First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Drama OST that u have
603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / dine ga laang...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/28/08
can u list down all the songs that u have in ur player from the drama that u have watched?
or the title of the drama that made u downloaded the songs...

mine are:


goong
aengmoosae (kim jeong hoon!!!!!!)
sarang ingayo
tangshinun nanun babo imnida (stay)

smile again
Kuri-umdo Andwegetjyo Singer: Se7en
Smile Again (Monday Kiz)

spring waltz
one love (loveholic)

stairway to heaven
bogoshipda (kim bum soo)

coffee prince
hwa boon (loveholic)

autumn in my heart
reason
prayer

cloud stairs
haruga nunmurijyo
han gul eum
ba bo chuh rum

fantasy couple
just we (m family)
want U!

exhibition of fire works
kunyang anun saram (kang ji hwan)


full house
i think i (byul)
3 bears song (SHK)

my girl
never say goodbye

time between dog and wolf
hanurul karigo
promise

witch yoo hee
destiny

new heart
themesong for hyesuk

honggilddong
manyage (tae yeon)

we got married
propose (andy)
hwaboon/flowerpot (alex)
a gi chorom (alex)
falling slowly (kim hyun joong)
mature/songseuk (hwang bo)
i love you (position)
too much (crownj ft. seo in young)
270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Anywhere and Ever...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
full house - un myung
- i think i love you
right now:P
681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Edmonton, AB, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
I have OST's of:

Coffee Prince
Soulmate
Goong/Princess Hours
Fullhouse
Beethoven Virus
My Girl

and

Felicity(its a US drama)
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
9 Out 2 Ends
Robbers
I'm Sorry, I Love You
Brown Sugar Macchiato
Silence
Liar Game
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
Manymany....

Hana Yori Dango
- WISH by Arashi
- Love so sweet by Arashi
- One Love by Arashi
- Planetarium by Otsuka Ai
- Flavor Of Life by Utada Hikaru
- kisshug by aiko

Tantei Gakuen Q
- Answer by FLOW
- Stand by me by the brilliant green

Taiyou no Uta
- Taiyou no Uta by Sawajiri Erika
- Stay With Me by Sawajiri Erika

Nobuta wo Produce
- Seishun Amigo by Shuji to Akira
- Oyome ni Oide by Yamashita Tomohisa

Dragon Zakura
- Colourful by Yamashita Tomohisa

Code Blue
- HANABI by Mr.Children

14 Sai no Haha
- Shirushi by Mr.Children

1 Litre of Tears
- Only Human by K
- Sangatsu Kokonoka by Remioromen
- Konayuki by Remioromen

Romantic Princess
- Xin Wo by Fahrenheit & S.H.E
- 不想懂得 by Angela Zhang

It Started With A Kiss
- Say U Love Me by Jason & Lara
- E Zuo Ju by Wang Lan Yin
- Kao Jin Yi Dian Dian by Lara
- 遇到 by Fang Ya Xian

They Kiss Again
- Ni by Ariel Lin
- Ni (Strings Version) by Ariel Lin
- 忠於原味 by Joe Cheng
- 幸福合作社 by Mavis Fan
- Be Your Superman by 純表演
- 藏在微笑裡的秘密 by Cyndi Chaw
- 你曾經讓我心動 by a Chord

Tokyo Juliet
- Fei Ni Mo Shu by Ariel Lin
- Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue by Fahrenheit & Hebe

Love Contract
- Lonely Northern Hemisphere by Ariel Lin

Hana-Kimi (Taiwan)
- Zen Me Ban by S.H.E
- 專屬天使 by TANK

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
- Ikenai Taiyou by ORANGE RANGE
- My Love by Kawashima Ai

Brown Sugar Macchiato
- Hei Tang Xiu by Bang Bang Tang & Hei Se Hui Mei Mei
- 苦茶 by Bang Bang Tang & Hei Se Hui Mei Mei
- Ai Qing Ma Qi Duo by Bang Bang Tang

The X-Family
- 最爱还是你 by Danson Tang
- 願意不愛你 by Aaron Yan
- 在水一方 by Jiro Wang

Gokusen
- NO MORE CRY by D-51
- Kizuna by Kamenashi Kazuya
- Niji by Aqua Timez
- Oretachi no Seishun by Takaki Yuya

---

there are some others too, but too many.
2593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / away from RLE
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08
A lot! but my most fave are these songs....


LOVE SO SWEET, FLAVOR OF LIFE, WISH and ONE LOVE from Hana Yori Dango
567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Northern Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
Coffee Prince

Sad Thing - Adultchild
Across the ocean - Azure Ray


A Love to Kill

Sad Tango - Bi Rain
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
All songs from:
HYD, HYD2
It Started with a Kiss/TKA
Fated to Love You
My Lucky Star
Smiling Pasta

Then just a few various songs here and there from other dramas. I have the theme song, or beginning song or end song from almost every single drama I watch.
14946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / UNITED KINGDOM!!....
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

angel3000 wrote:

full house - un myung
- i think i love you
right now:P


me too and utada hikaru first love!!...im not sure what is it on!!
6787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
All songs from Hana Yori Dango 1&2
First Kiss
Hana Kimi JP
Code Blue
Hotaru no Hikari
6014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in yOur pants :]...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
lots! lolz
6014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in yOur pants :]...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

candychu wrote:

Manymany....

Hana Yori Dango
- WISH by Arashi
- Love so sweet by Arashi
- One Love by Arashi
- Planetarium by Otsuka Ai
- Flavor Of Life by Utada Hikaru
- kisshug by aiko

Tantei Gakuen Q
- Answer by FLOW
- Stand by me by the brilliant green

Taiyou no Uta
- Taiyou no Uta by Sawajiri Erika
- Stay With Me by Sawajiri Erika

Nobuta wo Produce
- Seishun Amigo by Shuji to Akira
- Oyome ni Oide by Yamashita Tomohisa

Dragon Zakura
- Colourful by Yamashita Tomohisa

Code Blue
- HANABI by Mr.Children

14 Sai no Haha
- Shirushi by Mr.Children

1 Litre of Tears
- Only Human by K
- Sangatsu Kokonoka by Remioromen
- Konayuki by Remioromen

Romantic Princess
- Xin Wo by Fahrenheit & S.H.E
- 不想懂得 by Angela Zhang

It Started With A Kiss
- Say U Love Me by Jason & Lara
- E Zuo Ju by Wang Lan Yin
- Kao Jin Yi Dian Dian by Lara
- 遇到 by Fang Ya Xian

They Kiss Again
- Ni by Ariel Lin
- Ni (Strings Version) by Ariel Lin
- 忠於原味 by Joe Cheng
- 幸福合作社 by Mavis Fan
- Be Your Superman by 純表演
- 藏在微笑裡的秘密 by Cyndi Chaw
- 你曾經讓我心動 by a Chord

Tokyo Juliet
- Fei Ni Mo Shu by Ariel Lin
- Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue by Fahrenheit & Hebe

Love Contract
- Lonely Northern Hemisphere by Ariel Lin

Hana-Kimi (Taiwan)
- Zen Me Ban by S.H.E
- 專屬天使 by TANK

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
- Ikenai Taiyou by ORANGE RANGE
- My Love by Kawashima Ai

Brown Sugar Macchiato
- Hei Tang Xiu by Bang Bang Tang & Hei Se Hui Mei Mei
- 苦茶 by Bang Bang Tang & Hei Se Hui Mei Mei
- Ai Qing Ma Qi Duo by Bang Bang Tang

The X-Family
- 最爱还是你 by Danson Tang
- 願意不愛你 by Aaron Yan
- 在水一方 by Jiro Wang

Gokusen
- NO MORE CRY by D-51
- Kizuna by Kamenashi Kazuya
- Niji by Aqua Timez
- Oretachi no Seishun by Takaki Yuya

---

there are some others too, but too many.


i have most of them! xD
u really know ur songs! lolz..
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

mischievous_cutie wrote:


candychu wrote:

Manymany....

Hana Yori Dango
- WISH by Arashi
- Love so sweet by Arashi
- One Love by Arashi
- Planetarium by Otsuka Ai
- Flavor Of Life by Utada Hikaru
- kisshug by aiko

Tantei Gakuen Q
- Answer by FLOW
- Stand by me by the brilliant green

Taiyou no Uta
- Taiyou no Uta by Sawajiri Erika
- Stay With Me by Sawajiri Erika

Nobuta wo Produce
- Seishun Amigo by Shuji to Akira
- Oyome ni Oide by Yamashita Tomohisa

Dragon Zakura
- Colourful by Yamashita Tomohisa

Code Blue
- HANABI by Mr.Children

14 Sai no Haha
- Shirushi by Mr.Children

1 Litre of Tears
- Only Human by K
- Sangatsu Kokonoka by Remioromen
- Konayuki by Remioromen

Romantic Princess
- Xin Wo by Fahrenheit & S.H.E
- 不想懂得 by Angela Zhang

It Started With A Kiss
- Say U Love Me by Jason & Lara
- E Zuo Ju by Wang Lan Yin
- Kao Jin Yi Dian Dian by Lara
- 遇到 by Fang Ya Xian

They Kiss Again
- Ni by Ariel Lin
- Ni (Strings Version) by Ariel Lin
- 忠於原味 by Joe Cheng
- 幸福合作社 by Mavis Fan
- Be Your Superman by 純表演
- 藏在微笑裡的秘密 by Cyndi Chaw
- 你曾經讓我心動 by a Chord

Tokyo Juliet
- Fei Ni Mo Shu by Ariel Lin
- Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue by Fahrenheit & Hebe

Love Contract
- Lonely Northern Hemisphere by Ariel Lin

Hana-Kimi (Taiwan)
- Zen Me Ban by S.H.E
- 專屬天使 by TANK

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
- Ikenai Taiyou by ORANGE RANGE
- My Love by Kawashima Ai

Brown Sugar Macchiato
- Hei Tang Xiu by Bang Bang Tang & Hei Se Hui Mei Mei
- 苦茶 by Bang Bang Tang & Hei Se Hui Mei Mei
- Ai Qing Ma Qi Duo by Bang Bang Tang

The X-Family
- 最爱还是你 by Danson Tang
- 願意不愛你 by Aaron Yan
- 在水一方 by Jiro Wang

Gokusen
- NO MORE CRY by D-51
- Kizuna by Kamenashi Kazuya
- Niji by Aqua Timez
- Oretachi no Seishun by Takaki Yuya

---

there are some others too, but too many.


i have most of them! xD
u really know ur songs! lolz..


Haha ;D I know right~
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08
Young Warriors of the Yang Clan 2006
Goodbye Poem by Anson Hu



Hana Kimi
What to do - SHE
Special Angel - Tank



Fairy in Wonderland
Yi yan wan nian - SHE




Return of the Condor Heroes 2006
The Only - Jane Zhang




Painted Skin
Painted Heart - Jane Zhang




The Banquet
Only for Love - Jane Zhang



Smiling Pasta
Rainbow's smile - Cyndi Wang




Legend of the Condor Heroes
Dark clouds - Hu Ge



807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
um... a lot too; i like osts
hana yori dango- 1 and 2
hana kimi- jap
romantic princess
full house
hana kimi-tw version
tokyo juliet
smiling pasta
devil beside you
why why love
bullfighting
aqua heros
wars of inlaws - 2
the seventh day
x family
brown sugar macchiato
rolling love
brown sugar chiavialries
taiyou no uta
hot shot
wish to see you again
master of tai chi
one litres of tears

thats all so far but i think ive got more; sorry i didnt mention the songs cos i really cbb typing up like 100 songs
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.