Created by KJacket
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Will you kill someone you love, because of love?
Posted 11/23/08
No.
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / LA
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

rowend wrote:

If the person I love wants to kill me, then I have no choice but defend myself. It's not being selfish. If killing is the only way at that moment, I may regret it but it's for the sake of everyone and not just me, right? What if that person kills somebody else than me? It's a matter of self-preservation and prevention. Well, anyway, that's just what I think...although I would have wanted that person to reflect first...at the spur of the moment, it's like you have no choice at all.


That completely made no sense whatsoever, hahaha. i firmly believe the definition of love is very distorted in our society now, love is taken for granted. do not cheapen the meaning of love. if the first thing you think about when the person you "love" is making a notion to kill you is "SELF DEFENSE" then there is something wrong with your love. DO NOT TARNISH THE MEANING OF LOVE !
Member
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

critikazei wrote:


rowend wrote:

If the person I love wants to kill me, then I have no choice but defend myself. It's not being selfish. If killing is the only way at that moment, I may regret it but it's for the sake of everyone and not just me, right? What if that person kills somebody else than me? It's a matter of self-preservation and prevention. Well, anyway, that's just what I think...although I would have wanted that person to reflect first...at the spur of the moment, it's like you have no choice at all.


That completely made no sense whatsoever, hahaha. i firmly believe the definition of love is very distorted in our society now, love is taken for granted. do not cheapen the meaning of love. if the first thing you think about when the person you "love" is making a notion to kill you is "SELF DEFENSE" then there is something wrong with your love. DO NOT TARNISH THE MEANING OF LOVE !


I'm just being practical. There is a situation, a given. I said "if the one I love wants to kill me". I mean it as though that person has a distressing, dysfunctional, dangerous and deviant feelings of wanting to kill me. If you love someone but then that someone kills you, would that be love then for your sake? Yes, perhaps self-defense as a reaction for your loved one trying to kill you might seem highly disagreable. But do you have the guts to die then and there at the hands of your loved one? Are you willing to end your life to prove your love is true? Will you not even consider that your life is not only your own but there are others who want you to live with them until the end of time? Do you even value your life? Or do you value love more because you've never felt that before?...Can't you live for yourself for once and move on?
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / LA
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

rowend wrote:


critikazei wrote:


rowend wrote:

If the person I love wants to kill me, then I have no choice but defend myself. It's not being selfish. If killing is the only way at that moment, I may regret it but it's for the sake of everyone and not just me, right? What if that person kills somebody else than me? It's a matter of self-preservation and prevention. Well, anyway, that's just what I think...although I would have wanted that person to reflect first...at the spur of the moment, it's like you have no choice at all.


That completely made no sense whatsoever, hahaha. i firmly believe the definition of love is very distorted in our society now, love is taken for granted. do not cheapen the meaning of love. if the first thing you think about when the person you "love" is making a notion to kill you is "SELF DEFENSE" then there is something wrong with your love. DO NOT TARNISH THE MEANING OF LOVE !


I'm just being practical. There is a situation, a given. I said "if the one I love wants to kill me". I mean it as though that person has a distressing, dysfunctional, dangerous and deviant feelings of wanting to kill me. If you love someone but then that someone kills you, would that be love then for your sake? Yes, perhaps self-defense as a reaction for your loved one trying to kill you might seem highly disagreable. But do you have the guts to die then and there at the hands of your loved one? Are you willing to end your life to prove your love is true? Will you not even consider that your life is not only your own but there are others who want you to live with them until the end of time? Do you even value your life? Or do you value love more because you've never felt that before?...Can't you live for yourself for once and move on?


I know what love is, or more precisely know of it. I think specifically because of the fact that you do not know what love is, you would not suggest giving your own life for someone that you love. Sure, i value my life. However, that was not the question. i am contrasting one's value of life to somebody that you love. Sometimes ending your life to prove your love is true is necessary. that is only a result because people take love for granted. if the meaning was cherished as it should that would not be of question initially. Christ is a specific example, gave his own life because of his unconditional love for the people(i am not an active christian please do not assess me) im just saying, dont cheapen love. take it not for granted. i guess its perspective.. what evs ^^
Member
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
I know exactly what love is and the truth will always hurt. I don't take love for granted and I know how powerful it is. But will ending our life save anyone? We're not Christ who came here to save us from our sins. I don't think love is cheap. I didn't even say it is. Everything I have said is according to a circumstance and that is my opinion. Moreover, I have felt love a lot of times enough for me to recognize it. I respect your opinion but please don't say I cheapen love, I don't know love and I'm suggesting to give your own life for someone you love. I was against of giving your life for someone, if you will read what I had posted.
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / LA
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
you cheapen love
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Um, to be honest, I agree with critikazei.

rowend, please stop your nonsense.
2214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / At home, mostly
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
I'd just kill them >.> .. I can't really choose anything from the top ^ so I'll say I'd kill them if I really had to.. I mean .... if my "love" would cheat on me .. with not just one guy.. but like 3 or more.. I'd go berserk... I'd kill them first... then her
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
You do know that the caption is only there because Kagura's gonna kill Yomi, right?
852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08

SpikeHead47 wrote:

I'd just kill them >.> .. I can't really choose anything from the top ^ so I'll say I'd kill them if I really had to.. I mean .... if my "love" would cheat on me .. with not just one guy.. but like 3 or more.. I'd go berserk... I'd kill them first... then her


Grow up kiddo I doubt you can kill a rabbit with your own hands, so talk about killing people If ppl were killing eachother cuz of cheating than this world'd be long ago dead....

One must have for himself the ultimate reason to comit a murder, cuz you can't take human live cuz you're bored ro so...ooooor you're for the yellow house if you kill bcuz of that It's not so easy to kill.....

On topic....If you love someone you wish the best for him, you'd do everything to make him feel ok and so and so....Usually killing is not something that's included in the list of things that's good for someone
You don't kill becouse of love but cuz of some grudge against someone or a motiv, who knows.....but not of love...I doubt...even in your beloved is in great pain....it wouldn't be easy for you to 'pull the trigger'
Posted 12/7/08
i.................... i....................... i......................................... i dont know....
2214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / At home, mostly
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

Enjyu666 wrote:


SpikeHead47 wrote:

I'd just kill them >.> .. I can't really choose anything from the top ^ so I'll say I'd kill them if I really had to.. I mean .... if my "love" would cheat on me .. with not just one guy.. but like 3 or more.. I'd go berserk... I'd kill them first... then her


Grow up kiddo I doubt you can kill a rabbit with your own hands, so talk about killing people If ppl were killing eachother cuz of cheating than this world'd be long ago dead....

One must have for himself the ultimate reason to comit a murder, cuz you can't take human live cuz you're bored ro so...ooooor you're for the yellow house if you kill bcuz of that It's not so easy to kill.....

On topic....If you love someone you wish the best for him, you'd do everything to make him feel ok and so and so....Usually killing is not something that's included in the list of things that's good for someone
You don't kill becouse of love but cuz of some grudge against someone or a motiv, who knows.....but not of love...I doubt...even in your beloved is in great pain....it wouldn't be easy for you to 'pull the trigger'


You say "grow up kiddo" yet you don't know what im capable of doing! you don't know shit about me so don't just assume i can and can't do these things... everybody can kill and it is quite easy the only problem then is the police ....

On topic... i'd still do the same thing >.>
852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

SpikeHead47 wrote:


Enjyu666 wrote:


SpikeHead47 wrote:

I'd just kill them >.> .. I can't really choose anything from the top ^ so I'll say I'd kill them if I really had to.. I mean .... if my "love" would cheat on me .. with not just one guy.. but like 3 or more.. I'd go berserk... I'd kill them first... then her


Grow up kiddo I doubt you can kill a rabbit with your own hands, so talk about killing people If ppl were killing eachother cuz of cheating than this world'd be long ago dead....

One must have for himself the ultimate reason to comit a murder, cuz you can't take human live cuz you're bored ro so...ooooor you're for the yellow house if you kill bcuz of that It's not so easy to kill.....

On topic....If you love someone you wish the best for him, you'd do everything to make him feel ok and so and so....Usually killing is not something that's included in the list of things that's good for someone
You don't kill becouse of love but cuz of some grudge against someone or a motiv, who knows.....but not of love...I doubt...even in your beloved is in great pain....it wouldn't be easy for you to 'pull the trigger'


You say "grow up kiddo" yet you don't know what im capable of doing! you don't know shit about me so don't just assume i can and can't do these things... everybody can kill and it is quite easy the only problem then is the police ....

On topic... i'd still do the same thing >.>


Оh my....So you're quite different, and since I don't know 'shit' about you, you volontere to prove that you can kill somebody, or you expect me to believe some 14 year old kiddo that can actually kill someone? You're a joke....No, I don't just believe you don't have the guts to do it, I know it....sorry...another brat trying to look interesting in other ppls eyes, believing it's very own lies, oh God....nothing new under the sun, where is this world heading? :/
Oh and by the way....killing is not like brushing your teeth Dude you don't have to lie....sooner or later you'll regret saying these ridiculous things, sorry for trying to open your eyes :] now now...don't get angry, I have nothing against you, you just are truely amusing and fun ^^ but enough chit chattering the most important thing is to believe yourself....if you don't believe in yourself it'll be hard for the others to believe you/in you
2214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / At home, mostly
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

Enjyu666 wrote:


SpikeHead47 wrote:


Enjyu666 wrote:


SpikeHead47 wrote:

I'd just kill them >.> .. I can't really choose anything from the top ^ so I'll say I'd kill them if I really had to.. I mean .... if my "love" would cheat on me .. with not just one guy.. but like 3 or more.. I'd go berserk... I'd kill them first... then her


Grow up kiddo I doubt you can kill a rabbit with your own hands, so talk about killing people If ppl were killing eachother cuz of cheating than this world'd be long ago dead....

One must have for himself the ultimate reason to comit a murder, cuz you can't take human live cuz you're bored ro so...ooooor you're for the yellow house if you kill bcuz of that It's not so easy to kill.....

On topic....If you love someone you wish the best for him, you'd do everything to make him feel ok and so and so....Usually killing is not something that's included in the list of things that's good for someone
You don't kill becouse of love but cuz of some grudge against someone or a motiv, who knows.....but not of love...I doubt...even in your beloved is in great pain....it wouldn't be easy for you to 'pull the trigger'


You say "grow up kiddo" yet you don't know what im capable of doing! you don't know shit about me so don't just assume i can and can't do these things... everybody can kill and it is quite easy the only problem then is the police ....

On topic... i'd still do the same thing >.>


Оh my....So you're quite different, and since I don't know 'shit' about you, you volontere to prove that you can kill somebody, or you expect me to believe some 14 year old kiddo that can actually kill someone? You're a joke....No, I don't just believe you don't have the guts to do it, I know it....sorry...another brat trying to look interesting in other ppls eyes, believing it's very own lies, oh God....nothing new under the sun, where is this world heading? :/
Oh and by the way....killing is not like brushing your teeth Dude you don't have to lie....sooner or later you'll regret saying these ridiculous things, sorry for trying to open your eyes :] now now...don't get angry, I have nothing against you, you just are truely amusing and fun ^^ but enough chit chattering the most important thing is to believe yourself....if you don't believe in yourself it'll be hard for the others to believe you/in you


First of all just because i chose my age to be 14 on crunchy doesnt really mean i am 14 years old! and i dont see me quoteing your opinion on this matter... you say im a kiddo yet you yourself are one too. gimme a break i dont even know why im arguing with you... you dont know me and i dont know you so lets just leave it at that ... and dont act like you know everything ... you act like a 'god' witch i dont really find amusing or funny... crawl back to your little home and play some games.. i dont care what think of me.. i dont care what anyone thinks of me! i got my rights to say/type anything and theres really no1 to stop me from saying what i want... and plz if you do now quote this then i'll just ignore it.. plz save the 3-10 min that you waste on reading and then quoteing this ... i might 'be' a kid, i might not... no one here cares so suck it up , miss.
852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

SpikeHead47 wrote:


Enjyu666 wrote:


SpikeHead47 wrote:


Enjyu666 wrote:


SpikeHead47 wrote:

I'd just kill them >.> .. I can't really choose anything from the top ^ so I'll say I'd kill them if I really had to.. I mean .... if my "love" would cheat on me .. with not just one guy.. but like 3 or more.. I'd go berserk... I'd kill them first... then her


Grow up kiddo I doubt you can kill a rabbit with your own hands, so talk about killing people If ppl were killing eachother cuz of cheating than this world'd be long ago dead....

One must have for himself the ultimate reason to comit a murder, cuz you can't take human live cuz you're bored ro so...ooooor you're for the yellow house if you kill bcuz of that It's not so easy to kill.....

On topic....If you love someone you wish the best for him, you'd do everything to make him feel ok and so and so....Usually killing is not something that's included in the list of things that's good for someone
You don't kill becouse of love but cuz of some grudge against someone or a motiv, who knows.....but not of love...I doubt...even in your beloved is in great pain....it wouldn't be easy for you to 'pull the trigger'


You say "grow up kiddo" yet you don't know what im capable of doing! you don't know shit about me so don't just assume i can and can't do these things... everybody can kill and it is quite easy the only problem then is the police ....

On topic... i'd still do the same thing >.>


Оh my....So you're quite different, and since I don't know 'shit' about you, you volontere to prove that you can kill somebody, or you expect me to believe some 14 year old kiddo that can actually kill someone? You're a joke....No, I don't just believe you don't have the guts to do it, I know it....sorry...another brat trying to look interesting in other ppls eyes, believing it's very own lies, oh God....nothing new under the sun, where is this world heading? :/
Oh and by the way....killing is not like brushing your teeth Dude you don't have to lie....sooner or later you'll regret saying these ridiculous things, sorry for trying to open your eyes :] now now...don't get angry, I have nothing against you, you just are truely amusing and fun ^^ but enough chit chattering the most important thing is to believe yourself....if you don't believe in yourself it'll be hard for the others to believe you/in you


First of all just because i chose my age to be 14 on crunchy doesnt really mean i am 14 years old! and i dont see me quoteing your opinion on this matter... you say im a kiddo yet you yourself are one too. gimme a break i dont even know why im arguing with you... you dont know me and i dont know you so lets just leave it at that ... and dont act like you know everything ... you act like a 'god' witch i dont really find amusing or funny... crawl back to your little home and play some games.. i dont care what think of me.. i dont care what anyone thinks of me! i got my rights to say/type anything and theres really no1 to stop me from saying what i want... and plz if you do now quote this then i'll just ignore it.. plz save the 3-10 min that you waste on reading and then quoteing this ... i might 'be' a kid, i might not... no one here cares so suck it up , miss.


Oh dear....but you will read this....nah...now don't take it personally, but you rlly are so amusing...I don't mean to make you angry...I'm just entertaining myself ^^
Btw since you put it that way, mister, you may be 14 you may be not, than analogical....I may be 16 and I may be not...wohooo...we discovered America,Eurika! Haleluja! You act as ecpected from a kiddie like you 'you're kawaiiiiiiiiiii' Well ya know...i don't need to act like a god since I am God I don't like I know everything, I say what I know, facts, theories, weee don't judje others by yourself
And what's with the 'go home and play games' trying to act cool? :S too bad not working....
tz don't get me wrong buuuuuuuuuut you're not interesting, not cool, still a kid living in it's imaginary world and so on and so on....

If you didn't care for what I said/think why did you bother replying my post trying to convince me in one thing or another >.>
You're a real joke....very ridiculous joke....
I thought you'd ignore this....why did you read it?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.