Created by KJacket
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Will you kill someone you love, because of love?
2214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / At home, mostly
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

Enjyu666 wrote:


SpikeHead47 wrote:


Enjyu666 wrote:


SpikeHead47 wrote:


Enjyu666 wrote:


SpikeHead47 wrote:

I'd just kill them >.> .. I can't really choose anything from the top ^ so I'll say I'd kill them if I really had to.. I mean .... if my "love" would cheat on me .. with not just one guy.. but like 3 or more.. I'd go berserk... I'd kill them first... then her


Grow up kiddo I doubt you can kill a rabbit with your own hands, so talk about killing people If ppl were killing eachother cuz of cheating than this world'd be long ago dead....

One must have for himself the ultimate reason to comit a murder, cuz you can't take human live cuz you're bored ro so...ooooor you're for the yellow house if you kill bcuz of that It's not so easy to kill.....

On topic....If you love someone you wish the best for him, you'd do everything to make him feel ok and so and so....Usually killing is not something that's included in the list of things that's good for someone
You don't kill becouse of love but cuz of some grudge against someone or a motiv, who knows.....but not of love...I doubt...even in your beloved is in great pain....it wouldn't be easy for you to 'pull the trigger'


You say "grow up kiddo" yet you don't know what im capable of doing! you don't know shit about me so don't just assume i can and can't do these things... everybody can kill and it is quite easy the only problem then is the police ....

On topic... i'd still do the same thing >.>


Оh my....So you're quite different, and since I don't know 'shit' about you, you volontere to prove that you can kill somebody, or you expect me to believe some 14 year old kiddo that can actually kill someone? You're a joke....No, I don't just believe you don't have the guts to do it, I know it....sorry...another brat trying to look interesting in other ppls eyes, believing it's very own lies, oh God....nothing new under the sun, where is this world heading? :/
Oh and by the way....killing is not like brushing your teeth Dude you don't have to lie....sooner or later you'll regret saying these ridiculous things, sorry for trying to open your eyes :] now now...don't get angry, I have nothing against you, you just are truely amusing and fun ^^ but enough chit chattering the most important thing is to believe yourself....if you don't believe in yourself it'll be hard for the others to believe you/in you


First of all just because i chose my age to be 14 on crunchy doesnt really mean i am 14 years old! and i dont see me quoteing your opinion on this matter... you say im a kiddo yet you yourself are one too. gimme a break i dont even know why im arguing with you... you dont know me and i dont know you so lets just leave it at that ... and dont act like you know everything ... you act like a 'god' witch i dont really find amusing or funny... crawl back to your little home and play some games.. i dont care what think of me.. i dont care what anyone thinks of me! i got my rights to say/type anything and theres really no1 to stop me from saying what i want... and plz if you do now quote this then i'll just ignore it.. plz save the 3-10 min that you waste on reading and then quoteing this ... i might 'be' a kid, i might not... no one here cares so suck it up , miss.


Oh dear....but you will read this....nah...now don't take it personally, but you rlly are so amusing...I don't mean to make you angry...I'm just entertaining myself ^^
Btw since you put it that way, mister, you may be 14 you may be not, than analogical....I may be 16 and I may be not...wohooo...we discovered America,Eurika! Haleluja! You act as ecpected from a kiddie like you 'you're kawaiiiiiiiiiii' Well ya know...i don't need to act like a god since I am God I don't like I know everything, I say what I know, facts, theories, weee don't judje others by yourself
And what's with the 'go home and play games' trying to act cool? :S too bad not working....
tz don't get me wrong buuuuuuuuuut you're not interesting, not cool, still a kid living in it's imaginary world and so on and so on....

If you didn't care for what I said/think why did you bother replying my post trying to convince me in one thing or another >.>
You're a real joke....very ridiculous joke....
I thought you'd ignore this....why did you read it? :D


If you want to know why i reply to your posts then READ my profile... it does say " lol, I'm bored!" ... gosh >.> im just so fu*king bored....thats why i wanted to do something to annoy others *hihi*
Member
3882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/08 , edited 12/7/08
okay. I'm sorry my question has created so many heated arguments. To clear things up...

"Grow up, you won't ever need to kill someone in your life" - I wish I can predict the future, sure most of us live in the peaceful side of this world of this time, YOU obviously are oblivious to others not so fortunate in other places of the world, actually it doesn't even have to be in other places. Not saying i'm experienced in this matter, all you have to do is imagine a situation to answer the question, it might not happen in real life.

All I'm asking is, in simpler terms, how much would it take for you to kill the one you love? if ever?

You can imagine yourself going crazy or if the one you love turned into a serial killer, would you kill them if they were beyond help and control? or if they were suffering really badly? or you would rather NOT kill them because you are selfish and believe that even though there will be others hurt in the process, your love will become good again? or cuz you just know you won't be able to bear to kill them? ...................etc. There are so many scenarios to list.

If I failed to convince you that it's not a kiddy question... this is an anime site, and you have no imagination.
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
yes,,if i'm forced ..lol..

Posted 12/8/08
you know what my answer is? hell noo. (:
852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

SpikeHead47 wrote:


Enjyu666 wrote:


SpikeHead47 wrote:


Enjyu666 wrote:


SpikeHead47 wrote:


Enjyu666 wrote:


SpikeHead47 wrote:

I'd just kill them >.> .. I can't really choose anything from the top ^ so I'll say I'd kill them if I really had to.. I mean .... if my "love" would cheat on me .. with not just one guy.. but like 3 or more.. I'd go berserk... I'd kill them first... then her


Grow up kiddo I doubt you can kill a rabbit with your own hands, so talk about killing people If ppl were killing eachother cuz of cheating than this world'd be long ago dead....

One must have for himself the ultimate reason to comit a murder, cuz you can't take human live cuz you're bored ro so...ooooor you're for the yellow house if you kill bcuz of that It's not so easy to kill.....

On topic....If you love someone you wish the best for him, you'd do everything to make him feel ok and so and so....Usually killing is not something that's included in the list of things that's good for someone
You don't kill becouse of love but cuz of some grudge against someone or a motiv, who knows.....but not of love...I doubt...even in your beloved is in great pain....it wouldn't be easy for you to 'pull the trigger'


You say "grow up kiddo" yet you don't know what im capable of doing! you don't know shit about me so don't just assume i can and can't do these things... everybody can kill and it is quite easy the only problem then is the police ....

On topic... i'd still do the same thing >.>


Оh my....So you're quite different, and since I don't know 'shit' about you, you volontere to prove that you can kill somebody, or you expect me to believe some 14 year old kiddo that can actually kill someone? You're a joke....No, I don't just believe you don't have the guts to do it, I know it....sorry...another brat trying to look interesting in other ppls eyes, believing it's very own lies, oh God....nothing new under the sun, where is this world heading? :/
Oh and by the way....killing is not like brushing your teeth Dude you don't have to lie....sooner or later you'll regret saying these ridiculous things, sorry for trying to open your eyes :] now now...don't get angry, I have nothing against you, you just are truely amusing and fun ^^ but enough chit chattering the most important thing is to believe yourself....if you don't believe in yourself it'll be hard for the others to believe you/in you


First of all just because i chose my age to be 14 on crunchy doesnt really mean i am 14 years old! and i dont see me quoteing your opinion on this matter... you say im a kiddo yet you yourself are one too. gimme a break i dont even know why im arguing with you... you dont know me and i dont know you so lets just leave it at that ... and dont act like you know everything ... you act like a 'god' witch i dont really find amusing or funny... crawl back to your little home and play some games.. i dont care what think of me.. i dont care what anyone thinks of me! i got my rights to say/type anything and theres really no1 to stop me from saying what i want... and plz if you do now quote this then i'll just ignore it.. plz save the 3-10 min that you waste on reading and then quoteing this ... i might 'be' a kid, i might not... no one here cares so suck it up , miss.


Oh dear....but you will read this....nah...now don't take it personally, but you rlly are so amusing...I don't mean to make you angry...I'm just entertaining myself ^^
Btw since you put it that way, mister, you may be 14 you may be not, than analogical....I may be 16 and I may be not...wohooo...we discovered America,Eurika! Haleluja! You act as ecpected from a kiddie like you 'you're kawaiiiiiiiiiii' Well ya know...i don't need to act like a god since I am God I don't like I know everything, I say what I know, facts, theories, weee don't judje others by yourself
And what's with the 'go home and play games' trying to act cool? :S too bad not working....
tz don't get me wrong buuuuuuuuuut you're not interesting, not cool, still a kid living in it's imaginary world and so on and so on....

If you didn't care for what I said/think why did you bother replying my post trying to convince me in one thing or another >.>
You're a real joke....very ridiculous joke....
I thought you'd ignore this....why did you read it? :D


If you want to know why i reply to your posts then READ my profile... it does say " lol, I'm bored!" ... gosh >.> im just so fu*king bored....thats why i wanted to do something to annoy others *hihi*


Now I rlly like your attitude (I'm serious) Annoing ppl is the best cure against boredom
In the end why do you think I started this chit chat?
2214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / At home, mostly
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

Enjyu666 wrote:


SpikeHead47 wrote:


Enjyu666 wrote:


SpikeHead47 wrote:


Enjyu666 wrote:


SpikeHead47 wrote:


Enjyu666 wrote:


SpikeHead47 wrote:

I'd just kill them >.> .. I can't really choose anything from the top ^ so I'll say I'd kill them if I really had to.. I mean .... if my "love" would cheat on me .. with not just one guy.. but like 3 or more.. I'd go berserk... I'd kill them first... then her


Grow up kiddo I doubt you can kill a rabbit with your own hands, so talk about killing people If ppl were killing eachother cuz of cheating than this world'd be long ago dead....

One must have for himself the ultimate reason to comit a murder, cuz you can't take human live cuz you're bored ro so...ooooor you're for the yellow house if you kill bcuz of that It's not so easy to kill.....

On topic....If you love someone you wish the best for him, you'd do everything to make him feel ok and so and so....Usually killing is not something that's included in the list of things that's good for someone
You don't kill becouse of love but cuz of some grudge against someone or a motiv, who knows.....but not of love...I doubt...even in your beloved is in great pain....it wouldn't be easy for you to 'pull the trigger'


You say "grow up kiddo" yet you don't know what im capable of doing! you don't know shit about me so don't just assume i can and can't do these things... everybody can kill and it is quite easy the only problem then is the police ....

On topic... i'd still do the same thing >.>


Оh my....So you're quite different, and since I don't know 'shit' about you, you volontere to prove that you can kill somebody, or you expect me to believe some 14 year old kiddo that can actually kill someone? You're a joke....No, I don't just believe you don't have the guts to do it, I know it....sorry...another brat trying to look interesting in other ppls eyes, believing it's very own lies, oh God....nothing new under the sun, where is this world heading? :/
Oh and by the way....killing is not like brushing your teeth Dude you don't have to lie....sooner or later you'll regret saying these ridiculous things, sorry for trying to open your eyes :] now now...don't get angry, I have nothing against you, you just are truely amusing and fun ^^ but enough chit chattering the most important thing is to believe yourself....if you don't believe in yourself it'll be hard for the others to believe you/in you


First of all just because i chose my age to be 14 on crunchy doesnt really mean i am 14 years old! and i dont see me quoteing your opinion on this matter... you say im a kiddo yet you yourself are one too. gimme a break i dont even know why im arguing with you... you dont know me and i dont know you so lets just leave it at that ... and dont act like you know everything ... you act like a 'god' witch i dont really find amusing or funny... crawl back to your little home and play some games.. i dont care what think of me.. i dont care what anyone thinks of me! i got my rights to say/type anything and theres really no1 to stop me from saying what i want... and plz if you do now quote this then i'll just ignore it.. plz save the 3-10 min that you waste on reading and then quoteing this ... i might 'be' a kid, i might not... no one here cares so suck it up , miss.


Oh dear....but you will read this....nah...now don't take it personally, but you rlly are so amusing...I don't mean to make you angry...I'm just entertaining myself ^^
Btw since you put it that way, mister, you may be 14 you may be not, than analogical....I may be 16 and I may be not...wohooo...we discovered America,Eurika! Haleluja! You act as ecpected from a kiddie like you 'you're kawaiiiiiiiiiii' Well ya know...i don't need to act like a god since I am God I don't like I know everything, I say what I know, facts, theories, weee don't judje others by yourself
And what's with the 'go home and play games' trying to act cool? :S too bad not working....
tz don't get me wrong buuuuuuuuuut you're not interesting, not cool, still a kid living in it's imaginary world and so on and so on....

If you didn't care for what I said/think why did you bother replying my post trying to convince me in one thing or another >.>
You're a real joke....very ridiculous joke....
I thought you'd ignore this....why did you read it? :D


If you want to know why i reply to your posts then READ my profile... it does say " lol, I'm bored!" ... gosh >.> im just so fu*king bored....thats why i wanted to do something to annoy others *hihi*


Now I rlly like your attitude (I'm serious) Annoing ppl is the best cure against boredom
In the end why do you think I started this chit chat?


i dont know why you started it =P anyway lets just leave it... im still bored though >.>
4666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / where snow falls
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
no i would never kill.... it's wrong and i would be too scared anyway ^^
348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in a world of mem...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
well if i kill someone i love because i can't take that i love him so much i'll never be able to live on. if you love someone you love so much and you do crazy things to get him to like you or comitting suiside and you've gone mad for their sake yah thats ....well for me is a reason to kill someone you love. but of course i'll never be able to kill someone i love...........
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
My answer is short an easy:

For what ever reason killing is unforgivable. Even if the one I love asks me to kill I could not do it because it is against my nature. I am not even sure if I can actually hit someone seriously... if angered to a maximum probably but if its the face..no never.
Member
2034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
nope killing is unforgivable, u will find guilty in u 4ever think bout it .. you 'll suffer... people hu wans to die just cant take reality so they wanna suicide or something but hey please love yourself think bout ur family uh.. guess humans are all selfish even u say u're not tats just typical human thoughts... anyway just love urself
Member
4457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
I could never kill. The Most important thing in life is... life. Plus I think people who kill are weak.
Member
4457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
oh wait! i take that back. I could kill, but only because some people just gotta die =3
Posted 12/15/08
go read " the pact "by jodi piccoult
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
it will be something hard to do but i have high reasons to that are sane i guess.
Posted 12/20/08
i might, if it's for their own sake
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.