First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Twilight Soundtrack
Posted 10/18/08
Official track listing:

1. MuseSupermassive Black Hole
2. Paramore Decode
3. The Black Ghosts Full Moon
4. Linkin ParkLeave Out All The Rest
5. MuteMathSpotlight (Twilight Mix)
6. Perry FarrellGo All The Way (Into The Twilight)
7. Collective SoulTremble For My Beloved
8. Paramore I Caught Myself
9. Blue FoundationEyes On Fire
10. Rob PattinsonNever Think
11. Iron & WineFlightless Bird, American Mouth
12. Carter BurwellBella's Lullaby


Anyone going to the Hot Topic listening parties ?
Posted 10/19/08

x3bby-anjiee wrote:

Official track listing:

1. MuseSupermassive Black Hole
2. Paramore Decode
3. The Black Ghosts Full Moon
4. Linkin ParkLeave Out All The Rest
5. MuteMathSpotlight (Twilight Mix)
6. Perry FarrellGo All The Way (Into The Twilight)
7. Collective SoulTremble For My Beloved
8. Paramore I Caught Myself
9. Blue FoundationEyes On Fire
10. Rob PattinsonNever Think
11. Iron & WineFlightless Bird, American Mouth
12. Carter BurwellBella's Lullaby


Anyone going to the Hot Topic listening parties ? :)


i want to go, but i have piano lessons right before that and im not sure if my parents will let
Posted 10/25/08
okay so this topic really is dying and all ,
but anyway ,

i went hot topic party and you know what ? =/
i don`t think they even played the full soundtrack .

and then bella`s lullaby has like .. heaps of instruments in it ..
i SWEAR there were cymbals .
or however you spell it .
cymbols ?
idk .
anyway it was alright , but idk if i like it all that much :(

rob`s song though was like , ome
it was so nice .
and i swear it made me like , so emotional . :3

and then the muse song ?
it was alright , but i like time time is running out better .

:D
TwilightFannabe
8201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

x3bby-anjiee wrote:

Official track listing:

1. MuseSupermassive Black Hole
2. Paramore Decode
3. The Black Ghosts Full Moon
4. Linkin ParkLeave Out All The Rest
5. MuteMathSpotlight (Twilight Mix)
6. Perry FarrellGo All The Way (Into The Twilight)
7. Collective SoulTremble For My Beloved
8. Paramore I Caught Myself
9. Blue FoundationEyes On Fire
10. Rob PattinsonNever Think
11. Iron & WineFlightless Bird, American Mouth
12. Carter BurwellBella's Lullaby


Anyone going to the Hot Topic listening parties ? :)


Where can I find Paramore- I caught myself? I've been dying to listen to it because I'm a big Paramore fan.
Posted 10/26/08

Animelover64 wrote:


x3bby-anjiee wrote:

Official track listing:

1. MuseSupermassive Black Hole
2. Paramore Decode
3. The Black Ghosts Full Moon
4. Linkin ParkLeave Out All The Rest
5. MuteMathSpotlight (Twilight Mix)
6. Perry FarrellGo All The Way (Into The Twilight)
7. Collective SoulTremble For My Beloved
8. Paramore I Caught Myself
9. Blue FoundationEyes On Fire
10. Rob PattinsonNever Think
11. Iron & WineFlightless Bird, American Mouth
12. Carter BurwellBella's Lullaby


Anyone going to the Hot Topic listening parties ? :)


Where can I find Paramore- I caught myself? I've been dying to listen to it because I'm a big Paramore fan.


i have no idea , they didn`t play it at my hot topic ! >=/
they were like , its not released yet , so we can`t play it .
and we were all sort of like ..
isn`t that the POINT of listening parties ?!

but there`s redemption by renfue , who everyone thought was paramore for a sec ..
TwilightFannabe
8201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/26/08

x3bby-anjiee wrote:


Animelover64 wrote:


x3bby-anjiee wrote:

Official track listing:

1. MuseSupermassive Black Hole
2. Paramore Decode
3. The Black Ghosts Full Moon
4. Linkin ParkLeave Out All The Rest
5. MuteMathSpotlight (Twilight Mix)
6. Perry FarrellGo All The Way (Into The Twilight)
7. Collective SoulTremble For My Beloved
8. Paramore I Caught Myself
9. Blue FoundationEyes On Fire
10. Rob PattinsonNever Think
11. Iron & WineFlightless Bird, American Mouth
12. Carter BurwellBella's Lullaby


Anyone going to the Hot Topic listening parties ? :)


Where can I find Paramore- I caught myself? I've been dying to listen to it because I'm a big Paramore fan.


i have no idea , they didn`t play it at my hot topic ! >=/
they were like , its not released yet , so we can`t play it .
and we were all sort of like ..
isn`t that the POINT of listening parties ?!

but there`s redemption by renfue , who everyone thought was paramore for a sec ..



Oh wow they sound the same. Rumors say that theres no such thing Paramore- I caught myself. Its redemption by renfue instead. But some other ppl say that Paramore- I caught myself will be out on November 4th.
Posted 10/26/08

Animelover64 wrote:


x3bby-anjiee wrote:


Animelover64 wrote:


x3bby-anjiee wrote:

Official track listing:

1. MuseSupermassive Black Hole
2. Paramore Decode
3. The Black Ghosts Full Moon
4. Linkin ParkLeave Out All The Rest
5. MuteMathSpotlight (Twilight Mix)
6. Perry FarrellGo All The Way (Into The Twilight)
7. Collective SoulTremble For My Beloved
8. Paramore I Caught Myself
9. Blue FoundationEyes On Fire
10. Rob PattinsonNever Think
11. Iron & WineFlightless Bird, American Mouth
12. Carter BurwellBella's Lullaby


Anyone going to the Hot Topic listening parties ? :)


Where can I find Paramore- I caught myself? I've been dying to listen to it because I'm a big Paramore fan.


i have no idea , they didn`t play it at my hot topic ! >=/
they were like , its not released yet , so we can`t play it .
and we were all sort of like ..
isn`t that the POINT of listening parties ?!

but there`s redemption by renfue , who everyone thought was paramore for a sec ..



Oh wow they sound the same. Rumors say that theres no such thing Paramore- I caught myself. Its redemption by renfue instead. But some other ppl say that Paramore- I caught myself will be out on November 4th.


well , i`m pretty sure there is a 'i caught myself' that`s going to be released eventually .
TwilightFannabe
2251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere boring
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

x3bby-anjiee wrote:


Animelover64 wrote:


x3bby-anjiee wrote:


Animelover64 wrote:


x3bby-anjiee wrote:

Official track listing:

1. MuseSupermassive Black Hole
2. Paramore Decode
3. The Black Ghosts Full Moon
4. Linkin ParkLeave Out All The Rest
5. MuteMathSpotlight (Twilight Mix)
6. Perry FarrellGo All The Way (Into The Twilight)
7. Collective SoulTremble For My Beloved
8. Paramore I Caught Myself
9. Blue FoundationEyes On Fire
10. Rob PattinsonNever Think
11. Iron & WineFlightless Bird, American Mouth
12. Carter BurwellBella's Lullaby


Anyone going to the Hot Topic listening parties ? :)


Where can I find Paramore- I caught myself? I've been dying to listen to it because I'm a big Paramore fan.


i have no idea , they didn`t play it at my hot topic ! >=/
they were like , its not released yet , so we can`t play it .
and we were all sort of like ..
isn`t that the POINT of listening parties ?!

but there`s redemption by renfue , who everyone thought was paramore for a sec ..



Oh wow they sound the same. Rumors say that theres no such thing Paramore- I caught myself. Its redemption by renfue instead. But some other ppl say that Paramore- I caught myself will be out on November 4th.


well , i`m pretty sure there is a 'i caught myself' that`s going to be released eventually .


well... i browse to youtube and look at the soundtrack from paramore... i caught myself... but some people say they only revived it... originally from runefull? not so sure... but its nice
Posted 10/27/08


i have no idea anymore .
oh well , can`t wait for the soundtrack to be released !
TwilightFannabe
931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Sky
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
you can listen to the paramore song on my profile or if i took it off, check imeem.com
TwilightFannabe
2251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere boring
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
LOLx... so are you guys gonna buy the soundtrack... i wonder if that it is going to be available in the philippines... HHHMM??
Posted 10/30/08
i like the lullaby ^_^
Rob Pattinson in the soundtrack?..interesting..lol
Posted 10/30/08

maimaiyerz wrote:

LOLx... so are you guys gonna buy the soundtrack... i wonder if that it is going to be available in the philippines... HHHMM??


even if it isn`t , you can still get it from itunes , can`t you ?
TwilightFannabe
2251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere boring
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

x3bby-anjiee wrote:


maimaiyerz wrote:

LOLx... so are you guys gonna buy the soundtrack... i wonder if that it is going to be available in the philippines... HHHMM??


even if it isn`t , you can still get it from itunes , can`t you ? :D



you have a point there... LOLx

Posted 10/31/08
okay so now you can listen to a preview on amazon , INCLUDING i caught myself by paramore . :D

and i don`t really think it sounds like a cover of redemption by renfue ...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.