First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
PLAY MABINOGI !!! MAPLESTORY SUCKS
2383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

lordjeusechrist wrote:

how bout you play a real game thats fun and you dont play a 2d midget or a 3d anime-wanna-be-stlye game


How about you shut up and let people play what they want.
xuae 
37934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / UAE
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
I can't play it cuz region
70554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Flushing,NY
Online
Posted 7/23/09

Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:

how bout you play a real game thats fun and you dont play a 2d midget or a 3d anime-wanna-be-stlye game


How about you shut up and let people play what they want.


how bout you be a jew
822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
i play mabinogi for like couple of seconds and knew mabinogi was stupid graphing looks kinda nice but not that good and combat was crap
2383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

lordjeusechrist wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:

how bout you play a real game thats fun and you dont play a 2d midget or a 3d anime-wanna-be-stlye game


How about you shut up and let people play what they want.


how bout you be a jew


Old jokes are old, get new ones or go away forever.
70554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Flushing,NY
Online
Posted 7/23/09

Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:

how bout you play a real game thats fun and you dont play a 2d midget or a 3d anime-wanna-be-stlye game


How about you shut up and let people play what they want.


how bout you be a jew


Old jokes are old, get new ones or go away forever.


jew jokes never get old
2383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

lordjeusechrist wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:

how bout you play a real game thats fun and you dont play a 2d midget or a 3d anime-wanna-be-stlye game


How about you shut up and let people play what they want.


how bout you be a jew


Old jokes are old, get new ones or go away forever.


jew jokes never get old


They've been around before you were even born, so they're quite old.
70554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Flushing,NY
Online
Posted 7/24/09

Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:

how bout you play a real game thats fun and you dont play a 2d midget or a 3d anime-wanna-be-stlye game


How about you shut up and let people play what they want.


how bout you be a jew


Old jokes are old, get new ones or go away forever.


jew jokes never get old


They've been around before you were even born, so they're quite old.


yet it will still be remembered and never forgotten
2383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

lordjeusechrist wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:

how bout you play a real game thats fun and you dont play a 2d midget or a 3d anime-wanna-be-stlye game


How about you shut up and let people play what they want.


how bout you be a jew


Old jokes are old, get new ones or go away forever.


jew jokes never get old


They've been around before you were even born, so they're quite old.


yet it will still be remembered and never forgotten



That's not the point unfortunately.
70554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Flushing,NY
Online
Posted 7/24/09

Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:

how bout you play a real game thats fun and you dont play a 2d midget or a 3d anime-wanna-be-stlye game


How about you shut up and let people play what they want.


how bout you be a jew


Old jokes are old, get new ones or go away forever.


jew jokes never get old


They've been around before you were even born, so they're quite old.


yet it will still be remembered and never forgotten



That's not the point unfortunately.


indeed it is not
2383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/09 , edited 7/24/09

lordjeusechrist wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:

how bout you play a real game thats fun and you dont play a 2d midget or a 3d anime-wanna-be-stlye game


How about you shut up and let people play what they want.


how bout you be a jew


Old jokes are old, get new ones or go away forever.


jew jokes never get old


They've been around before you were even born, so they're quite old.


yet it will still be remembered and never forgotten



That's not the point unfortunately.


indeed it is not


Ok shut up now, you aren't funny anymore.
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
mabinogi is cool it the only game i play on nexon and i am going to beta test dungeon fighter too but i still think mabinogi is better it the first game i try and it cool if u want to make me a buddy on there my guy name is metalbitcold in tarlarch server
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/25/09 , edited 7/25/09
yea good game but god damm Americans wont allow all Europe to play it just Europe south America and Africa who cant play. yes i know it not made by America but they own the game they may not of made it but they only one who can allow Europe to play.

also maple story was fun first 2 weeks after that you like a level where you take hour and hour and hour fight to level up then you find you pick the fucking weakest race because maker made magic the best thing i n game owns every thing and rangers the crap est. i hate how unfair it go to point i could get kill magic just took all kills. game got boring take to long to level up if they at least made it fair like magic was not the ultimate power and that at least allow a ranger to kill a monkey or at least make ranger stronger than 10 hit and you kill something. maple story has to many problem i find it boring after 2 weeks of fighting also all annoying mage people who go around go yea i own i kill blah blah blah while i spent ages do hard work i small some people low level by 10 killing things i take ages to kill. thats how bad the game was. so from a critic point the game sucks after a few weeks an you wish you didnt dl it first place
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/25/09

riavan wrote:

Yeah I downloaded it and can't play it. (Australian)


by way Australians can play it now i was read updates says they made it so you guys can play now i just got wait till it come to bloody europe
Posted 7/25/09
i dont play maple story, at least not anymore, i am now playing pangya, and is just so awesome beyond word
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.