First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply Naruto help thread
Member
20493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ENGLAND
Offline
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 3/22/09

kyoisawsome wrote:

when is naruto shippuden 2 coming out on youtube or possibly even cr?


I assume you mean the movie "The Bond" it will come out when Dattebyo decide to translate it or if Shinji can perswade the Japanese licence holders of naruto, for it to be put on Crunchyroll

For updates from dattebyo: dattebayo.com/

Hope that helps.

cad

Member
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
Thanx it helps a lot
Posted 3/27/09
where can i find a naruto nippon show whose guests are mizuki nana(hinata) and chie nakamura(sakura)??
Member
455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
i got a question..... When does Naruto Shippuden filters end? How many episodes will filters be until they switch to the real story? ( sorry for bad english)
Member
20493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ENGLAND
Offline
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/5/09

chelz1215 wrote:

where can i find a naruto nippon show whose guests are mizuki nana(hinata) and chie nakamura(sakura)??


I'll start by saying sorry for the delay! it took me ages but I may have found what your looking for.

Go here: http://tenjoukreuz.livejournal.com/455688.html?mode=reply

Scroll down till you reach sakura then try thoose all i could find sorry

For translations to them: http://virtual-rotation.com/naruto/

Hope that helps

cad


Member
20493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ENGLAND
Offline
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/5/09

iabra wrote:

i got a question..... When does Naruto Shippuden filters end? How many episodes will filters be until they switch to the real story? ( sorry for bad english)


No one knows unfortunately, though there will only be a few more till they seal the 3 tails or Akatsuki get it. So hopefully after that it will be the end of the fillers.

Cad

Member
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
whats the difference between Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 and Naruto Shippuden Movie 3?
im confused on what theyre about and when naruto is supposed to die.
i saw the one where they try to revive the demon, but im pretty sure thats just Naruto Shippuden The Movie...
can someone clarify when theyre coming out in the US and where we can see them?
Moderator
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

CrashOvrRide wrote:

whats the difference between Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 and Naruto Shippuden Movie 3?
im confused on what theyre about and when naruto is supposed to die.
i saw the one where they try to revive the demon, but im pretty sure thats just Naruto Shippuden The Movie...
can someone clarify when theyre coming out in the US and where we can see them?


There's only 4 movies out so far.

http://naruto-tv.com/naruto-movies/

Three movies from Naruto series 1 and one from Shippuden. Bonds [from Shippuden] hasn't been subbed yet. The other three have already been subbed.
Posted 4/19/09 , edited 4/19/09
Lol i never been to these forums hahah
gawsh u guys r serious about ur naruto huh hahah
67120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/09
To get something straight, whatever happens in Naruto fillers doesn't really exist in the story right? Or does it?

I didn't read some manga chapters...so only Jiraya and Tsunade know about Naruto's parents? and they don't know what happened to his mom after.... like what is the last bit of info on Naruto's mom?
42554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

AresSilver wrote:

To get something straight, whatever happens in Naruto fillers doesn't really exist in the story right? Or does it?

I didn't read some manga chapters...so only Jiraya and Tsunade know about Naruto's parents? and they don't know what happened to his mom after.... like what is the last bit of info on Naruto's mom?


What happens in fillers generally has nothing to do with the main storyline however some fillers like the season currently playing is showing us what we didnt see happen in the manga so its just filling in gaps of information for us.


Jiraiya, Tsunade, 3rd Hokage and maybe Kakashi (unconfirmed but he was in the 4ths squad kind of hard to hide you have a child.)

Even though we are not told directly what happened to Naruto's mom, if she didnt die in the 9 tailed fox attack then she would have left the village, as she was from the whirlpool village so she would have returned to her own village having no ties to leaf village anymore. Her husband is dead so she is no longer a citizen (due to the fact she was a ninja), and her son was not taken with her as he was now property of the leaf village.
42554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

cadian134 wrote:


iabra wrote:

i got a question..... When does Naruto Shippuden filters end? How many episodes will filters be until they switch to the real story? ( sorry for bad english)


No one knows unfortunately, though there will only be a few more till they seal the 3 tails or Akatsuki get it. So hopefully after that it will be the end of the fillers.

Cad




Episode 109 is when we get back to the main story as it that episode, Orochimaru will try to perform the body switch technique on Sasuke but Sasuke will strike back defeating him.
67120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

spider1414314 wrote:


AresSilver wrote:

To get something straight, whatever happens in Naruto fillers doesn't really exist in the story right? Or does it?

I didn't read some manga chapters...so only Jiraya and Tsunade know about Naruto's parents? and they don't know what happened to his mom after.... like what is the last bit of info on Naruto's mom?


What happens in fillers generally has nothing to do with the main storyline however some fillers like the season currently playing is showing us what we didnt see happen in the manga so its just filling in gaps of information for us.


Jiraiya, Tsunade, 3rd Hokage and maybe Kakashi (unconfirmed but he was in the 4ths squad kind of hard to hide you have a child.)

Even though we are not told directly what happened to Naruto's mom, if she didnt die in the 9 tailed fox attack then she would have left the village, as she was from the whirlpool village so she would have returned to her own village having no ties to leaf village anymore. Her husband is dead so she is no longer a citizen (due to the fact she was a ninja), and her son was not taken with her as he was now property of the leaf village.



Thanks. Whirlpool village? which country is that? I know there are five main countries fire water wind earth lightening. but how do the other villages fit in? like leaf cloud rain sand. plus everyone wears the head band according to their village and not country right?
42554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/20/09 , edited 4/20/09
A shinobi village takes on the symbol of the country so the symbols on the head bands are the countries and the villages symbol, as only one village can be active in a country (hence civil wars within ninja villages e.g. Orochimaru's attacks, Peins civil war in rain village.)

Country - Ninja Village (N/A is either there is no village or we dont know at this time.)

Bear - Hidden Star
Bird - N/A
Claw - N/A
Craftsman - Hidden Craftsman
Demon - N/A
Earth - Hidden Rock
Fang - N/A
Fire - Hidden Leaf
Forest - N/A
Grass - Hidden Grass
Honey - N/A
Hot Springs - Hidden Springs
Lightning - Hidden Cloud
Marsh - N/A
Moon - N/A
Mountain - Hidden Heat Haze
Neck - N/A
Noodles - N/A
Red Bean - N/A
Rice Field - Hidden Sound
River - N/A
Sea - N/A
Snow - Hidden Snow
Stone - N/A
Swamp - N/A
Tea - N/A
Valley - Hidden Valley
Vegetable - N/A
Water - Hidden Mist
Waterfall - Hidden Waterfall
Wave - Hidden Wave
Whirlpool - Hidden Whirlpool
Wind - Hidden Sand

Member
20493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ENGLAND
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

-Turbo- wrote:

Lol i never been to these forums hahah
gawsh u guys r serious about ur naruto huh hahah


But of course who couldnt be
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.