First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Is it logical to act on emotions?
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/19/06

TiTanTHPS wrote:

emotions are illogical, but if one wants to enjoy life through them then is it logical to act on and acknowledge them though they are illogical, is it not?

it's logical to act on that which is illogical?

rationally of course, it depends on the circumstances whether we proceed by logic or emotion.

*edit: damn typo, wish i could fix the title :[



are you an emo?
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 11/19/06
sometimes, we need to listen to our emotions.

logic can't answer all the questions in life.
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/06
yes it can.....
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/19/06
its illogical to act only on emotions ill agree on you with that
11659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/19/06
fuck emotions and fuck logic
Posted 11/19/06

naruto9817 wrote:


TiTanTHPS wrote:

emotions are illogical, but if one wants to enjoy life through them then is it logical to act on and acknowledge them though they are illogical, is it not?

it's logical to act on that which is illogical?

rationally of course, it depends on the circumstances whether we proceed by logic or emotion.

*edit: damn typo, wish i could fix the title :[



are you an emo?




Are you an idiot?



Trevor (OP)

17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/19/06

kyocool wrote:


naruto9817 wrote:


TiTanTHPS wrote:

emotions are illogical, but if one wants to enjoy life through them then is it logical to act on and acknowledge them though they are illogical, is it not?

it's logical to act on that which is illogical?

rationally of course, it depends on the circumstances whether we proceed by logic or emotion.

*edit: damn typo, wish i could fix the title :[



are you an emo?




Are you an idiot?



Trevor (OP)




dont blame me 'cause i ask stupid questions
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/06

kyocool wrote:


naruto9817 wrote:


TiTanTHPS wrote:

emotions are illogical, but if one wants to enjoy life through them then is it logical to act on and acknowledge them though they are illogical, is it not?

it's logical to act on that which is illogical?

rationally of course, it depends on the circumstances whether we proceed by logic or emotion.

*edit: damn typo, wish i could fix the title :[



are you an emo?




Are you an idiot?



Trevor (OP)

are U a peinguine?

6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 11/19/06

waffle26 wrote:

yes it can.....


if you rely only to ur logic, then ur nothing but an emtpy person.

It depends on how you control your emotions and the rationality of ur logic.

u cant act only based on ur emotions or irrational logic. logic is irrational if emotion is not taken into consideration. same for emotions.
Posted 11/19/06
why yes waffle... yes i am how ever did you figure that out was it my waddling and eating of raw ocean fish




Trevor (OP)
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/19/06

bellus-vae wrote:


waffle26 wrote:

yes it can.....


if you rely only to ur logic, then ur nothing but an emtpy person.

It depends on how you control your emotions and the rationality of ur logic.

u cant act only based on ur emotions or irrational logic. logic is irrational if emotion is not taken into consideration. same for emotions.



thats what i was thinking
Posted 11/19/06

naruto9817 wrote:


kyocool wrote:


naruto9817 wrote:


TiTanTHPS wrote:

emotions are illogical, but if one wants to enjoy life through them then is it logical to act on and acknowledge them though they are illogical, is it not?

it's logical to act on that which is illogical?

rationally of course, it depends on the circumstances whether we proceed by logic or emotion.

*edit: damn typo, wish i could fix the title :[



are you an emo?




Are you an idiot?



Trevor (OP)




dont blame me 'cause i ask stupid questions



WHO am i supposed to blame then lol?...jesus..waffle?


Trevor (OP)

9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/06
I want every one to look at the oldest threads on this site and remember the awesomeness CR once was. kay.
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/19/06

kyocool wrote:


naruto9817 wrote:


kyocool wrote:


naruto9817 wrote:


TiTanTHPS wrote:

emotions are illogical, but if one wants to enjoy life through them then is it logical to act on and acknowledge them though they are illogical, is it not?

it's logical to act on that which is illogical?

rationally of course, it depends on the circumstances whether we proceed by logic or emotion.

*edit: damn typo, wish i could fix the title :[



are you an emo?




Are you an idiot?



Trevor (OP)




dont blame me 'cause i ask stupid questions



WHO am i supposed to blame then lol?...jesus..waffle?


Trevor (OP)




blame willy wonka for your tragedy
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/19/06

waffle26 wrote:

I want every one to look at the oldest threads on this site and remember the awesomeness CR once was. kay.


ok ill go look at them if i see any good ones ill post on them

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.