First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Yunoki's Fan
2137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parañaque
Offline
Posted 10/19/08 , edited 10/30/08
Membership Cards:


Fill Up
Background: (choose what you like for background...1st or 2nd)



or



Username:
Name:
B-Day:
Picture:( only the face/close up of the picture you post will be seen)


Thanks :D

Pls. quote this so i will know if somebody wants a membership card :D




Mix Match are available too
Azuma's BIG fan
1464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

anjyaera wrote:

Membership Cards:

Pls. quote this so i will know if somebody wants a membership card :D


Hmm, are you making membership cards for us? Did you contact priscilia about this yet?
And actually, I like the Yunoki from the 1st picture but the background of the 2nd. How?
Yunoki's Fan
2137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parañaque
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

Shizuhi wrote:


anjyaera wrote:

Membership Cards:

Pls. quote this so i will know if somebody wants a membership card :D


Hmm, are you making membership cards for us? Did you contact priscilia about this yet?
And actually, I like the Yunoki from the 1st picture but the background of the 2nd. How?


yup i contact her already :D...what how? :D

Azuma's BIG fan
1464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

anjyaera wrote:

yup i contact her already :D...what how? :D



How >> I like the Yunoki from the 1st picture but the background of the 2nd.
Yunoki's Fan
2137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parañaque
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

Shizuhi wrote:


anjyaera wrote:

yup i contact her already :D...what how? :D



How >> I like the Yunoki from the 1st picture but the background of the 2nd.



okay... i'll do it pls. fill up the rest :D

Azuma's BIG fan
1464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

anjyaera wrote:

okay... i'll do it pls. fill up the rest :D



Username: Shizuhi
Name: Kurone Shizuhi
B-Day: 11/11/92
Picture:
Posted 10/20/08

Shizuhi wrote:


anjyaera wrote:

Membership Cards:

Pls. quote this so i will know if somebody wants a membership card :D


Hmm, are you making membership cards for us? Did you contact priscilia about this yet?
And actually, I like the Yunoki from the 1st picture but the background of the 2nd. How?


I approved it already but forgot to tell the mods...
Posted 10/20/08


Background: Is 1st picture with 2nd background available?? lol If not I'll take the 1st one...
Username: priscilia301
Name: Priscilia
B-Day: January 30
Picture:
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08


Background #1
Username: XXsoltyXX
Name: Solty-chan
B-Day: July 3
Picture:



3551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / France
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
The first!!
Yunoki's Fan
11692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / planet kawaii_bun...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Backround: 1
Username: kawaii_bunny
Name: bunny-chan
B-day: december 31
Picture:
Yunoki's Fan
10745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/20/08



Pls. quote this so i will know if somebody wants a membership card :D


Username:yukari2
Name:yuka-chan
B-Day:November 17
Picture:

Yunoki's Fan
9222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

anjyaera wrote:

Membership Cards:


Fill Up
Background: (choose what you like for background...1st or 2nd)



or



Username:
Name:
B-Day:
Picture:( only the face/close up of the picture you post will be seen)


Thanks :D

Pls. quote this so i will know if somebody wants a membership card :D


second...if you plz!!!

username: InuAva2
name: Ange-chan
B-Day: March 23rd

umm i dont really understand the picture thing...isent the pic either 1 or 2?
Yunoki's Fan
2137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parañaque
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

priscilia301 wrote:



Background: Is 1st picture with 2nd background available?? lol If not I'll take the 1st one...
Username: priscilia301
Name: Priscilia
B-Day: January 30
Picture:


it's available i'll make it as soon as possible :D

Yunoki's Fan
2137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parañaque
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

Shizuhi wrote:


anjyaera wrote:

okay... i'll do it pls. fill up the rest :D



Username: Shizuhi
Name: Kurone Shizuhi
B-Day: 11/11/92
Picture:


okay i'll make it as soon as possible :D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.