First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Naruto help thread
Member
24267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

You do realize that DB will no longer be subbing Naruto Shippuuden, when CR starts airing it in January right?


Yes, I do realize that DB will no longer sub Naruto Shippuuden when CR starts airing it and I'm very dissapointed by it.

Thanks for the extra heads up though
Member
69442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

Madmortigen wrote:


You do realize that DB will no longer be subbing Naruto Shippuuden, when CR starts airing it in January right?


Yes, I do realize that DB will no longer sub Naruto Shippuuden when CR starts airing it and I'm very dissapointed by it.

Thanks for the extra heads up though


meaning that starting next year JAN
DB would not sub NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN anymore ? ><
Member
19493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ENGLAND
Offline
Posted 12/12/08 , edited 12/12/08

MissZombie wrote:


Madmortigen wrote:


You do realize that DB will no longer be subbing Naruto Shippuuden, when CR starts airing it in January right?


Yes, I do realize that DB will no longer sub Naruto Shippuuden when CR starts airing it and I'm very dissapointed by it.

Thanks for the extra heads up though


meaning that starting next year JAN
DB would not sub NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN anymore ? ><


yer there dropping it effective 15 Jan

http://www.dattebayo.com/pr/100

Member
69442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

cadian134 wrote:


MissZombie wrote:


Madmortigen wrote:


You do realize that DB will no longer be subbing Naruto Shippuuden, when CR starts airing it in January right?


Yes, I do realize that DB will no longer sub Naruto Shippuuden when CR starts airing it and I'm very dissapointed by it.

Thanks for the extra heads up though


meaning that starting next year JAN
DB would not sub NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN anymore ? ><


yer there dropping it effective 15 Jan

http://www.dattebayo.com/pr/100



ok thanks ! ^^ hms . but
doesnt mean that no one would sub it right ? >< ~
Member
24267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

ok thanks ! ^^ hms . but
doesnt mean that no one would sub it right ? >< ~


CR is streaming it from their site SUBBED(starting January 15 as Cadian said), so no worries
Member
69442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

Madmortigen wrote:


ok thanks ! ^^ hms . but
doesnt mean that no one would sub it right ? >< ~


CR is streaming it from their site SUBBED(starting January 15 as Cadian said), so no worries :)


YAY !
hahas . ok (: thanks for your explaination && time (:
THANKS
Member
24267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
No problem. I'm here to serve... milk and cookies.... not really though.....
Member
69442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
hahas . nice one (: hms . but THANKS (: A LOT ^^
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 12/12/08 , edited 12/12/08
Yea I was a little disappointed about that too. Means for a week I have to wait. Not a big deal I suppose. My only wonder is what the quality of the subs will be like. Sure it is coming from the people who make the show. But lets all look at the wonderful *rolls eyes* english dubs that come out for these anime. If it is anything like that I would plead for someone else to sub it, simply because I can not stand some of the over the top stuff.
Currently however there is not another fansub group doing an english subbing that I am aware of.(And i looked heh). I think that the subs for the other languages will still come out though..
Member
19493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ENGLAND
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

Angelusnight wrote:

Yea I was a little disappointed about that too. Means for a week I have to wait. Not a big deal I suppose. My only wonder is what the quality of the subs will be like. Sure it is coming from the people who make the show. But lets all look at the wonderful *rolls eyes* english dubs that come out for these anime. If it is anything like that I would plead for someone else to sub it, simply because I can not stand some of the over the top stuff.
Currently however there is not another fansub group doing an english subbing that I am aware of.(And i looked heh). I think that the subs for the other languages will still come out though..


no no other fan site is doing it, that i know of. Viz media (owner of naruto US) will be doing a sub service but i think they will only be a week later as well. Thats reason ive become an anime member of crunchyroll. couldnt stand to have to watch it a week later i want it fresh . Though as you said the subbing will be different i expect little or no swearing and it to be much more tight unlike DB was which i liked. Arr well.....

849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / phil
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
is Sakura going to end up with Sasuke and what happened with the meeting of Sakura and Karin?
Posted 12/13/08

ShimizuTsubei wrote:

is Sakura going to end up with Sasuke and what happened with the meeting of Sakura and Karin?


No one knows if Sakura and Sasuke will end up together just yet, although being a sasusaku fan myself one can only hope . And Karin and Sakura haven't actually met one another yet (despite walking past each other in some random village) but if they do, there'll most likely be a fight between them >:3
Member
-Kino 
6028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / house O_O
Offline
Posted 12/13/08 , edited 12/13/08
Uhh... I know this is a really stupid question, but who's karin? I dont read the manga and i dont remember seeing her in the anime... {if she was showned in the anime.. haha}

Also...
Will Sasuke come back to Konoha?
Since I've heard that
Member
8119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

-Kino wrote:

Uhh... I know this is a really stupid question, but who's karin? I dont read the manga and i dont remember seeing her in the anime... {if she was showned in the anime.. haha}

Also...
Will Sasuke come back to Konoha?
Since I've heard that



They didn't show her in the anime , she'll be on not long after orochimaru dies anyway and yeh it's true that sasuke attacks konoha to destroy it
Member
-Kino 
6028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / house O_O
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
o_o
i see.
Will sakura be useless or will she try to stop him?
does sasuke succeed?
what happens to sasuke? does he leave?

sorry, i have so many questions x.e;
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.