First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
So you like the END of The Legend of Brown Sugar Chivalries
903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
plzz dnt spoil it.....im w8in d subss.....i accidentally clicked on d forum....XD
cnt w8 for d subsss
i hope gui gui wil be in it....
567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
it was too fast
141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / My House
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
This seems to end fast.

I don't know.. I think I like Wang Zi with Gui Gui more x.x
5834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
i like the drama but the ending was just horrible.... the ending was rushed and confusing
Posted 10/19/08
i watched the first episode and i thought it sucked no affense.
1273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cali :D
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
OMG WORST ENDING ever >_>....
Posted 10/20/08

twilightstar27 wrote:

i didn't like dhe ending to me it didn't make sense.. did the woman in red diee? and did ya tou acted her regular agee again? dhey should've madee it a lil bit longer cuz i didn't get dhat part . but dhe drama was really good... wang zi and xiao xun isn't dhat good of a couplee.. i like wangui.<33 well at least xiao xun was better dhan ya tou.


nooo the red woman ( fan fan jie ) didn't die
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / kuwait
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
it finished already i only saw till ep.9
Posted 10/20/08

drcute26 wrote:

plzz dnt spoil it.....im w8in d subss.....i accidentally clicked on d forum....XD
cnt w8 for d subsss
i hope gui gui wil be in it....


gui gui coming be in te but only the last ep just someone min hahax)
Posted 10/30/08

imanmoh wrote:

i watched the first episode and i thought it sucked no affense.


whaaat SUCKS NOOO keep watch is coming be excting :D;D
Posted 10/30/08

LoSerrFace wrote:

This seems to end fast.

I don't know.. I think I like Wang Zi with Gui Gui more x.x


haha ofc .. xiao xun look better with xiao yu
Posted 11/6/08

Helleey wrote:


imanmoh wrote:

i watched the first episode and i thought it sucked no affense.


whaaat SUCKS NOOO keep watch is coming be excting :D;D

meh ill try

1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
never really into this
412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Capital J
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

twilightstar27 wrote:

i didn't like dhe ending to me it didn't make sense.. did the woman in red diee? and did ya tou acted her regular agee again? dhey should've madee it a lil bit longer cuz i didn't get dhat part . but dhe drama was really good... wang zi and xiao xun isn't dhat good of a couplee.. i like wangui.<33 well at least xiao xun was better dhan ya tou.


I agree with u .. I kinda disappointed with the ending.
203567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
well i must say i am IMPRESSED with wang zi acting at the ending part where ya tou become mad and didn't know her father died.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.