First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
HANA HIMI SP!!
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / G-town
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

Houa-Vang wrote:

is it the taiwanese or japanese one???


Japanese
552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
hey. there's the link on crunchyroll. but when i click no videos whatsoever came out...
how?
2440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

silvercatgurl007 wrote:


Houa-Vang wrote:

is it the taiwanese or japanese one???


Japanese


thank you!!!
1114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / novaliches, quezo...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
hope it will be subbed
306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Japan and Korea :...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

lurouxuan wrote:

duh JAP.
who wants the tw version? personally i thought the tw one sucked. ALOT


hehe. couldn't agree more.

infact i was just watching the JP RAW, i know parts of what they are saying but i don't get why mizuki is bak at the school >.< right now i think its a flash back? -confused- i wnats subs >.<
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
i understand it takes a while to sub an episode but exactly how long does it take??? and i mean like good quality subs
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Iceland
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
Does anyone know who will sub the hana kimi sp?[english sub]
433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

lurouxuan wrote:

duh JAP.
who wants the tw version? personally i thought the tw one sucked. ALOT


hahah...true! ella sucks in dat show! i wanna watch the SP!!! but i need subs...hahah...
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / oz
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

KrizzTH wrote:

Does anyone know who will sub the hana kimi sp?[english sub]


Yeah.. I read on SARS fansubs that they will be subbing and releasing a HD download..
I'm personally waiting for the HD download and good fan subbing...
Not too sure who will be subbing it on CR because I know that SARS don't like it when their stuff is uploaded on streaming sites. ^_^

599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Iceland
Offline
Posted 10/19/08 , edited 10/19/08

juriean wrote:


KrizzTH wrote:

Does anyone know who will sub the hana kimi sp?[english sub]


Yeah.. I read on SARS fansubs that they will be subbing and releasing a HD download..
I'm personally waiting for the HD download and good fan subbing...
Not too sure who will be subbing it on CR because I know that SARS don't like it when their stuff is uploaded on streaming sites. ^_^



Ok thx for the information <3
483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
I will wait for the subs.
3062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Inside an Oven
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
watched it earlier... but yeah, it has no subs
1334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / cebu CITY
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
subs!! subs!! been anticipating for this!
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Paris♥
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
I'm waiting the sub
2372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / *~ on mars ~*
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
english subs please. thanks 4 the raw though
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.