First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Name A Planet That Appear In Anime (Non-Earth)
20321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Las Vegas, NV
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08

jeromemmzz wrote:


anotherCRaccount wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:




i say what i want . yes i do.

so stfu. dont f*cking preach.


i was trying to explain.



its not needed.. who asked you?!


(btw. is football same as football? )


no one did. i just wanted to do it.

football can be football as in flag football or it can be soccer.
you're kinda going off topic
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08

anotherCRaccount wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:


anotherCRaccount wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:




i say what i want . yes i do.

so stfu. dont f*cking preach.


i was trying to explain.



its not needed.. who asked you?!


(btw. is football same as football? )


no one did. i just wanted to do it.

football can be football as in flag football or it can be soccer.
you're kinda going off topic




oh, so football can be flag football or soccer... huh ?
thus, football is/can be different from football, right?

so earth is/can be different from earth... too, right? ( in anime )

(i dont think i was being off the topic.. i was simpLy making a point)
13688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
Mars (Aqua)
18916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Fresno, California
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
Jurai (Tenchi Muyo)
Gaia (Escaflowne)
Namek, Vegeta, Jupiter (DBZ)
Thundera (ThunderCats)
Planets FM and AM (Megaman Starforce)
Planet Ethermmel (Tytania) I may have misspelled that one.

Sorry, that's all I could think of off the top of my head. Not many of the anime that I've watched dealt with other planets. And, not to be rude or anything, but enough with "the earth is/is not included in this forum" arguement. It's really annoying, especially the examples you use. The football that equals soccer is spelled futbol, so it's not even the same thing (especially since it's Spanish).
10717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

jeromemmzz wrote:




so you're saying like ... "earth" in DBZ is the same "earth" in other anime?
(i dont think so... )

calling me dumd (just bec you didnt get my point) doesnt make you smart...
you're dumber . .


Its not the same, but its still Earth. As in, EARTH the word, the synonym, the WHATEVER. It's still called EARTH. What he wanted was any planet thats not EARTH lol.. and if you read the title you'd get what he meant. Nobody need you to point out that earth is a planet, when we already know =)
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08

kitzutsuita wrote:




ohhmm man... just read my previous reppLies.

(sigh... another noob trying to be smart)

to anyone:
pLs dont qoute me if you dont have anything new to say...
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
DEVILUKE
3003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
my house
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

jeromemmzz wrote:




so you're saying like ... "earth" in DBZ is the same "earth" in other anime?
(i dont think so... )

calling me dumd (just bec you didnt get my point) doesnt make you smart...
you're dumber . .



wow i have to agree with kitzutsuita ( dont get me wrong i'm not calling you dumb ) but your argument is flawed and he is right earth is earth no matter if its in anime or not.
20321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Las Vegas, NV
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08


Ah, good point!
Anyway,, i'm not agreeing with you or anything...
but we have different opinions and whether or not "earth" is a "non-earth planet" depends on us i guess.
i say, earth no matter what is still earth.. and you say earth is non-earth.
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 11/13/08



you shouLd read my repLies ...
(its better if you read them all. since you disagreed right at my first reply w/o even reading my fallow-ups)

dont qoute me and make a comment like "your argument flawed" just w/ one and first reppLy..
an "argument" isnt really that much of an argument if it can be soLved in one reppLy , IS IT?!

read the rest first..
if you cant do that , then dont qoute me...
i hate repeating what i aLready said...
JUST READ MY PREVIOUS REPPLIES FIRST THEN THINK OF SOMETHING NEW TO SAY TO ME...
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 11/13/08




my aim wasnt for peopLe to agree w/ me.. hate me if you want.
im just saying what i think...
if i was aiming for anyones approvaL i wouLd have given a common answer...
its a forum... so i thought id start an argument...
20321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Las Vegas, NV
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

jeromemmzz wrote:





my aim wasnt for peopLe to agree w/ me.. hate me if you want.
im just saying what i think...
if i was aiming for anyones approvaL i wouLd have given a common answer...
its a forum... so i thought id start an argument...


oh no i don't hate you lol
& yes i agree with the "i'm just saying what i think"
3003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
my house
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

jeromemmzz wrote:




you shouLd read my repLies ...
(its better if you read them all. since you disagreed right at my first reply w/o even reading my fallow-ups)

dont qoute me and make a comment like "your argument flawed" just w/ one and first reppLy..
an "argument" isnt really that much of an argument if it can be soLved in one reppLy , IS IT?!

read the rest first..
if you cant do that , then dont qoute me...
i hate repeating what i aLready said...
JUST READ MY PREVIOUS REPPLIES FIRST THEN THINK OF SOMETHING NEW TO SAY TO ME...


nah i like starting shit too ^^ ( i did read them all even the one above mine ) ^^ i like to mess with people just as much as the next guy.
830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
Here one you would never think of, Plant "BOB" A.K.A. NeoEarth from Titan A.E.
10078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kuala Lumpur
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
planet otto from daa daa daa
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.