First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Post Reply Naruto help thread
299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/13/11

slaschur wrote:


umbreonlover wrote:

Im in episode 121 when akatsuki team captured the three tails and the fourth tail. Why is it they got both of them so easily a nd orochimaru's(guren, kabuto) team had to do a s*** load of things to get the three tails and failed but it took the akatsuki team one minute to get the three tails into their hands. WTF?? this seems so unrealistic for a cartoon.


Well one thing the Akatsuki did was sit back and let Orochimaru's forces and Konoha's forces take each other out and then Tobi and Deidara (who nearly destroyed a village with a single Jutsu and captured a Kage single-handedly) were able to get rid of the ANBU guards and defeat a heavily weakened three-tails that didn't have a long time to recover from two sealing attempts and a powerful fireball collaboration jutsu.

They then defeated it and took it back to the rest of Akatsuki where it took them roughly three days to seal it and then another three days or so to seal the next one, and this took about nine of them to seal it. Not sure why you say it was easy for them, they simply bided their time and struck at the right moment, and then the process of them defeating the Three-tails was cut out so you don't see any of Tobi's abilities so the fight could have lasted ages, or it could have been very brief. That is why it seemed like it only took "one minute". Does that help explain it?


thank you. that makes a whole lot of sense
33141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United Kingdom
Online
Posted 11/13/11

umbreonlover wrote:


slaschur wrote:


umbreonlover wrote:

Im in episode 121 when akatsuki team captured the three tails and the fourth tail. Why is it they got both of them so easily a nd orochimaru's(guren, kabuto) team had to do a s*** load of things to get the three tails and failed but it took the akatsuki team one minute to get the three tails into their hands. WTF?? this seems so unrealistic for a cartoon.


Well one thing the Akatsuki did was sit back and let Orochimaru's forces and Konoha's forces take each other out and then Tobi and Deidara (who nearly destroyed a village with a single Jutsu and captured a Kage single-handedly) were able to get rid of the ANBU guards and defeat a heavily weakened three-tails that didn't have a long time to recover from two sealing attempts and a powerful fireball collaboration jutsu.

They then defeated it and took it back to the rest of Akatsuki where it took them roughly three days to seal it and then another three days or so to seal the next one, and this took about nine of them to seal it. Not sure why you say it was easy for them, they simply bided their time and struck at the right moment, and then the process of them defeating the Three-tails was cut out so you don't see any of Tobi's abilities so the fight could have lasted ages, or it could have been very brief. That is why it seemed like it only took "one minute". Does that help explain it?


thank you. that makes a whole lot of sense :sweatingbullets:


To put it simply: they sat back and watched. Cut out bit where they kick Sanbi's backside. Three days to seal.
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/11
Naruto shippuden episode 14

soundtrack at 3:00-4:00

or while tobi is telling sasuke itachi's truth

I need the soundtrack please ..
66609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Northeast
Offline
Posted 12/22/11
when will the fillers end?
Member
14553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/12

isisprince wrote:

when will the fillers end?


It's episode 243 or 244 because


Now for my question. Do anyone know where I can find Naruto/Naruto S episodes in HQ/HD? Original Naruto series is only avi and sd mkv but as long as their good quality I don't mind. As for Naruto Shippuden I want all the episodes (from multiple sources or not) in 720p. I know these was made because I've seen 720p RAWS of episode 1.
12029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/18/12
In episode 248, what's the song that starts at 19:47 called?
103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Calamba, Laguna
Offline
Posted 4/12/12
okay ^_^
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England..or Sasuk...
Offline
Posted 4/21/12
when Kabuto ressurected everybody..did he ressurect Nagato and Pain?? cuz when i looked i dont think he did, but why wouldnt he?? Also did he revive Minato?
Member
139536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With My Beloved S...
Offline
Posted 5/1/12

KibaraUchiha wrote:

when Kabuto ressurected everybody..did he ressurect Nagato and Pain?? cuz when i looked i dont think he did, but why wouldnt he?? Also did he revive Minato?


He did revive them to Tobi. No. He can't revivie Minato since his soul is trapped in the Death Shimigami xD

147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England..or Sasuk...
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

DarkOne wrote:


KibaraUchiha wrote:

when Kabuto ressurected everybody..did he ressurect Nagato and Pain?? cuz when i looked i dont think he did, but why wouldnt he?? Also did he revive Minato?


He did revive them to Tobi. No. He can't revivie Minato since his soul is trapped in the Death Shimigami xD



oooh yeah thats makes sense XD
16993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Online
Posted 11/10/12
I have a question the most recent episode, how the hel* did kashi use a earth Justus? isnt his elements just water and lightning?
2086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
a good help would be a guest pass please
2086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
guest pass inbox please...need to catch up on some shows.....would be really appreciated...need to see naruto
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/27/13
Hey guys, I haven't been watching Naruto because of the fillers. I stopped around episode 301, can't remember what episode exactly.

I was just hoping someone would be able to tell me if it is worth watching the fillers? Because I've heard small parts of the manga are incorporated into them? Or am I wrong?

Can anyone suggest to me where to start watching again, please?

Thanks!
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/13
maybe around 321.
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.