First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Your Sexy Thought
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Jesselton, North...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
Hi!

We all have our opinions about things we thought sexy. Whether it is the eyes, lips, hair, abs, body or...nose, it all vary from person to person. Like you already know, beauty is from the eye of the beholder. And I believe sexiness is the same, too

I start first. Here, I list everything I thought sexy. Check it out:

1. Akanishi Jin's lips (cannot deny)

He has the sexiest lips I've ever seen. Very kissable. And we all know Jin is one sexy guy. He doesn't have to do his sexy dance just to show us he's sexy. He can prove it by just sitting quietly, biting his lips. Agree?

2. Yamapi's stare (crush my heart)

I don't think his eyes are sexy. But his stare...it goes deep down into your soul. His eyes are like bottomless pool, very black. When he look at you, stare at you, it's like being pull into somewhere where only you and him exists. Yamapi's stare mesmerizes me. Intense yet innocent, now that's what I call sexy. (I always want to say this to him whenever I watch him on the screen, "Don't look at me like that."

3. Shouchikubai Miroku (Yukan Club)

Now, this is the kind of person I want to be my boyfriend. I always like the bad-boy type. But Miroku is not your average bad boy. He may appear to be so, what with his dyed, unruly hair, messy uniform but he has some traits we cannot ignore. His thing with lolipop? Sexy. A fan of motorcycles, guitars and machines? Macho. Masculine. Sexy. Sensitive, easily touched? Weird but cute. Aviator-shades-shaped pendant? Sexy. Kind-hearted, always be there for his friends? Very, very sexy.

4. Yamapi's smile/laugh (always light up my day)

Yamapi always cover his smile or laugh with his hand or try not to smile too widely because he has bad teeth. But I found him sexy like this. His shy attempt makes his smile/laugh even more sexier, plus, he has really cute dimple

5. Doctors (you know when you watch Code Blue)

I never thought doctor is a sexy occupation until I watch Code Blue. All these times I thought firefighter is sexy, secret agent it sexy...teacher is sexy, but doctor? No. I am so attracted to Yamapi in his blue uniform. Really. I mean, I'm obviously a Yamapi fan. But seeing him in Code Blue as Aizawa-sensei is like looking Yamapi at a new angle. And of course, looking at doctors at a completely new angle. Doctors are sexy.


Now it's your turn to share what you thought sexy. Don't be embarrassed to uncover the skeleton(s) in your closet. Remember: one picture for one sexy thought. And tell us what you think
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08
kimura takuya's eyes and lips i think; the way he bites his lips unconsciously and the way he looks at the lead actress in dramas


and btw, thinking about sexy thoughts should not cause embarrassment at all, least of all, to be called skeletons in the closet lol

Posted 10/18/08

Chii3094 wrote:

Hi!

We all have our opinions about things we thought sexy. Whether it is the eyes, lips, hair, abs, body or...nose, it all vary from person to person. Like you already know, beauty is from the eye of the beholder. And I believe sexiness is the same, too

I start first. Here, I list everything I thought sexy. Check it out:

1. Akanishi Jin's lips (cannot deny)

He has the sexiest lips I've ever seen. Very kissable. And we all know Jin is one sexy guy. He doesn't have to do his sexy dance just to show us he's sexy. He can prove it by just sitting quietly, biting his lips. Agree?

2. Yamapi's stare (crush my heart)

I don't think his eyes are sexy. But his stare...it goes deep down into your soul. His eyes are like bottomless pool, very black. When he look at you, stare at you, it's like being pull into somewhere where only you and him exists. Yamapi's stare mesmerizes me. Intense yet innocent, now that's what I call sexy. (I always want to say this to him whenever I watch him on the screen, "Don't look at me like that."

3. Shouchikubai Miroku (Yukan Club)

Now, this is the kind of person I want to be my boyfriend. I always like the bad-boy type. But Miroku is not your average bad boy. He may appear to be so, what with his dyed, unruly hair, messy uniform but he has some traits we cannot ignore. His thing with lolipop? Sexy. A fan of motorcycles, guitars and machines? Macho. Masculine. Sexy. Sensitive, easily touched? Weird but cute. Aviator-shades-shaped pendant? Sexy. Kind-hearted, always be there for his friends? Very, very sexy.

4. Yamapi's smile/laugh (always light up my day)

Yamapi always cover his smile or laugh with his hand or try not to smile too widely because he has bad teeth. But I found him sexy like this. His shy attempt makes his smile/laugh even more sexier, plus, he has really cute dimple

5. Doctors (you know when you watch Code Blue)

I never thought doctor is a sexy occupation until I watch Code Blue. All these times I thought firefighter is sexy, secret agent it sexy...teacher is sexy, but doctor? No. I am so attracted to Yamapi in his blue uniform. Really. I mean, I'm obviously a Yamapi fan. But seeing him in Code Blue as Aizawa-sensei is like looking Yamapi at a new angle. And of course, looking at doctors at a completely new angle. Doctors are sexy.


Now it's your turn to share what you thought sexy. Don't be embarrassed to uncover the skeleton(s) in your closet. Remember: one picture for one sexy thought. And tell us what you think


W0W i T0TALLy AGREE WiTH y0U AND y0UR SEXy TH0UGHT L0LS !
GREAT THiNKiNG !
2593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / away from RLE
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08



What more can I say??

Jae Joong's body is really to die for!

Makes me wanna hug him soooo tight...hahahaha


I bet it would feel like..... HEAVEN!

ahahahaha
Posted 10/18/08

koi_jap wrote:




What more can I say??

Jae Joong's body is really to die for!

Makes me wanna hug him soooo tight...hahahaha


I bet it would feel like..... HEAVEN!

ahahahaha


couldn't agree more, mate !
494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

Chii3094 wrote:

Hi!

We all have our opinions about things we thought sexy. Whether it is the eyes, lips, hair, abs, body or...nose, it all vary from person to person. Like you already know, beauty is from the eye of the beholder. And I believe sexiness is the same, too

I start first. Here, I list everything I thought sexy. Check it out:

1. Akanishi Jin's lips (cannot deny)

He has the sexiest lips I've ever seen. Very kissable. And we all know Jin is one sexy guy. He doesn't have to do his sexy dance just to show us he's sexy. He can prove it by just sitting quietly, biting his lips. Agree?

2. Yamapi's stare (crush my heart)

I don't think his eyes are sexy. But his stare...it goes deep down into your soul. His eyes are like bottomless pool, very black. When he look at you, stare at you, it's like being pull into somewhere where only you and him exists. Yamapi's stare mesmerizes me. Intense yet innocent, now that's what I call sexy. (I always want to say this to him whenever I watch him on the screen, "Don't look at me like that."

3. Shouchikubai Miroku (Yukan Club)

Now, this is the kind of person I want to be my boyfriend. I always like the bad-boy type. But Miroku is not your average bad boy. He may appear to be so, what with his dyed, unruly hair, messy uniform but he has some traits we cannot ignore. His thing with lolipop? Sexy. A fan of motorcycles, guitars and machines? Macho. Masculine. Sexy. Sensitive, easily touched? Weird but cute. Aviator-shades-shaped pendant? Sexy. Kind-hearted, always be there for his friends? Very, very sexy.

4. Yamapi's smile/laugh (always light up my day)

Yamapi always cover his smile or laugh with his hand or try not to smile too widely because he has bad teeth. But I found him sexy like this. His shy attempt makes his smile/laugh even more sexier, plus, he has really cute dimple

5. Doctors (you know when you watch Code Blue)

I never thought doctor is a sexy occupation until I watch Code Blue. All these times I thought firefighter is sexy, secret agent it sexy...teacher is sexy, but doctor? No. I am so attracted to Yamapi in his blue uniform. Really. I mean, I'm obviously a Yamapi fan. But seeing him in Code Blue as Aizawa-sensei is like looking Yamapi at a new angle. And of course, looking at doctors at a completely new angle. Doctors are sexy.


Now it's your turn to share what you thought sexy. Don't be embarrassed to uncover the skeleton(s) in your closet. Remember: one picture for one sexy thought. And tell us what you think


hmn, i agree with you when it comes to Akanishi Jin's, but i`m not really a yamapi fan, sorry,
3357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

koi_jap wrote:




What more can I say??

Jae Joong's body is really to die for!

Makes me wanna hug him soooo tight...hahahaha


I bet it would feel like..... HEAVEN!

ahahahaha


Ohhh damn Jae joong .. Sexy can i?
2593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / away from RLE
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

mikaddo wrote:


koi_jap wrote:




What more can I say??

Jae Joong's body is really to die for!

Makes me wanna hug him soooo tight...hahahaha


I bet it would feel like..... HEAVEN!

ahahahaha


Ohhh damn Jae joong .. Sexy can i?


Sure.....hahaha

knock yourself off!


i hope he'll be mass produced so that we can have our very own personal HERO!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
3357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

koi_jap wrote:


mikaddo wrote:


koi_jap wrote:




What more can I say??

Jae Joong's body is really to die for!

Makes me wanna hug him soooo tight...hahahaha


I bet it would feel like..... HEAVEN!

ahahahaha


Ohhh damn Jae joong .. Sexy can i?


Sure.....hahaha

knock yourself off!


i hope he'll be mass produced so that we can have our very own personal HERO!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee


hahaha me too :)
who wouldn't want that?
943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08
Legs to die for!

And yes coming from a girls prospective! ^^

And i must say, her belly in the last pic is a belly i would die for too! =)




JaeJoong's sexy hair, face, mouth , eyes, EVERYTHING!...*Dribbles*
Posted 10/18/08





JaeJoong's sexy hair, face, mouth , eyes, EVERYTHING!...*Dribbles*

y0U KN0W WHAT i C0ULDN'T AGREE M0RE.
EVEyTHiNG AB0UT JAEJ00NG iS S000 SEXy !!
THAT'S THE HER0 WE ALL L0VE !
943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

JAEJ00NGLiCi0US wrote:






JaeJoong's sexy hair, face, mouth , eyes, EVERYTHING!...*Dribbles*


y0U KN0W WHAT i C0ULDN'T AGREE M0RE.
EVEyTHiNG AB0UT JAEJ00NG iS S000 SEXy !!
THAT'S THE HER0 WE ALL L0VE !

I KNOW!
And god look how sexy he looks in that picture! <3
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 10/18/08


Everything about this guy is sexy.
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
MatsuJun naked How I wish I was the girl :9




And Oguri Shun's bad boy -style is veeery sexy


Although I prefer him as our sweet and innocent Hanazawa Rui. And he's sexy too ;D
4011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Usa, California
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

Chii3094 wrote:

Hi!

We all have our opinions about things we thought sexy. Whether it is the eyes, lips, hair, abs, body or...nose, it all vary from person to person. Like you already know, beauty is from the eye of the beholder. And I believe sexiness is the same, too

I start first. Here, I list everything I thought sexy. Check it out:

1. Akanishi Jin's lips (cannot deny)

He has the sexiest lips I've ever seen. Very kissable. And we all know Jin is one sexy guy. He doesn't have to do his sexy dance just to show us he's sexy. He can prove it by just sitting quietly, biting his lips. Agree?

oh i totally agree with jin's lip.
OMG! the reason i liked him was
because of his LIPS^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.