em, then dry hump 'em till ya win.


yes... but when u cant throw those fat arse far..... u fall onto the floor and try to grab them... pretty similar to wrestelin... :O



yes, but no cup caking!


butt cakin? 0.o... o well iono :D... they just seem similar to me... due to the huggin each another like faggots...
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
iono why ppl are hatin on wrestling, its so badass that its completely changed the game in mma and ppl who say they would rather punch or kick cmon, if u get slammed on the floor and u dont know how to breakfall thats instant death or ur goin to be a perma paraplegic
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sooga Forest
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
As the resident female, all I hafta say on this subject is...


Oh ba-bay!

868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Fields of Fum, CA
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

o0James0o wrote:


BOSSManPretty wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


BOSSManPretty wrote:

yeah in judo you hug then throw far. in wrestling you hug, go to the floor, smother, grope, try to get t third base with 'em, then dry hump 'em till ya win.


yes... but when u cant throw those fat arse far..... u fall onto the floor and try to grab them... pretty similar to wrestelin... :O



yes, but no cup caking!


butt cakin? 0.o... o well iono :D... they just seem similar to me... due to the huggin each another like faggots...


yeah ive seen som stupid people do judo wrong and they look like a retard tryin to fuck a door knob, but thats cause they are stupid,,,,,,,,and maybe into dudes.
967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
64 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08
wow this is pathetic. people have some respect for the damn sport.

I've wrestled, and I actually sucked at it. Keep in mind, I've only wrestled one year (sadly, it was on and off, I never actually practiced consistently), and Grade 12 was my emotional year ROFL! So yeah it had many effects on my gameplay, but otherwise, I really like the sport, and I wish I would disregarded what my peers said about the sport being "gay" and joined my school team earlier.

The were only two reasons, why I joined. One was because I wanted to toughen myself up (yes it worked alright). And two, my parents did not want me to join martial art groups (which was completely lame). I actually believe I had the potential to those type of sports, but my parents didn't allow me to join those so I basically lost my opportunity, which is sad. Now I'm taking up another sport called, which I'm sure you all know, badminton. Great sport, but I would join wrestling if it were more accessible to me.

Otherwise, I love the sport, it's great for your reputation (obviously I don't rant out that I'm a wrestler, people just find out).

And for those douches that think HIGHSCHOOL wrestling is a gay sport, go screw yourselves, if you end up on the ground during a fight, lets see who's going to get their faces smashed to the ground.

I would upload a video of myself wrestling, but I find it's an embarrassment to show people on the internet, since I am not a very good wrestler myself, but I will post a link at the end of the post to a very good wrestling video of a guy absolutely dominating his opponent (FYI, this guy is nationally ranked in Canada, I think, you might have to check up on that).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdEyRXJ4Psk

P.S. Chances of injury within the sport of wrestling is much lower than playing football. For those who are hesitating whether or not to join the sport, I would suggest you not to hesitate and join a team if you have the opportunity, you never want to miss out on it. You won't regret it.
967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
64 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

masterofchaos wrote:

Before I injured my shoulder I was undefeated with all pins this year.... I hate the sport, the people in it are intolerant moronic assholes, I've wrestled now for 7 years and I still hate it, I'm not aloud to quit. I'm a pacifist and I'm not aloud to quit a violent sport. I find it to be the worst sport ever because of the barbaric nature of the styles of wrestling where there purpose is to put there opponent in the most agony as possible, its sick. I loved this sport when i hated people and because of the nature of the sport, almost everyone who joins develops a narcissistic mind set of egocentrism.


I really don't know why you are in the sport... wrestling isn't meant to hurt people. When I mean hurt, I mean like trying to break the guys lungs or something. Really this sport is not as violent as you say it is. I don't know where you live, but you kinda give a bad name to wrestling.

Yes I agree, there are cheapshots, but not how you described it.

As for creating the "most agony as possible" for the opponent, well what did you think would happen? I mean for god's sake, it's a disgrace to even say you've been in the sport for 7 odd years and say it's a horrible sport. Really, thats just down right sad. Here I am trying to get into the sport, and here you are trying to get out of it. And I don't know who you wrestle, but those people who you wrestle aren't very good at having good sportsmanship. So far, everybody I've wrestled is nice when out of the ring, and down right aggressive when in it. It's the freakin nature of the sport.

Even my coach and other coaches emphasize the fact that all the anger stays within the mat, not outside.

So yeah, I don't know where you wrestle, but your form of wrestling (according to how you are describing it) is not the true form of wrestling.

on another note, considering the diction you used, I don't know how you would not be able to spell "allowed" correctly. Maybe you're drunk from a nights worth of partying. Who knows.
22742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
it is sooooooooo stupid but i respect those ppl's decisions 4 doing that
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
high school wrestling = boys in tights humping each other in public
4138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Right Behind You..
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
i think wrestling is kinda cool except for wwe cause wwe=SHIT! anyway is wrestling somehow related to judo?
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

BOSSManPretty wrote:


yeah ive seen som stupid people do judo wrong and they look like a retard tryin to fuck a door knob, but thats cause they are stupid,,,,,,,,and maybe into dudes.


well... im more into kendo and jujutsu than judo....
8251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / I couldnt tell yo...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

feerof wrote:


masterofchaos wrote:

Before I injured my shoulder I was undefeated with all pins this year.... I hate the sport, the people in it are intolerant moronic assholes, I've wrestled now for 7 years and I still hate it, I'm not aloud to quit. I'm a pacifist and I'm not aloud to quit a violent sport. I find it to be the worst sport ever because of the barbaric nature of the styles of wrestling where there purpose is to put there opponent in the most agony as possible, its sick. I loved this sport when i hated people and because of the nature of the sport, almost everyone who joins develops a narcissistic mind set of egocentrism.


I really don't know why you are in the sport... wrestling isn't meant to hurt people. When I mean hurt, I mean like trying to break the guys lungs or something. Really this sport is not as violent as you say it is. I don't know where you live, but you kinda give a bad name to wrestling.

Yes I agree, there are cheapshots, but not how you described it.

As for creating the "most agony as possible" for the opponent, well what did you think would happen? I mean for god's sake, it's a disgrace to even say you've been in the sport for 7 odd years and say it's a horrible sport. Really, thats just down right sad. Here I am trying to get into the sport, and here you are trying to get out of it. And I don't know who you wrestle, but those people who you wrestle aren't very good at having good sportsmanship. So far, everybody I've wrestled is nice when out of the ring, and down right aggressive when in it. It's the freakin nature of the sport.

Even my coach and other coaches emphasize the fact that all the anger stays within the mat, not outside.

So yeah, I don't know where you wrestle, but your form of wrestling (according to how you are describing it) is not the true form of wrestling.

on another note, considering the diction you used, I don't know how you would not be able to spell "allowed" correctly. Maybe you're drunk from a nights worth of partying. Who knows.


It isn't supposed to be, but it is. I don't even get angry I have a different style. I haven't gone to parties in years, they are for idiots. And also, your arguing with a post by someone with a different experience with the sport, its my opinion, and I made it sound like fact and for that I'm sorry but that still doesn't make it possible to argue with an opinion. Oh and thank you for correcting my spelling.
1272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Las Vegas, Nevada
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Wresting is nice...you get a lot of excersice haha i knew some people on the wrestling team who were kind of out of shape but as soon as they joined they had nice bodies hahahahahah *blush* it's kind of weird seeing them during matches...a lot of touching lol.
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08
I wish Canada's high schools had wrestling teams. I had to start BJJ instead which incorporates the wrestling aspect of it somewhat, so i guess its all good. But a wrestling team in my HS wouldn't be bad....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.