First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Post Reply Naruto help thread
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/11 , edited 3/27/11
Just been wondering why sakuras, lees and ten tens familiy hasnt been shown at all when most of the others of the original 11 have????? come to think of it has ten tens background even been explored?
33147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/27/11
Don't think so. All we know about TenTen is that she doesn't take crap from people and has damn good accuracy. We've never seen Sakura's mother, only heard her voice once or twice and Lee doesn't seem to have any parents except Guy who always seems to act like a father to him.
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/11 , edited 3/31/11
how do u post images?
968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/31/11

joaty wrote:

how do u post images?


The way I post them is by:
Saving the image.
Going to a website that allows uploading photos. (There are several)
Then copying the "forum code" and pasting it here.
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/26/11 , edited 4/26/11
Theirs an easier way right click on the pic you won't any where on the web then click on copy image location it allows you to paste the link when posting without having to save or upload any pics at all. However it wont work if u do a screen shot and try do it.
664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/8/11
How is Naruto doing nowadays?
Has it strayed from the manga?
1976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Feeling great exc...
Offline
Posted 6/15/11
When will i stop seeing EVERYONE disappoint Naruto?????/
43137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/14/11
We disappoint Naruto? Sry Naruto didn't know you were disappointed with me. :P
Its not everyone, its just that only those who are, are writing it. The others just don't see a reason to write, that everything is normal.
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/11
How is nagito related to naruto i dont get it
Sneim 
38035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
I dont think they're really related, they just origin from the same clan, the Uzumaki clan
Member
12390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
SoFla
Offline
Posted 9/1/11

joaty wrote:

Just been wondering why sakuras, lees and ten tens familiy hasnt been shown at all when most of the others of the original 11 have????? come to think of it has ten tens background even been explored?


Actually I had been wondering the same exact thing only just about Sakura. I got really curious about that because even though she's one of the three main characters in the show (others being Naruto and Sasuke of course), we never got anything about her lineage specially as to why she was paired with the last Uchiha and the son of the 4th. In all the other ninja teams there was some kind of reasoning behind their formations. Ino, Shikamaru and Choji had that thing were their clans had always teamed together under the Sarutobi clan. Kiba, Hinata and Shino are all sensory types. Not quite sure about team Guy though but you see what I mean. The other thing about Sakura is that you notice that she wears the symbol of a white circle on her back pretty much like Sasuke wears the Uchiha symbol and how Naruto wears the Uzumaki symbol (although the Uzumaki symbol is a little more special because of the alliance they made with the Senju clan and the fact the pretty much every jonin wears it). I think there will be a story there somewhere about Sakura and her clan sometime in the future.
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / elmos world
Offline
Posted 10/22/11

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

This thread is for asking questions and for help. [[Naruto Questions Only]]


im really confused chapters 559 and 560 reveled that madara was really dead we know that tht when kabuto showed tobi the coffin it was madra inside im really really confused it is possible that tobi is izuna because Izuna is the one behind the mask, because he's the only one who can manipulate the story he's told Itachi & everyone. Sure Tobi told everyone Izuna died, but what if the story was reversed? What if Madara was the one who died, and Izuna's the one that lived. The manga did say it was Madara's eye's who were starting to weaken, so maybe Izuna took that chance and killed Madara. Which is why I believe Izuna is the only one behind the mask. Its because he's the only one who can alternate the story he's told everyone. he could be obito because you are not able to see the right eye of Madara in the newest chapter. nd Obito's right eye is crushed so MAYBE he got the right eye from Madara? not from him but just his right eye ?The left eye he gave to Kakashi, that notices something familiar with "tobi" when he meets him.
So he has his left eye replaced by Rinnegan(but how he got that i am not shure, maybe Orichimaru experimented?)so who else do we know specially from the uchiha clan? and have been told about in the story? he could be nagato because when the masked was cracked you could see hes face and in the anime nagato looked really skinny like anorixic skinny the bags reavel that he could be tobi. it could be suishi becuase Tobi says he will tell Sasuke all about his brother Itachi. Also that he was a Uchiha to. Shisui was Itachi's best friend and if you know Shisui's background you would know the the Konoha had hired him to spy on Itachi, so he also know the secret mission that itachi was on, (which gives the reason why he killed his family). This also proves how sasuke would know the mission because there was no other Uchiha in the clan that would know what itachi was up to except for Shisui Uchiha. No body was found for Shisui Uchiha , but his eyes were gone, one we know that itachi had them. it could be someone who wasnt a uchia because tobi aways had a masked on to cover his eyes like kakshi and danzo so he wouldnt be lose charka.
well someone please try to awnser my question pleaseee
2684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York,USA
Offline
Posted 10/29/11 , edited 10/29/11

irischrome wrote:


joaty wrote:

Just been wondering why sakuras, lees and ten tens familiy hasnt been shown at all when most of the others of the original 11 have????? come to think of it has ten tens background even been explored?


Actually I had been wondering the same exact thing only just about Sakura. I got really curious about that because even though she's one of the three main characters in the show (others being Naruto and Sasuke of course), we never got anything about her lineage specially as to why she was paired with the last Uchiha and the son of the 4th. In all the other ninja teams there was some kind of reasoning behind their formations. Ino, Shikamaru and Choji had that thing were their clans had always teamed together under the Sarutobi clan. Kiba, Hinata and Shino are all sensory types. Not quite sure about team Guy though but you see what I mean. The other thing about Sakura is that you notice that she wears the symbol of a white circle on her back pretty much like Sasuke wears the Uchiha symbol and how Naruto wears the Uzumaki symbol (although the Uzumaki symbol is a little more special because of the alliance they made with the Senju clan and the fact the pretty much every jonin wears it). I think there will be a story there somewhere about Sakura and her clan sometime in the future.


I've always wondered about her family as well....

I've heard a lot of people say her family are only civilians so they aren't important... but they should have at least a little importance since she is the main female character. And we've heard a voice in Sakura's home but that's it. I hope Kishi decides to delve into Sakura's family history more. I think it'd be interesting and a break from all the Uchihas (Not that they ain't cool lol) xD

299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/11
Im in episode 121 when akatsuki team captured the three tails and the fourth tail. Why is it they got both of them so easily and orochimaru's(guren, kabuto) team had to do a s*** load of things to get the three tails and failed but it took the akatsuki team one minute to get the three tails into their hands. WTF?? this seems so unrealistic for a cartoon.
33147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

umbreonlover wrote:

Im in episode 121 when akatsuki team captured the three tails and the fourth tail. Why is it they got both of them so easily and orochimaru's(guren, kabuto) team had to do a s*** load of things to get the three tails and failed but it took the akatsuki team one minute to get the three tails into their hands. WTF?? this seems so unrealistic for a cartoon.


Well one thing the Akatsuki did was sit back and let Orochimaru's forces and Konoha's forces take each other out and then Tobi and Deidara (who nearly destroyed a village with a single Jutsu and captured a Kage single-handedly) were able to get rid of the ANBU guards and defeat a heavily weakened three-tails that didn't have a long time to recover from two sealing attempts and a powerful fireball collaboration jutsu.

They then defeated it and took it back to the rest of Akatsuki where it took them roughly three days to seal it and then another three days or so to seal the next one, and this took about nine of them to seal it. Not sure why you say it was easy for them, they simply bided their time and struck at the right moment, and then the process of them defeating the Three-tails was cut out so you don't see any of Tobi's abilities so the fight could have lasted ages, or it could have been very brief. That is why it seemed like it only took "one minute". Does that help explain it?
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.