First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Dumbest celebrity quotes
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 12/3/07 , edited 12/3/07
What do you think is the dumbest celebrity quote you've ever heard?


Britney Spears - "I get to go overseas places, like Canada"

Brooke Shields - "Smoking kills, and if you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."

Joaquin Phoenix - "Do I have a large frog in my hair? I have the sensation that something is eating my brain"

Alicia Silverstone - "I think that the film "Clueless" was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

That did it for me... Alicia is totally gorgeous but she makes me go
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/3/07
Wasn't there a countdown on VH1 about this?
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 12/3/07

lokita wrote:

Wasn't there a countdown on VH1 about this?

Did you really just ask that?

18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/3/07

tamponinmynose wrote:


lokita wrote:

Wasn't there a countdown on VH1 about this?

Did you really just ask that?



I did indeed.

edit: I was right! I googled it just now & it seems as though that's where you got all your quotes from.
251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / you'll never know...
Offline
Posted 12/3/07
XD i like britney's
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 12/3/07
"thats hot" by paris hilton didnt she get that phrase like copyrighted or something
2510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / right here
Offline
Posted 12/3/07
Hey you've a made like 20 topics...how are those by the way? I admire you. Yeh I'm on th VH1 website you really should have mentioned it if thats where you got the idea. Also why is Paris Hilton so dumb..is she trying to be funny..it's kinda working.

ok from the VH1 webiste Paris Hilton: "What's walmart, do they sell wall stuff?" Condescending much? com'on even if you dont shop there you must have heard of it..they are a billion dollar industry. COM ON!
14052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/07
Jessica Simpson "Is this tuna or chicken. It says chicken of the sea."
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 12/3/07

candichik wrote:

Jessica Simpson "Is this tuna or chicken. It says chicken of the sea."


I cant believe Id forgotten that one. Lol lol.

2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / watching you
Offline
Posted 12/3/07

lokita wrote:


tamponinmynose wrote:


lokita wrote:

Wasn't there a countdown on VH1 about this?

Did you really just ask that?



I did indeed.

edit: I was right! I googled it just now & it seems as though that's where you got all your quotes from.


i know i totally watched this on VH1 before
it was soo funny!!!
i like the one that said "im gonna turn this team around 360 degrees"
lol!!! forgot who said it though
26808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
1,127 years old
Offline
Posted 12/3/07
Alicia Silverstone's quote was hilarious and got me confused after the light...and ligthnessssess.
Posted 12/3/07

lazypower wrote:

"Wal-mart... do they like make walls there." -Paris Hilton




yh that's the dumbest ive heard
974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/3/07
"I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman"

(...I don't know who said it, though.)

10734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 12/4/07
Paris Hilton - "What's Wallmart? do they, like, sell wall stuff?"
dumb bitch
2133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Your mom's house
Offline
Posted 12/4/07

tamponinmynose wrote:

What do you think is the dumbest celebrity quote you've ever heard?


Britney Spears - "I get to go overseas places, like Canada"

Brooke Shields - "Smoking kills, and if you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."

Joaquin Phoenix - "Do I have a large frog in my hair? I have the sensation that something is eating my brain"

Alicia Silverstone - "I think that the film "Clueless" was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

That did it for me... Alicia is totally gorgeous but she makes me go


R0FLMAO Britney actually said that lol???
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.