First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do u like the END of Hot Shot/籃球火
Posted 10/19/08 , edited 10/19/08

151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
....... eh.. are u sure thats the end?? i dont think so.. might be even longer then exp.. i also just done with ep 13..
its strange to end like that..
Posted 10/19/08

deepblue_82 wrote:

....... eh.. are u sure thats the end?? i dont think so.. might be even longer then exp.. i also just done with ep 13..
its strange to end like that..


yes they have only 13 ep
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
Wow you sure do watch them fast...lol yesterday it was Brown Sugar

I haven't watched it...guess I'll do that tonight
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / england
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
where did u watch this, cos on crunchyroll, its only up to ep 6 so far?
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
Can't find it on youtube, guess no one's loaded it yet
9690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
I have to wait for someone on YouTube upload 13 ep....Anyway i expected more from this drama....i hope there will be second season or somethin ^^
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

Helleey wrote:



it's not the last !!!at the end of the 13, there's a preview for the next shot..

2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

kasxia wrote:

I have to wait for someone on YouTube upload 13 ep....Anyway i expected more from this drama....i hope there will be second season or somethin ^^


Yeah me too but I doubt there will be a second season soon.

They still haven't explained George Hu and Wu Zun's presense...they've been so random throughout this drama
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
Think I found it on Youku

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDgxNzIxMDQ=.html
9690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

inluvwitdestiny wrote:


kasxia wrote:

I have to wait for someone on YouTube upload 13 ep....Anyway i expected more from this drama....i hope there will be second season or somethin ^^


Yeah me too but I doubt there will be a second season soon.

They still haven't explained George Hu and Wu Zun's presense...they've been so random throughout this drama


O_O Right! I totaly forgot about them! And what about Da Ying love? W or Ji Er or ... no one...? Impossible! Tehre must be somethin more!
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
in the preview at the end of the 13's,they play basket with the main character
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Paris♥
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
I was busy so I missed it
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F / los angeles, ca.
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
wow! its the end already, i have not seen the ep.7 to 13....
1957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas:D
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
idk i havent seen al of it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.