Post Reply School Nurse/Doctor
Moderator
6226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / CA - Though I wis...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
ok people if you're interested please post your resume` for the place of school's doctor
Member
23232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America
Online
Posted 10/21/08
Nishita_Hotohori
I want to be a school's nurse
Moderator
6226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / CA - Though I wis...
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
Yay a nurse!!! Now all we need is a doctor...
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
can i b a student assistant?
Creator
795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Van.Jp.
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

can i b a student assistant?


u mean for the school clinic??
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

NarikoNanba wrote:


sm3xyang3l wrote:

can i b a student assistant?


u mean for the school clinic??


yah
Creator
795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Van.Jp.
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:


NarikoNanba wrote:


sm3xyang3l wrote:

can i b a student assistant?


u mean for the school clinic??


yah


yeah!, sure.. all u have to do is assist the nurses and the doctors..thanks
Posted 12/7/08
I know this is alot to ask since you've taken me into the student council,
but can I be a nurse too :3
Creator
795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Van.Jp.
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:

I know this is alot to ask since you've taken me into the student council,
but can I be a nurse too :3


no problem..at least your active in the group ..I'll put u there ASAP
Posted 12/8/08

NarikoNanba wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:

I know this is alot to ask since you've taken me into the student council,
but can I be a nurse too :3


no problem..at least your active in the group ..I'll put u there ASAP


Thank you *tears of joy and hugs you* today is a happy happy day
Member
3098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
I'll be the doctor if you guys need???
I havent exactly signed up to be anything yet.. so doctor okay with peoples?
Creator
795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Van.Jp.
Offline
Posted 7/10/09

x-Kit-Kat-x wrote:

I'll be the doctor if you guys need???
I havent exactly signed up to be anything yet.. so doctor okay with peoples?


yup.ur accepted!..thanks for joining and sorry for the late reply.T.T
Member
3098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

NarikoNanba wrote:


x-Kit-Kat-x wrote:

I'll be the doctor if you guys need???
I havent exactly signed up to be anything yet.. so doctor okay with peoples?


yup.ur accepted!..thanks for joining and sorry for the late reply.T.T


haha not a problem xx
You must be logged in to post.