First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
A question for you anime savy people.
47236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
Actually a few questions about the anime called "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" (according to Haruhi)

Why were the episodes aired so weirdly? (like not being in chronological order, and it doesn't make sense if you don't arrange it correctly).

Is there any more episodes after the fourteenth? (it didn't seem like it ended right)
If not, is there a manga that goes farther than the anime did?

Where the heck did the Hare Hare Yukai dance come from?

Thanks if you answer these ^^
18818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
All I can say is they are working on a second season.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08

the_song_of_anime wrote:

1.) Why were the episodes aired so weirdly? (like not being in chronological order, and it doesn't make sense if you don't arrange it correctly).

2.) Is there any more episodes after the fourteenth? (it didn't seem like it ended right)
If not, is there a manga that goes farther than the anime did?

3.) Where the heck did the Hare Hare Yukai dance come from?


1.) If you watch any episodes of it, from the start to the finish, then notice the next episode preview, Haruhi keeps rumbling episode numbers, but kyon keeps saying the chronological order. In short; It's Haruhi's Will.

2.) Season 2 is already in Progress. But keeps getting canceled due to Noizi Itou's (the artist) projects; I think? and yes, Manga is now up to Volume....err..9+? I only have 4 volumes.. >.>

(Note* The Manga volumes are entitled differently after Chapter 4; Like, The Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya, the Division of Haruhi.. etc... )

3.) ED dance, obviously.
Posted 10/18/08
There's a Second Second.LOL.
Guardian of A/M/P
65266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08
Well, the formatting of the Anime was genius, as it is something not used too often. It also parallels with the thoughts of Haruhi and her random character. If you watch the last episode closely, it is actually heart warming and something that does really fit, though it is like episode 5. The last episode, out of order, in other words, is like the beginning and the end of an adventure.

I think that they are working on a second season, but I am unsure when they are going to release it.

I don't know where the dance came from. From what I can tell, it is just a variation of the countless dances in other Animes.
47236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


the_song_of_anime wrote:

1.) Why were the episodes aired so weirdly? (like not being in chronological order, and it doesn't make sense if you don't arrange it correctly).

2.) Is there any more episodes after the fourteenth? (it didn't seem like it ended right)
If not, is there a manga that goes farther than the anime did?

3.) Where the heck did the Hare Hare Yukai dance come from?


1.) If you watch any episodes of it, from the start to the finish, then notice the next episode preview, Haruhi keeps rumbling episode numbers, but kyon keeps saying the chronological order. In short; It's Haruhi's Will.

2.) Season 2 is already in Progress. But keeps getting canceled due to Noizi Itou's (the artist) projects; I think? and yes, Manga is now up to Volume....err..9+? I only have 4 volumes.. >.>

(Note* The Manga volumes are entitled differently after Chapter 4; Like, The Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya, the Division of Haruhi.. etc... )

3.) ED dance, obviously.


yeah i knew the beginning part of #2. But i couldn't figure out why, now i'm disappointed in the lame answer

the OP + ED of all the epis i watched were cut off :(

FlyStarMoon wrote:

There's a Second Second.LOL.

did you mean second season? what's it called?
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08
Second season is if im not mistaken
"The Disappearance(or Vanishment) of Haruhi Suzumiya"

So will the 2nd season do the same as the first
episodes not chronologically airing
and a Dance ED

i cannot wait
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08

the_song_of_anime wrote:

Actually a few questions about the anime called "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" (according to Haruhi)

Why were the episodes aired so weirdly? (like not being in chronological order, and it doesn't make sense if you don't arrange it correctly).

Is there any more episodes after the fourteenth? (it didn't seem like it ended right)
If not, is there a manga that goes farther than the anime did?

Where the heck did the Hare Hare Yukai dance come from?

Thanks if you answer these ^^




first of... wow... you're asking that now?! the series was released years ago you know?

and... the light noveL got to 9 voLumes
(which i aLready read)
i suggest you read it if you want more...
the anime onLy showed a few of the chapters...

and i think they are talkin bout making new season
... i think its gonna be from the other voLumes starting with "the disappearence of Haruhi suzumiya"
18818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

ninelives_knightblazer wrote:

Second season is if im not mistaken
"The Disappearance(or Vanishment) of Haruhi Suzumiya"

So will the 2nd season do the same as the first
episodes not chronologically airing
and a Dance ED

i cannot wait


Not sure just know its somewhere in the works.
47236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

jeromemmzz wrote:


the_song_of_anime wrote:

Actually a few questions about the anime called "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" (according to Haruhi)

Why were the episodes aired so weirdly? (like not being in chronological order, and it doesn't make sense if you don't arrange it correctly).

Is there any more episodes after the fourteenth? (it didn't seem like it ended right)
If not, is there a manga that goes farther than the anime did?

Where the heck did the Hare Hare Yukai dance come from?

Thanks if you answer these ^^




first of... wow... you're asking that now?! the series was released years ago you know?


and... the light noveL got to 9 voLumes
(which i aLready read)
i suggest you read it if you want more...
the anime onLy showed a few of the chapters...

and i think they are talkin bout making new season
... i think its gonna be from the other voLumes starting with "the disappearence of Haruhi suzumiya"

i just finished the anime. It's not like I saw it right when it came out. Someone just told me 2 watch it a little bit ago :(
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / § 団 Literature Cl...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08

the_song_of_anime wrote:

Actually a few questions about the anime called "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" (according to Haruhi)

Why were the episodes aired so weirdly? (like not being in chronological order, and it doesn't make sense if you don't arrange it correctly).

Is there any more episodes after the fourteenth? (it didn't seem like it ended right)
If not, is there a manga that goes farther than the anime did?

Where the heck did the Hare Hare Yukai dance come from?

Thanks if you answer these ^^


1. The simplest explanation is because the climax is in the middle of the series. They made it anachronical because if it is in order, the ending will be boring since Someday in the Rain will be the last episode.

2. There is a next season. No one knows when. There is a series of light novels. It has an english translation in Baka-tsuki. Google it.

3. You should listen to the Drama CD. The explanation is there in the last part. There is a translation in Youtube.
Posted 10/18/08

the_song_of_anime wrote:

Actually a few questions about the anime called "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" (according to Haruhi)

Why were the episodes aired so weirdly? (like not being in chronological order, and it doesn't make sense if you don't arrange it correctly).

Is there any more episodes after the fourteenth? (it didn't seem like it ended right)
If not, is there a manga that goes farther than the anime did?

Where the heck did the Hare Hare Yukai dance come from?

Thanks if you answer these ^^


1. I don't know they did for the lulz i guess

2.No there are no more episodes and yes the manga did go further.

3.Go listen to the anime's drama CD
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

the_song_of_anime wrote:



Thanks if you answer these ^^




Why were the episodes aired so weirdly? (like not being in chronological order, and it doesn't make sense if you don't arrange it correctly).


1. To give out impact and originality.
2. Because it is better to give fans a choice whether they want to watch it in any order. Some may prefer Haruhi's view, while some may prefer Kyon's view.
3. To show the parallelism of the show even though the order was different.


Is there any more episodes after the fourteenth? (it didn't seem like it ended right)
If not, is there a manga that goes farther than the anime did?


1. Novel.
2. A second season probably on April 2009 called Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.


Where the heck did the Hare Hare Yukai dance come from?


You've watched the whole series but you don't know? Obviously it's from the ENDING song.
Posted 10/18/08
Actually a few questions about the anime called "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" (according to Haruhi)

Why were the episodes aired so weirdly? (like not being in chronological order, and it doesn't make sense if you don't arrange it correctly).
It is how KyoAni wants it.
Is there any more episodes after the fourteenth? (it didn't seem like it ended right)
If not, is there a manga that goes farther than the anime did?
No. Yes. They are even making a second season probably airing next year.
Where the heck did the Hare Hare Yukai dance come from?
KyoAni
Thanks if you answer these ^^

Posted 10/21/08
Its how she wanted itt. or something of that. I find it weird but its not its any different.
The new season is being aired sometime next yr or hopely in december
:P
the manga is somewhere around nine volumes.

and the ending songgg
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.