Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply What is your favorite car brand?
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

CallmeHoku wrote:

Toyota ( Lexus ) but there isn't Lexus in Japan.
Just like there isn't Acura,Infinity,Lexus,Scion and all that crap

its just to make stupid americans think oh its a higher model and its more expensive lets buy that one. lmfao!


What you talkin about? Lexus is sold in Japan.
Posted 5/5/09

NopWRX wrote:


CallmeHoku wrote:

Toyota ( Lexus ) but there isn't Lexus in Japan.
Just like there isn't Acura,Infinity,Lexus,Scion and all that crap

its just to make stupid americans think oh its a higher model and its more expensive lets buy that one. lmfao!


What you talkin about? Lexus is sold in Japan.



What are you talking about.
everything is called Toyota, there is no Lexus in Japan.

shhh young boy.
look up the infomation first before you say something.
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

CallmeHoku wrote:


NopWRX wrote:


CallmeHoku wrote:

Toyota ( Lexus ) but there isn't Lexus in Japan.
Just like there isn't Acura,Infinity,Lexus,Scion and all that crap

its just to make stupid americans think oh its a higher model and its more expensive lets buy that one. lmfao!


What you talkin about? Lexus is sold in Japan.



What are you talking about.
everything is called Toyota, there is no Lexus in Japan.

shhh young boy.
look up the infomation first before you say something.


http://www.businessweek.com/autos/content/feb2006/bw20060215_597701.htm
On the contrary, you should look up the information before you say something. Lexus entered the Japan market to compete with European luxury cars.
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

CallmeHoku wrote:


NopWRX wrote:


CallmeHoku wrote:

Toyota ( Lexus ) but there isn't Lexus in Japan.
Just like there isn't Acura,Infinity,Lexus,Scion and all that crap

its just to make stupid americans think oh its a higher model and its more expensive lets buy that one. lmfao!


What you talkin about? Lexus is sold in Japan.



What are you talking about.
everything is called Toyota, there is no Lexus in Japan.

shhh young boy.
look up the infomation first before you say something.


Oh, someone owes an apology. I think you should read the post above mine and also know the facts before posting, sir.
Posted 5/5/09
Um, What I'm saying is There wasn't always Lexus and Scion. Japan only has Toyota. Lexus and Scion might have went there from USA. but I'm saying. The OG is Toyota.

That infomation is correct also. but I'm saying something diff.

hollla !
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/09 , edited 10/1/13
i like Ford...
-----------------------------
Buy Low Price Ford E-550 Econoline Super Duty Axle Bearing and Hub assembly ( Wheel Hub Assembly ), Ford E-550 Econoline Super Duty Clutch Kit, Ford E-550 Econoline Super Duty Mass Air Flow Sensor ( Air Flow Meter ) at USA store TheAutopartshop.com

6427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / here. :D
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
Porsche .. Honda~
1069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09
Lexus!
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 727, Fl
Offline
Posted 5/11/09
V W ;D
13262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 5/12/09
Nissan because my s14 kouki is so kick ass ^^
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

CallmeHoku wrote:

Um, What I'm saying is There wasn't always Lexus and Scion. Japan only has Toyota. Lexus and Scion might have went there from USA. but I'm saying. The OG is Toyota.

That infomation is correct also. but I'm saying something diff.

hollla !


Psh, you know you were wrong. Trying to make yourself sound right but yeah. Anyhoo,back on topic. I'm an Infiniti/Nissan guy now since I have an Infiniti FX45. Still lovin' Subarus too.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/09
BUGATTI VEYRON
&
LAMBORGHINI REVENTON
Posted 5/13/09

NopWRX wrote:


CallmeHoku wrote:

Um, What I'm saying is There wasn't always Lexus and Scion. Japan only has Toyota. Lexus and Scion might have went there from USA. but I'm saying. The OG is Toyota.

That infomation is correct also. but I'm saying something diff.

hollla !


Psh, you know you were wrong. Trying to make yourself sound right but yeah. Anyhoo,back on topic. I'm an Infiniti/Nissan guy now since I have an Infiniti FX45. Still lovin' Subarus too.



I GUESSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O
stop quoting me. i dont know you.
Posted 5/13/09 , edited 5/13/09

micheljaw wrote:

i like Ford...
-----------------------------


NO ADVERTISMENT !
2899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/14/09
i like Yamaha way better, but ill go with Nissan that or BMW
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.