First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Why are rich anime girls usually blonde?
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HELL IS HERE WERE...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

AnimeEmo wrote:

because some of the parents of those anime characters have two different bloodlines..

for an example..

Tamaki, her dad is japanese, her mom is french..

that explain the reason why Tama-kun have blonde hair..
that`s only my opinion..

:D


the tamaki u are talking about is a boy stop talking like he is a girl he is pretty but he is a boy
5976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
thts true mostly rich anime girls are blond i think coz its like a mind set tht rich girls are stupid blonds
6424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vindice
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
Yeah. I agree,, the one in YamaNade..
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / EaRtH....
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

NASST wrote:


AnimeEmo wrote:

because some of the parents of those anime characters have two different bloodlines..

for an example..

Tamaki, her dad is japanese, her mom is french..

that explain the reason why Tama-kun have blonde hair..
that`s only my opinion..

:D


the tamaki u are talking about is a boy stop talking like he is a girl he is pretty but he is a boy


I know Tamaki is a boy, didn`t you see the word I made there?.. '' Tama-kun ''
and I didn`t said anything Tamaki being a boy..

5130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / back to boarding...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

artgeek707 wrote:

Because of the stereotype that rich people of European descent are blond. When you think heiress do you see Paris Hilton or....a redhead, brunette, black haired, and/or dark skinned person.


It's the answer exactly like i think. wuahahahha
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

s4kur4_88 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

Because of the stereotype that rich people of European descent are blond. When you think heiress do you see Paris Hilton or....a redhead, brunette, black haired, and/or dark skinned person.


It's the answer exactly like i think. wuahahahha


thanks it's my awesome mind powers . I see what others are thinking and post it before they can.
6965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
maybe because blonde girls are rich :D

like in fairy tales ^_^
2878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
i think it is because the blonde suits the role of a rich person
16450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

Rail_Man wrote:


yirex15 wrote:

because i lot of rich old guys like blonde's





they look fake...


AHAHAHA THAT"S SOOOO TRUEEEE

lol

the ones on the right, they've been flashed and their oily body make them look PLASTIC!!!
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edge of transmigr...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
ya... cuz alot of famous rich people are westerners and asians think like all white people are blonde
4909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Rakuen
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
Dunno maybe cause the rich girls like the barbie style :))
Posted 10/17/08
becuase they base it on royalty of europeans (kings,queens,princess) and they're more of a princess stereo type.
1120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hanan island
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
I think its the Japanese stereotype that Westerners are rich.
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
Yako from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro is blonde,but not rich at all.
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HELL IS HERE WERE...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

AnimeEmo wrote:


NASST wrote:


AnimeEmo wrote:

because some of the parents of those anime characters have two different bloodlines..

for an example..

Tamaki, her dad is japanese, her mom is french..

that explain the reason why Tama-kun have blonde hair..
that`s only my opinion..

:D


the tamaki u are talking about is a boy stop talking like he is a girl he is pretty but he is a boy


I know Tamaki is a boy, didn`t you see the word I made there?.. '' Tama-kun ''
and I didn`t said anything Tamaki being a boy..



u said her
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.