First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply enrollment
Creator
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In FRonT oF OuR C...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08 , edited 10/26/08
hello i posted this forum so that students can enroll now

i have posted this late cuz i waiting for all the teachers are completed

so please enroll now

heres the form

name:
username:
class:

thanks

sorry this only the classes you can enroll cuz some classes dont have teacher's

~english
~language
~science
~history
~art
~gym
~cooking
~martial arts
~medical
~anime/manga

thats all thanks
teacher/moderator
338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in front of my la...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
hi! hi!!

i am a new student here!
and i'm here to submit my enrollment form





Yoroshiku onegaishimasu
Creator
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In FRonT oF OuR C...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

xiukulit wrote:

hi! hi!!

i am a new student here!
and i'm here to submit my enrollment form





Yoroshiku onegaishimasu



weeee very cute!! hehehe hmm can i ask what class?? you want to go in?? thanks ill post the enrollment form you posted
teacher/moderator
338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in front of my la...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

kimy_otaku wrote:


xiukulit wrote:

hi! hi!!

i am a new student here!
and i'm here to submit my enrollment form





Yoroshiku onegaishimasu



weeee very cute!! hehehe hmm can i ask what class?? you want to go in?? thanks ill post the enrollment form you posted




oh!! sorry i forgot to put my class..ahehehe!!
i would like to enroll in the vampire living!
Student
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
Can we enroll for more than 1 class?
teacher/moderator
338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in front of my la...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

kylie2008 wrote:

Can we enroll for more than 1 class?


hmmm.. i dunno!! ahehe!!
maybe we can and maybe the class we put on the list is our major class!
ahehehe!! wild guess*
Student
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Uh oh... my form cannot be uploaded... Well, nvm!
Name: Kylie
Username: kylie2008
Gender: Female
D.O.B: 18th June
Class: Vampire Living
Posted 10/23/08
name : Naomi
username : filo13
gender : female
class : Gym class plz .
Creator
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In FRonT oF OuR C...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

filo13 wrote:

name : Naomi
username : filo13
gender : female
class : Gym class plz .


ohh sure sorry for the late response study hard
Posted 10/24/08

kimy_otaku wrote:


filo13 wrote:

name : Naomi
username : filo13
gender : female
class : Gym class plz .


ohh sure sorry for the late response study hard


YAY !! go gym class go !! and thats alright ...
Creator
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In FRonT oF OuR C...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

filo13 wrote:


kimy_otaku wrote:


filo13 wrote:

name : Naomi
username : filo13
gender : female
class : Gym class plz .


ohh sure sorry for the late response study hard


YAY !! go gym class go !! and thats alright ...


hahaha STAY ACTIVE^^
Posted 10/24/08

kimy_otaku wrote:


filo13 wrote:


kimy_otaku wrote:


filo13 wrote:

name : Naomi
username : filo13
gender : female
class : Gym class plz .


ohh sure sorry for the late response study hard


YAY !! go gym class go !! and thats alright ...


hahaha STAY ACTIVE^^


sure ! but how?
Creator
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In FRonT oF OuR C...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

filo13 wrote:


kimy_otaku wrote:


filo13 wrote:


kimy_otaku wrote:


filo13 wrote:

name : Naomi
username : filo13
gender : female
class : Gym class plz .


ohh sure sorry for the late response study hard


YAY !! go gym class go !! and thats alright ...


hahaha STAY ACTIVE^^


sure ! but how?


hmm i think just adding -!!!- hahaha joke hmm just participate in the forums that ok^^
Posted 10/24/08

kimy_otaku wrote:


filo13 wrote:


kimy_otaku wrote:


filo13 wrote:


kimy_otaku wrote:


filo13 wrote:

name : Naomi
username : filo13
gender : female
class : Gym class plz .


ohh sure sorry for the late response study hard


YAY !! go gym class go !! and thats alright ...


hahaha STAY ACTIVE^^


sure ! but how?


hmm i think just adding -!!!- hahaha joke hmm just participate in the forums that ok^^


sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 10/25/08
name:Jessica
username:goldenangel_1997
age:14
class:coking class plz
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.