First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Post Reply Naruto help thread
29634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / el paso tx
Offline
Posted 3/28/10
i got a question
do all ninjas who train for sage liable to turn to toads or frogs????
Member
39100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 3/31/10
is there gonna be a new episode this week? there is no count down on the main page!!!!
968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/31/10

JenguhFett wrote:

is there gonna be a new episode this week? there is no count down on the main page!!!!


Nope.
Two Episodes next week though.
Member
39100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 4/1/10
yeah i figured that out upon closer inspection haha. thanks though
Member
55047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 4/8/10
If another contest where to happen and collecting badge where would be the best place to keep up to date. I have one that not listed so I have missed the boat some where and it is not the Titainic
Member
3033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
3/ M/ Local church
Offline
Posted 4/23/10

fjcc2 wrote:

i got a question
do all ninjas who train for sage liable to turn to toads or frogs????


As long as they are still in the stage of harnessing senjutsu chakra, then yes
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
Why can't i see the videos?
All i see is a black screen. Even after 10 minutes.
Member
3033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
3/ M/ Local church
Offline
Posted 5/11/10

SuperAran wrote:

Why can't i see the videos?
All i see is a black screen. Even after 10 minutes.


Cause you gotta go here. http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=video
Member
Kjelke 
52259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/19/10
Where would I find a comprehensive list of "Artist" - "Song Title" for the Openings and Endings of the Naruto and Naruto Shippuden Series? Because, let's face it, we hear some bad, some good, some really good and some songs of variable quality, but inevitably addicitve (Like the current ending. The first two times it was like "wtf??!" then it "wasn't too bad" and now I'm completely unable to skip it.).
(Ore Ska Band - Jitensha btw)
Member
3033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
3/ M/ Local church
Offline
Posted 6/26/10

Kjelke wrote:

Where would I find a comprehensive list of "Artist" - "Song Title" for the Openings and Endings of the Naruto and Naruto Shippuden Series? Because, let's face it, we hear some bad, some good, some really good and some songs of variable quality, but inevitably addicitve (Like the current ending. The first two times it was like "wtf??!" then it "wasn't too bad" and now I'm completely unable to skip it.).
(Ore Ska Band - Jitensha btw)


Go over here.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_shippuden_soundtracks
Member
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Who cares?
Offline
Posted 7/6/10
Hey guys, need some serious help. For some reason absolutely no videos have been playing in my browser(s) for a while now, and I'm missing out on Naruto: Shippuuden. I'm dying here. Would someone please spend a bit of time and summarize what's happening with Sasuke and Naruto right now? Especially Sasuke, since the manga is pretty much killing him and I want to know which direction the anime's heading. I don't care about spoilers - in fact I'd love some - but if you do I'd really REALLY appreciate a message in my inbox, or you could add a spoiler alert in the reply here. Thanks so SO much for helping out an obsessed freak.
968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 7/7/10

foxfireflamequeen wrote:

Hey guys, need some serious help. For some reason absolutely no videos have been playing in my browser(s) for a while now, and I'm missing out on Naruto: Shippuuden. I'm dying here. Would someone please spend a bit of time and summarize what's happening with Sasuke and Naruto right now? Especially Sasuke, since the manga is pretty much killing him and I want to know which direction the anime's heading. I don't care about spoilers - in fact I'd love some - but if you do I'd really REALLY appreciate a message in my inbox, or you could add a spoiler alert in the reply here. Thanks so SO much for helping out an obsessed freak.


How far into the Manga have you read though?
I'll try to pick up from there.
Member
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Who cares?
Offline
Posted 7/7/10

xBlueCrayon wrote:


foxfireflamequeen wrote:

Hey guys, need some serious help. For some reason absolutely no videos have been playing in my browser(s) for a while now, and I'm missing out on Naruto: Shippuuden. I'm dying here. Would someone please spend a bit of time and summarize what's happening with Sasuke and Naruto right now? Especially Sasuke, since the manga is pretty much killing him and I want to know which direction the anime's heading. I don't care about spoilers - in fact I'd love some - but if you do I'd really REALLY appreciate a message in my inbox, or you could add a spoiler alert in the reply here. Thanks so SO much for helping out an obsessed freak.


How far into the Manga have you read though?
I'll try to pick up from there.


Thanks! I sent a message, so as not to have to constantly alert for spoilers.
37539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kumogakure
Offline
Posted 7/27/10
I can't seem to find any Kumogakure cosplay items ANYWHERE, such as headbands, flak vests and ninja sandals I can't for the life of me remember what their called
Member
1034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
why do all the mangekiyo sharingan all look different from each sharingan user... why do they all have different powers like kakashi send things to another demention and sasuke is amatarasu and the mangakeyo gen jutsu.
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.