First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Do you think i should stay on CR?
130187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/08 , edited 10/17/08
well i'm might be leaving CR for certain reasons and i'm kinda unsure if i should just quit CR.

So what do you think should i stay on CR? will you guys miss me when i'm gone?

if you never talked to me and you wanted to talk to me, would you want me to stay? haha that's kinda weird, but yeah

i just wanna know since my last day will be on Monday October 20, 2008, which is the first day i made my account on CR, hahaha stupid right? so i'll make my decision Monday night i guess, and i don't know maybe if i'm leaving, i'll say bye to people on Tuesday and/or Wednesday. haha i feel like a weirdo saying this.

but if i'm not leaving then you'll see whatever i had on my profile before i put about me leaving Cr and some other stuff.

If you haven't seen my profile before then just ask if i'm leaving or whatever.


Try and leave a post and click an answer the poll too, i really wanna know, and if you say "only you know if you're going to stay" or something like that then well, i just don't know right now, but i still got a few days to make up my mind

oh yeah if you don't like me and stuff you can send me a pm if you want. if i did anything wrong, tell me that too, i'll won't report you, just don't spam me alright so don't worry, thanks

hopefully this won't be locked, as soon as this is over i'm gonna close this anyways
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
Why are you leaving, mind sharing? Because I can't tell if you if you should stay here or not without knowing why you're leaving in the first place.

I hope not, take a hiatus but there's no need to leave permanently o:
Posted 10/17/08
omg twinzy ppl r so mean!!!! i hate those ppl that said yes or i dont care or i dont know u wtf if they dont know u then they shudnt be on ur page u shudnt leave twinzy bcuz there on ppl on cr that want u 2 stay omg i jus noticed im the only person who voted no.. oh shit i meant 2 put yes... oh shit im being a hypocrict now.. no that meanz all the crap i wuz jus typing made no sense at all.... shit im slow... sorry if i said i hated u ppl.. i love every1 well most ppl anywayz.. dont leave twinzy bcuz i said so!!! there thatz better.. om gi jus thought about sumthin.. r u leaving bcuz of migcibitch? bcuz if u are omg twindella.... anywayz.. the thingy im trying 2 say is u cant leave bcuz of him and u shud stay bcuz i said so the end
Posted 10/17/08 , edited 10/17/08
I am so confused by the post above that I will type words indicating said confusion.
130187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

mushrie wrote:

Why are you leaving, mind sharing? Because I can't tell if you if you should stay here or not without knowing why you're leaving in the first place.

I hope not, take a hiatus but there's no need to leave permanently o:


well there are a lot of reasons, like i gotta deal with school,and my family. i mean i don't even know what to do when i get out of high school, well yeah maybe go to college, but i don't know about after that. my family drives me crazy, mom lecturing me, dad complaining about little things, and my brother making me do things that i don't wanna do. he gets me in trouble a lot so yeah
130187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

sayurihoshino13 wrote:

omg twinzy ppl r so mean!!!! i hate those ppl that said yes or i dont care or i dont know u wtf if they dont know u then they shudnt be on ur page u shudnt leave twinzy bcuz there on ppl on cr that want u 2 stay omg i jus noticed im the only person who voted no.. oh shit i meant 2 put yes... oh shit im being a hypocrict now.. no that meanz all the crap i wuz jus typing made no sense at all.... shit im slow... sorry if i said i hated u ppl.. i love every1 well most ppl anywayz.. dont leave twinzy bcuz i said so!!! there thatz better.. om gi jus thought about sumthin.. r u leaving bcuz of migcibitch? bcuz if u are omg twindella.... anywayz.. the thingy im trying 2 say is u cant leave bcuz of him and u shud stay bcuz i said so the end


lol twin the ppl that say yes mean they want me to stay on CR XD twin calm down god
130187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

Bakatron wrote:

I am so confused by the post above that I will type words indicating said confusion.


ah sorry i'll fix that stuff well if i can find most of it because i just read it.
Posted 10/17/08
lol yeah i noticed that.. i need 2 stop smoking weed... lol jk jk i dont smoke thatz bad.... lol i dont smoke hahahaha me the honor student smoke whoo thatz a very funni joke... and thatz all it is... got it? lol jk jk itz not true though
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/17/08 , edited 10/17/08

sakuralockheart94 wrote:


mushrie wrote:

Why are you leaving, mind sharing? Because I can't tell if you if you should stay here or not without knowing why you're leaving in the first place.

I hope not, take a hiatus but there's no need to leave permanently o:


well there are a lot of reasons, like i gotta deal with school,and my family. i mean i don't even know what to do when i get out of high school, well yeah maybe go to college, but i don't know about after that. my family drives me crazy, mom lecturing me, dad complaining about little things, and my brother making me do things that i don't wanna do. he gets me in trouble a lot so yeah


Then take a break. I mean, for example, you have an email, right? When you're off doing busy work, it's not like you're going to delete your email account just because you won't be on it or using it, right? Same thing here.

Take a breather and enjoy real life lol but don't fret. When you're bored, just come back and know that you're still welcomed here.

I mean, I don't think you leaving has anything to do with your real life rather...it's about what's going on [on] cr. But that's just my opinion. For example, I have a certain group of friends that I'm just not getting along so well with. I'll probably hang out with a different group 'till I get things straight and not because I have issues at home but because I have issues with them. At the end of the day, however, I still have them to go back to.

Lol...what a rant from me, how surprising!

edit: And if what I just said is TOTALLY not what you're talking about, then ahaha...ignore it. ;D
130187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

sayurihoshino13 wrote:

lol yeah i noticed that.. i need 2 stop smoking weed... lol jk jk i dont smoke thatz bad.... lol i dont smoke hahahaha me the honor student smoke whoo thatz a very funni joke... and thatz all it is... got it? lol jk jk itz not true though


what you're a honor student? hahaha then that must mean you're the smart twin and i'm the stupid twin XP
Posted 10/17/08
lol twin ur not stupid we can both be the smart twinz ur jus evil and smart and im the cute and smart 1
130187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

mushrie wrote:


sakuralockheart94 wrote:


mushrie wrote:

Why are you leaving, mind sharing? Because I can't tell if you if you should stay here or not without knowing why you're leaving in the first place.

I hope not, take a hiatus but there's no need to leave permanently o:


well there are a lot of reasons, like i gotta deal with school,and my family. i mean i don't even know what to do when i get out of high school, well yeah maybe go to college, but i don't know about after that. my family drives me crazy, mom lecturing me, dad complaining about little things, and my brother making me do things that i don't wanna do. he gets me in trouble a lot so yeah


Then take a break. I mean, for example, you have an email, right? When you're off doing busy work, it's not like you're going to delete your email account just because you won't be on it or using it, right? Same thing here.

Take a breather and enjoy real life lol but don't fret. When you're bored, just come back and know that you're still welcomed here.

I mean, I don't think you leaving has anything to do with your real life rather...it's about what's going on [on] cr. But that's just my opinion. For example, I have a certain group of friends that I'm just not getting along so well with. I'll probably hang out with a different group 'till I get things straight and not because I have issues at home but because I have issues with them. At the end of the day, however, I still have them to go back to.

Lol...what a rant from me, how surprising!

edit: And if what I just said is TOTALLY not what you're talking about, then ahaha...ignore it. ;D


hahaha no that's funny, but yeah i'm not gonna delete my account it just that like i'm leaving, but not deleting anything, but yeah i'll come back maybe, but i did this once but i wasn't leaving and i stayed on here for like maybe half a day or less, and i didn't mean to does that make sense because i'm kinda stupid
130187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

sayurihoshino13 wrote:

lol twin ur not stupid we can both be the smart twinz ur jus evil and smart and im the cute and smart 1


okay okay, but i'll just count you're answer as "yes" anyways. but i've been wondering, why do people vote "i don't know, or i don't know you" what's the point in posting?
2892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
don't leave cr by the way why are you leaving?
Posted 10/17/08
idk they gotz problemz..... like the sponge 4rm spongebob... i 4got itz name though.... that thing gotz problemz... omg hahahahaha thatz funni not that but uhhhh i 4got.... but i remember wutever it wuz it wuz funni.. yes it wuz
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.