First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
*Conversation*
Posted 10/21/08 , edited 10/31/08



Silly!! Of course they do, you take after your mom. So which one (or two, or three ) do you like??
Posted 10/21/08

joyfuljoy22 wrote:


Silly!! Of course they do, you take after your mom. So which one (or two, or three ) do you like??


Only one. It doesn't matter, though. He stopped talking to me awhile ago.
Posted 10/21/08 , edited 10/31/08


*Gasp!* You gotta get your man, girly!!

Posted 10/21/08 , edited 10/31/08


*shakes her head* Nah, it's fine. He's stopped responding to everyone, anyways. I gave up awhile ago, so it doesn't matter!
Posted 10/21/08 , edited 10/31/08




*Sigh* fine, fine.... I guess...... If thats how you feel, babe. Its all good. Its not like any boy is worthy of you anyway.....
Posted 10/21/08

joyfuljoy22 wrote:



*Sigh* fine, fine.... I guess...... If thats how you feel, babe. Its all good. Its not like any boy is worthy of you anyway.....


No, they're worthy of me, I'm just not worthy of them. That's all.
Posted 10/21/08 , edited 10/21/08
No, they're worthy of me, I'm just not worthy of them. That's all.

Gahh!! *Grabs bar of soap, shoves it into your mouth* Dont you ever lie like that!! Take it back!

Posted 10/21/08

joyfuljoy22 wrote:

Gahh!! *Grabs bar of soap, shoves it into your mouth* Dont you ever lie like that!! Take it back!



*spits out the soap, shakes her head* No, it's true! *sighs sadly, and looks down at the ground* Who would ever want to go out with a weirdo like me?
Posted 10/21/08

Gahh!! *Grabs bar of soap, shoves it into your mouth* Dont you ever lie like that!! Take it back!



*spits out the soap, shakes her head* No, it's true! *sighs sadly, and looks down at the ground* Who would ever want to go out with a weirdo like me?


*gasp* *gasp* *TRIPLE GASP!!*
Baby doll!!! Dont say that! You know you are an amazing girl that everyone and anyone would love!!
We need to work on your self-confidence.

Posted 10/21/08

joyfuljoy22 wrote:


*gasp* *gasp* *TRIPLE GASP!!*
Baby doll!!! Dont say that! You know you are an amazing girl that everyone and anyone would love!!
We need to work on your self-confidence.



*smiles sadly* You just say that because you're my Mom.
Posted 10/21/08
*gasp* *gasp* *TRIPLE GASP!!*
Baby doll!!! Dont say that! You know you are an amazing girl that everyone and anyone would love!!
We need to work on your self-confidence.



*smiles sadly* You just say that because you're my Mom.

0_0
Of course not! I say that because I KNOW you.... all the rest of the world needs to do to love you, is know you. I am fortunate to know you as well as I do. Silly girl.....


Posted 10/21/08

joyfuljoy22 wrote:

0_0
Of course not! I say that because I KNOW you.... all the rest of the world needs to do to love you, is know you. I am fortunate to know you as well as I do. Silly girl.....




*looks down* It's not what other people who know me say.
Posted 10/21/08 , edited 10/31/08


Well..... I feel sorry for them, then. Because they must have a very twisted sense of whats good and what isnt.

Posted 10/21/08

joyfuljoy22 wrote:

Well..... I feel sorry for them, then. Because they must have a very twisted sense of whats good and what isnt.



*smiles slightly, hugs you* Thanks, Mom.
Posted 10/21/08


*smiles slightly, hugs you* Thanks, Mom.

*hugs back* Anytime, sweetie.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.