First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Student Council!!!!!!!!
Moderator
909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
if you guys want to join student council just put your user name here!!!!!!!

Student Council
President:
Vice President:
Secretary:
Treasurer:
Members:
~>
~>
~>
~>
~>
Member
2375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
xonar
Treasurer
Moderator
6226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / CA - Though I wis...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

xonar wrote:

xonar
Treasurer



Please participate in the banner contest if possible.
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
can i b vice prez?
Creator
795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Van.Jp.
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

can i b vice prez?


sorry , but you need to join the banner contest first.,then, if u win we might put you as the vice pres of the student council...I suggest that u join it if u want to be in the council..try your best!!..thanks..
Posted 11/23/08
Can I be a member if I do the banner contest :"3?
Creator
795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Van.Jp.
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:

Can I be a member if I do the banner contest :"3?


yes, definitely! that's the purpose of the banner contest..gudluck!
Posted 11/24/08

NarikoNanba wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:

Can I be a member if I do the banner contest :"3?


yes, definitely! that's the purpose of the banner contest..gudluck!


What if it sucks *no confidence*
Creator
795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Van.Jp.
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


NarikoNanba wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:

Can I be a member if I do the banner contest :"3?


yes, definitely! that's the purpose of the banner contest..gudluck!


What if it sucks *no confidence*


don't worry, just do your best :)..
Posted 11/24/08

NarikoNanba wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


NarikoNanba wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:

Can I be a member if I do the banner contest :"3?


yes, definitely! that's the purpose of the banner contest..gudluck!


What if it sucks *no confidence*


don't worry, just do your best :)..


Are the details in the banner contest in a new forum or...?
Creator
795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Van.Jp.
Offline
Posted 11/25/08 , edited 11/25/08

xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


NarikoNanba wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


NarikoNanba wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:

Can I be a member if I do the banner contest :"3?


yes, definitely! that's the purpose of the banner contest..gudluck!


What if it sucks *no confidence*


don't worry, just do your best :)..


Are the details in the banner contest in a new forum or...?


Actually I made a forum for the banner contest( the mods and I put the details there)
Posted 12/2/08

NarikoNanba wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


NarikoNanba wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


NarikoNanba wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:

Can I be a member if I do the banner contest :"3?


yes, definitely! that's the purpose of the banner contest..gudluck!


What if it sucks *no confidence*


don't worry, just do your best :)..


Are the details in the banner contest in a new forum or...?


Actually I made a forum for the banner contest( the mods and I put the details there)


I joined the banner contest, can I join council as member pls
Moderator
6226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / CA - Though I wis...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


NarikoNanba wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


NarikoNanba wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


NarikoNanba wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:

Can I be a member if I do the banner contest :"3?


yes, definitely! that's the purpose of the banner contest..gudluck!


What if it sucks *no confidence*


don't worry, just do your best :)..


Are the details in the banner contest in a new forum or...?


Actually I made a forum for the banner contest( the mods and I put the details there)


I joined the banner contest, can I join council as member pls :D


So what do you want to be???
Posted 12/3/08

Ikuto- wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


NarikoNanba wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


NarikoNanba wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


NarikoNanba wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:

Can I be a member if I do the banner contest :"3?


yes, definitely! that's the purpose of the banner contest..gudluck!


What if it sucks *no confidence*


don't worry, just do your best :)..


Are the details in the banner contest in a new forum or...?


Actually I made a forum for the banner contest( the mods and I put the details there)


I joined the banner contest, can I join council as member pls :D


So what do you want to be???


lol, a member pleaaase...

Creator
795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Van.Jp.
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


Ikuto- wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


NarikoNanba wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


NarikoNanba wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


NarikoNanba wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:

Can I be a member if I do the banner contest :"3?


yes, definitely! that's the purpose of the banner contest..gudluck!


What if it sucks *no confidence*


don't worry, just do your best :)..


Are the details in the banner contest in a new forum or...?


Actually I made a forum for the banner contest( the mods and I put the details there)


I joined the banner contest, can I join council as member pls :D


So what do you want to be???


lol, a member pleaaase...



I"ll put u there ASAP! Congratulations!!!!! >.<
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.