First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Vampire girls: this may seem like a strange question but...
991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
wow.... this is akward......
694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines,Cebu...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08 , edited 10/19/08

Lunerlight wrote:

well...um how about this? Vampires arent human right? so does that mean the (vampire) girls DONT have thier periods? Cuz arent vampires monsters in human form that drink blood from humans?

(lol i got this from vampire knight! plz dont make fun of me for saying this..)

but then again for a human girl (that has her period) and vampire to know that she has it would be VERY embarassing.


Also thought the same thing...
Since Female Vampires aren't really the same with a human female.. practically...
But who knows? maybe they do (experience periods)..
hmmm but still wondering...
4242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Shibusen School ^^.
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
Well she'll drink it really quick before somebody does it ^^
694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines,Cebu...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

ShadowMeister wrote:

Well she'll drink it really quick before somebody does it ^^


For some reason, that sounds gross... XP

3101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

faithkiller wrote:

Your thread


not in a peverted way

it is a very good question and has caught my interst


Awkward yet interesting

i realy makes me wonder


you have to et interested your MALE,but its actually interesting

4242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Shibusen School ^^.
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

terrysman wrote:


ShadowMeister wrote:

Well she'll drink it really quick before somebody does it ^^


For some reason, that sounds gross... XP



Lol, it's better than having somebody drink it right? xD
Posted 10/19/08
I don't know what to say...
694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines,Cebu...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

ShadowMeister wrote:


terrysman wrote:


ShadowMeister wrote:

Well she'll drink it really quick before somebody does it ^^


For some reason, that sounds gross... XP



Lol, it's better than having somebody drink it right? xD


I know but...
Drinking her own periodic fluids.... uhhh yuk XP..

431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phillipines or so...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
u do make a good point and observations.......yea it would be embarrasing if every hot vampire knows ur on ur period....hehehe
4242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Shibusen School ^^.
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

terrysman wrote:


ShadowMeister wrote:


terrysman wrote:


ShadowMeister wrote:

Well she'll drink it really quick before somebody does it ^^


For some reason, that sounds gross... XP



Lol, it's better than having somebody drink it right? xD


I know but...
Drinking her own periodic fluids.... uhhh yuk XP..



Oh come on... Vampire is Vampire, Blood is Blood. For them blood is the most delicous drink they ever get for them Blood from there *&*%@$ is'nt gross xD
263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
If there were a pedobear-vamp or pedovampbear then LOLIS cant afford to lose blood.
3689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / somewhere.....los...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
oh... now that u have mentioned it o_O hmm...
694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines,Cebu...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

ShadowMeister wrote:


terrysman wrote:


ShadowMeister wrote:


terrysman wrote:


ShadowMeister wrote:

Well she'll drink it really quick before somebody does it ^^


For some reason, that sounds gross... XP



Lol, it's better than having somebody drink it right? xD


I know but...
Drinking her own periodic fluids.... uhhh yuk XP..



Oh come on... Vampire is Vampire, Blood is Blood. For them blood is the most delicous drink they ever get for them Blood from there *&*%@$ is'nt gross xD


Oh well... if you say it that way...
But it's still gross... =p
4242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Shibusen School ^^.
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

terrysman wrote:


ShadowMeister wrote:


terrysman wrote:


ShadowMeister wrote:


terrysman wrote:


ShadowMeister wrote:

Well she'll drink it really quick before somebody does it ^^


For some reason, that sounds gross... XP



Lol, it's better than having somebody drink it right? xD


I know but...
Drinking her own periodic fluids.... uhhh yuk XP..



Oh come on... Vampire is Vampire, Blood is Blood. For them blood is the most delicous drink they ever get for them Blood from there *&*%@$ is'nt gross xD


Oh well... if you say it that way...
But it's still gross... =p


For us humans it is hahahah.
So that means Vampire Knight just got a bad points on it xD
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
It depends on what anime/story are you talking about but in some cases, it is plausible.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.