First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Best Gangster Drama/Movie...
3686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / shinee world ♥
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08
What's the best gangster dramas/movies u've ever seen???

mine would be:
drama------> Lovers- so romantic and funny especially coz of tae san and his partner



movie- My wife is a gangster ! II & III especially the third one coz the interpreter was so funny!!!



if this is a dup, please feel free to lock it
7978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wrapped around Wi...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08
well...i havent seen any , hmmm...does Gokusen count as one? Well, then dats my favourite
1076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / South Sac
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
^
Lol. I think that Gokusen might count as one.
843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
marrying the mafia 2 and 3

i'll be back 4 more i forhgot the titles!
430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
Gangster high and time between dog and woft is good
ganster high

time between dog and wolf
22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / lost.......
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

suavengylaiski wrote:

marrying the mafia 2 and 3

i'll be back 4 more i forhgot the titles!


yea mtm 2 and 3 were the best, the first one sucked..

there are so many i have book marked..
22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / lost.......
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
if you haven't seen chingo aka friend..please do..simply amazing
Posted 10/18/08
for me

my wife is a gangster 1,2 and 3

temptation of the wolf

lovers

843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

super52 wrote:

if you haven't seen chingo aka friend..please do..simply amazing



omg!!i love that!!!!i fell in love with jang dong gun in that movie..u should watch it!!!

here are some:

gangster high
running wild
the show must go on
she's on duty
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 12/31/08
Time Between Dog and Wolf
this drama is so good!

and Crows Zero(:
22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / lost.......
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

suavengylaiski wrote:


super52 wrote:

if you haven't seen chingo aka friend..please do..simply amazing



omg!!i love that!!!!i fell in love with jang dong gun in that movie..u should watch it!!!

here are some:

gangster high
running wild
the show must go on
she's on duty


yea chingo is what put me onto dong gun..

the show must go on deserved every award it won that year, very good film
468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
crows zero
298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
the young and dangerous series hands down
843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

super52 wrote:


suavengylaiski wrote:


super52 wrote:

if you haven't seen chingo aka friend..please do..simply amazing



omg!!i love that!!!!i fell in love with jang dong gun in that movie..u should watch it!!!

here are some:

gangster high
running wild
the show must go on
she's on duty


yea chingo is what put me onto dong gun..

the show must go on deserved every award it won that year, very good film



i know! jang dong gun was awesome in that movie...

more:
No mercy for the rude
My boss my student(Kmovie) and japanese drama

i love gangster movie too!!!
22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / lost.......
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

suavengylaiski wrote:


super52 wrote:


suavengylaiski wrote:


super52 wrote:

if you haven't seen chingo aka friend..please do..simply amazing



omg!!i love that!!!!i fell in love with jang dong gun in that movie..u should watch it!!!

here are some:

gangster high
running wild
the show must go on
she's on duty


yea chingo is what put me onto dong gun..

the show must go on deserved every award it won that year, very good film



i know! jang dong gun was awesome in that movie...

more:
No mercy for the rude
My boss my student(Kmovie) and japanese drama

i love gangster movie too!!!



lol don't know to many females that love gangster movies..so that makes you awsome :)

on mercy for the rude was more of an assassin movie though right? about the mute assassin right? i guess it still falls under that category though, good flick.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.