First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply digimon role play
4044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
Jenny : " BlackOmega scan the area for any enemies." Jenny demanded



BlackOmega : "As you wish my queen." BlackOmega replied as he started to scan the area " There seems to be some Tyrannomon in the area and Metal greymon shall i engage?"


Jenny : " Yes but remember to keep at least one alive i would like to ask him a question." She said with a smirk


BlackOmega : " Understood." * BlackOmega charges at the Tyrannomon at high blinding speeds*
Member
18742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Either in Team Fo...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/27/08
Gluttony looked at the dice. "Hmmm... I may not need this, but I guess it'll come in handy somehow..." He then places the dice in his pocket. A Red Veggiemon and a dragon/pterasaur demon approached Gluttony. The Red Veggiemon said, "Sir Gluttony, we've reached the top of the forest. Shall we drop the anchor and lines?" Gluttony, showing an evil grin with his fangs, says, "Drop them at will!"
4044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
BlackOmega : " *slices through each Tyrannomon with out a sweat* Hehehe next..



MetalGreymon : Hey you! stop this madness at once!! "Giga Blaster"


BlackOmega : *Stabs dark omega blade into the heart of the metalgreymon* "Terminated"
Member
30603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / My bed.
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08
Viral: wow, it's really noisy today,viral then hears a scream of some sort, then he turns to Voltech&Orgmera, both of you go take a look at what those sounds were, me and megalo will continue on to our base,report in if anything looks wrong, do not engage in battle if you can help it.

Both Orgmera&Voltech nod then rush off into the direction of the scream.
4044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
BlackOmega : " You, there the queen would like to have a word with you two."BlackOmega demanded


MetalGreymon/MetalTyrannomon : *gulp*



Jenny : "Alright you two i'm offering you a chance to become apart of my army of chaos do you accept?"


Metalgreymon : Well er..what if we deny?

Jenny : " Death will be your punishment."She replied



MetalGreymon/MetalTyrannomon : We accept!


Jenny : " * giggles* I thought you would now take these anti bodies." Jenny said as she put out her hand


Metalgreymon and Metal Tyrannomon touch the anti bodies then merge and become "Chaosdramon X"
Member
30603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / My bed.
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

ex-i wrote:

BlackOmega : " You, there the queen would like to have a word with you two."BlackOmega demanded


MetalGreymon/MetalTyrannomon : *gulp*



Jenny : "Alright you two i'm offering you a chance to become apart of my army of chaos do you accept?"


Metalgreymon : Well er..what if we deny?

Jenny : " Death will be your punishment."She replied



MetalGreymon/MetalTyrannomon : We accept!


Jenny : " * giggles* I thought you would now take these anti bodies." Jenny said as she put out her hand


Metalgreymon and Metal Tyrannomon touch the anti bodies then merge and become "Chaosdramon X"


Orgmera&Voltech arrive at the scene, then hide behind a few of the rubber trees in the vacinity

Orgmera: i see, so she was the cause of all this noise, and she has those X-Antibody's, those are quite rare, maybe we could steal them from, but before orgmera could finish her sentence Voltech covers her mouth.

Voltech:says in a quiet voice, we need to stay silent or at least as quiet as possible,remember we are only here to get information, then reort back to viral.

Orgmera: but can't we just kill her and take the X-Antibody's?

Voltech: not yet, unless we desire to endanger those virus digimon.

Orgmera: fine, i'll keep quiet.

Back to viral and megalo

Viral: megalo we're almost their just pass this lava river and that waterfall is our new..burnning base,i hope emperor didn't light the inside on fire as well

Megalo: i doubt that sir.

Both megalo and viral walk across the lava bridge towards their base.
4044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
Chaodramon X : " This power is amazing.."

Jenny : Now answer me Chaos have you seen a man named "Matt" around the digital world?"

Chaosdramon X : " yes i seen him that way some strange humans work with him come i'll show you." * Chaosdramon X stomps off towards the area where Matt was last seen then points down below*

Jenny : " Good work Chaosdramon now BlackOmega give him his reward." Jenny said with a smile
BlackOmega : " My pleasure my queen" BlackOmega *stabs Chaosdramon X straight in the heart and asorbs his power , his head then takes the place of metalgarurumons cannon head* " Heh to easy now my queen what shall be are actions shall i infaltrate the fortress?"


Jenny : " No not yet let me examen are options." she said as she looked down at the human guards and digimon guards
4044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Akatsuki-Zetsu wrote:


ex-i wrote:

BlackOmega : " You, there the queen would like to have a word with you two."BlackOmega demanded


MetalGreymon/MetalTyrannomon : *gulp*



Jenny : "Alright you two i'm offering you a chance to become apart of my army of chaos do you accept?"


Metalgreymon : Well er..what if we deny?

Jenny : " Death will be your punishment."She replied



MetalGreymon/MetalTyrannomon : We accept!


Jenny : " * giggles* I thought you would now take these anti bodies." Jenny said as she put out her hand


Metalgreymon and Metal Tyrannomon touch the anti bodies then merge and become "Chaosdramon X"


Orgmera&Voltech arrive at the scene, then hide behind a few of the rubber trees in the vacinity

Orgmera: i see, so she was the cause of all this noise, and she has those X-Antibody's, those are quite rare, maybe we could steal them from, but before orgmera could finish her sentence Voltech covers her mouth.

Voltech:says in a quiet voice, we need to stay silent or at least as quiet as possible,remember we are only here to get information, then reort back to viral.

Orgmera: but can't we just kill her and take the X-Antibody's?

Voltech: not yet, unless we desire to endanger those virus digimon.

Orgmera: fine, i'll keep quiet.

Back to viral and megalo

Viral: megalo we're almost their just pass this lava river and that waterfall is our new..burnning base,i hope emperor didn't light the inside on fire as well

Megalo: i doubt that sir.

Both megalo and viral walk across the lava bridge towards their base.


Jenny : " Alright BlackOmega..i..hmm?" Jenny turns around "BlackOmega scout the area i sense we have some visitors."


BlackOmega : " As you wish my queen." BlackOmega floats through the canyon searching the area closely for intruders.
Member
30603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / My bed.
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08

ex-i wrote:


Akatsuki-Zetsu wrote:


ex-i wrote:

BlackOmega : " You, there the queen would like to have a word with you two."BlackOmega demanded


MetalGreymon/MetalTyrannomon : *gulp*



Jenny : "Alright you two i'm offering you a chance to become apart of my army of chaos do you accept?"


Metalgreymon : Well er..what if we deny?

Jenny : " Death will be your punishment."She replied



MetalGreymon/MetalTyrannomon : We accept!


Jenny : " * giggles* I thought you would now take these anti bodies." Jenny said as she put out her hand


Metalgreymon and Metal Tyrannomon touch the anti bodies then merge and become "Chaosdramon X"


Orgmera&Voltech arrive at the scene, then hide behind a few of the rubber trees in the vacinity

Orgmera: i see, so she was the cause of all this noise, and she has those X-Antibody's, those are quite rare, maybe we could steal them from, but before orgmera could finish her sentence Voltech covers her mouth.

Voltech:says in a quiet voice, we need to stay silent or at least as quiet as possible,remember we are only here to get information, then reort back to viral.

Orgmera: but can't we just kill her and take the X-Antibody's?

Voltech: not yet, unless we desire to endanger those virus digimon.

Orgmera: fine, i'll keep quiet.

Back to viral and megalo

Viral: megalo we're almost their just pass this lava river and that waterfall is our new..burnning base,i hope emperor didn't light the inside on fire as well

Megalo: i doubt that sir.

Both megalo and viral walk across the lava bridge towards their base.


Jenny : " Alright BlackOmega..i..hmm?" Jenny turns around "BlackOmega scout the area i sense we have some visitors."


BlackOmega : " As you wish my queen." BlackOmega floats through the canyon searching the area closely for intruders.


Voltech: how..how..how dare he kill one of his own virus brothers!!!, Voltech then charges his mugen cannons to full power and blasts a barrage of them towards BKOmegaX, but they all miss by inches, you two don't deserve the right to live!!!

Orgmera: crap,well,theirs only one thing to do now,orgmera sends out a few blast waves of his Heat viper in the same direction as Voltechs cannon fire,i hope this dosent cost us our monthly do of digizoid, he then fly's up into the air about 100 feet then continues his vollley of heat viper's,and send a few jenny's way, when the heat vipers hit the ground next to omega&jenny it starts to dissolve and crumble away and it leaves radioactive fumes in the area they hit.

Voltech: it's better to get the first attack then to be the first attacked,Voltech Jumps into the air and then slams his claw down towards BKomega, his claw then clashes with his sword, and voltech then charges hs mugen cannons once more, lets see you dodge at close range you murderer!!

Viral: viral looks up into the sky then sighs,i'd know those cannon fire sounds anywhere, Voltech must be seriously in trouble,that or he's been psst off, hope Orgmera dosen't get out of control, we seriously dont want holes in the moons again..or worse...well we have no time for that, we need to bring our precious cargo to our base immediatly before it hardens.

Both megalo and viral start rushing across the gigantic waterfall infront of their base, then hurry into the burnning mountain.
4044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Akatsuki-Zetsu wrote:


ex-i wrote:


Akatsuki-Zetsu wrote:


ex-i wrote:

BlackOmega : " You, there the queen would like to have a word with you two."BlackOmega demanded


MetalGreymon/MetalTyrannomon : *gulp*



Jenny : "Alright you two i'm offering you a chance to become apart of my army of chaos do you accept?"


Metalgreymon : Well er..what if we deny?

Jenny : " Death will be your punishment."She replied



MetalGreymon/MetalTyrannomon : We accept!


Jenny : " * giggles* I thought you would now take these anti bodies." Jenny said as she put out her hand


Metalgreymon and Metal Tyrannomon touch the anti bodies then merge and become "Chaosdramon X"


Orgmera&Voltech arrive at the scene, then hide behind a few of the rubber trees in the vacinity

Orgmera: i see, so she was the cause of all this noise, and she has those X-Antibody's, those are quite rare, maybe we could steal them from, but before orgmera could finish her sentence Voltech covers her mouth.

Voltech:says in a quiet voice, we need to stay silent or at least as quiet as possible,remember we are only here to get information, then reort back to viral.

Orgmera: but can't we just kill her and take the X-Antibody's?

Voltech: not yet, unless we desire to endanger those virus digimon.

Orgmera: fine, i'll keep quiet.

Back to viral and megalo

Viral: megalo we're almost their just pass this lava river and that waterfall is our new..burnning base,i hope emperor didn't light the inside on fire as well

Megalo: i doubt that sir.

Both megalo and viral walk across the lava bridge towards their base.


Jenny : " Alright BlackOmega..i..hmm?" Jenny turns around "BlackOmega scout the area i sense we have some visitors."


BlackOmega : " As you wish my queen." BlackOmega floats through the canyon searching the area closely for intruders.


Voltech: how..how..how dare he kill one of his own virus brothers!!!, Voltech then charges his mugen cannons to full power and blasts a barrage of them towards BKOmegaX, but they all miss by inches, you two don't deserve the right to live!!!

Orgmera: crap,well,theirs only one thing to do now,orgmera sends out a few blast waves of his Heat viper in the same direction as Voltechs cannon fire,i hope this dosent cost us our monthly do of digizoid, he then fly's up into the air about 100 feet then continues his vollley of heat viper's,and send a few jenny's way, when the heat vipers hit the ground next to omega&jenny it starts to dissolve and crumble away and it leaves radioactive fumes in the area they hit.

Voltech: it's better to get the first attack then to be the first attacked,Voltech Jumps into the air and then slams his claw down towards BKomega, his claw then clashes with his sword, and voltech then charges hs mugen cannons once more, lets see you dodge at close range you murderer!!

Viral: viral looks up into the sky then sighs,i'd know those cannon fire sounds anywhere, Voltech must be seriously in trouble,that or he's been psst off, hope Orgmera dosen't get out of control, we seriously dont want holes in the moons again..or worse...well we have no time for that, we need to bring our precious cargo to our base immediatly before it hardens.

Both megalo and viral start rushing across the gigantic waterfall infront of their base, then hurry into the burnning mountain.


Jenny : " BlackOmega crush them now before we lose are chance to get revenge on those bastards."Jenny commanded


BlackOmega : " As you wish my queen" Black Omega uses his "Chaosdra cannon" on Voltech and Orgmera.
Member
30603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / My bed.
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08


Voltech: you think that cannon, that you stole from a fellow virus type can hurt me, we'll see,voltech fires his mugen cannon directly into omegas chaosdramon cannon, and both explosions blast voltech and omega backwards about 100 feet,voltech then gets back up, you don't deserve that powerfull cannon arm!!.

Orgmera: floats down towards jenny, you are the reason we entered into a fight with another virus type brother, call off your omegamon, and i'll hold back my friend, so that we both can return to our own missions, we originally only wanted to see what the noises in the forest were, now call him off or it will get very bloody, very fast!
4044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Akatsuki-Zetsu wrote:



Voltech: you think that cannon, that you stole from a fellow virus type can hurt me, we'll see,voltech fires his mugen cannon directly into omegas chaosdramon cannon, and both explosions blast voltech and omega backwards about 100 feet,voltech then gets back up, you don't deserve that powerfull cannon arm!!.

Orgmera: floats down towards jenny, you are the reason we entered into a fight with another virus type brother, call off your omegamon, and i'll hold back my friend, so that we both can return to our own missions, we originally only wanted to see what the noises in the forest were, now call him off or it will get very bloody, very fast!

BlackOmega
: "Jenny!!" * flies over towards where Orgmera then slashes Dark Omega blade*


Jenny : " Hmm."
Member
30603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / My bed.
Offline
Posted 11/26/08


BlackOmega
: "Jenny!!" * flies over towards where Orgmera then slashes Dark Omega blade*


Jenny : " Hmm."


Orgmera:, orgmera's skeletol hand grabs jenny and quickly puts her infront of Omegas attack, now now you wouldn't want your tamer to get hit by that now would you, leave us alone, and we'll do likewise, this is my last offer before i get angry!!.

Voltech: tears come down the mechanical giants face, that poor chaosdramon, he trusted her, and got himself killed,Voltech slams his fist into the groud then rushes towards omegamon and tackles him to the ground while taking some of the omega blade head on losing a few claws and a cannon. you will die!!, voltech rapidly shoots mugen cannons at close range hitting both himself and omegamon.

Orgmera: why Voltech, we have them on the ropes, while saying that orgmera started to Glow, whats this?, orgmera puts jenny down, then screams in pain, it burns, whats happening to me!!, orgmera fly's off in pain and leaves Voltech by himself.

Voltech: gets up badly injured, and stumbles back into a tree, it then snaps in half and he falls backwards, you, you haven't won Omegamon!!,Voltech then starts getting up again, hah...look what i took back!!!,in voltechs injured hand is chaosdramons cannon head,but after a few seconds of voltech and omegamon staring at one another, voltech falls forward then keeps going in and out of unconsciousness still holding onto the fallen viruses head firmly in his hand,
4044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Akatsuki-Zetsu wrote:



BlackOmega
: "Jenny!!" * flies over towards where Orgmera then slashes Dark Omega blade*


Jenny : " Hmm."


Orgmera:, orgmera's skeletol hand grabs jenny and quickly puts her infront of Omegas attack, now now you wouldn't want your tamer to get hit by that now would you, leave us alone, and we'll do likewise, this is my last offer before i get angry!!.

Voltech: tears come down the mechanical giants face, that poor chaosdramon, he trusted her, and got himself killed,Voltech slams his fist into the groud then rushes towards omegamon and tackles him to the ground while taking some of the omega blade head on losing a few claws and a cannon. you will die!!, voltech rapidly shoots mugen cannons at close range hitting both himself and omegamon.

Orgmera: why Voltech, we have them on the ropes, while saying that orgmera started to Glow, whats this?, orgmera puts jenny down, then screams in pain, it burns, whats happening to me!!, orgmera fly's off in pain and leaves Voltech by himself.

Voltech: gets up badly injured, and stumbles back into a tree, it then snaps in half and he falls backwards, you, you haven't won Omegamon!!,Voltech then starts getting up again, hah...look what i took back!!!,in voltechs injured hand is chaosdramons cannon head,but after a few seconds of voltech and omegamon staring at one another, voltech falls forward then keeps going in and out of unconsciousness still holding onto the fallen viruses head firmly in his hand,
Chaosdramon X : " Why am i detached from your body Omega?"


BlackOmega " Your head has been detached from my body because of that poor excuse of machinedramon there." * grabs Chaosdramon's head and re merges it with arm*


Jenny " Glad thats over with , hmph."
Member
30603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / My bed.
Offline
Posted 11/26/08


BlackOmega
: "Jenny!!" * flies over towards where Orgmera then slashes Dark Omega blade*


Jenny : " Hmm."


Orgmera:, orgmera's skeletol hand grabs jenny and quickly puts her infront of Omegas attack, now now you wouldn't want your tamer to get hit by that now would you, leave us alone, and we'll do likewise, this is my last offer before i get angry!!.

Voltech: tears come down the mechanical giants face, that poor chaosdramon, he trusted her, and got himself killed,Voltech slams his fist into the groud then rushes towards omegamon and tackles him to the ground while taking some of the omega blade head on losing a few claws and a cannon. you will die!!, voltech rapidly shoots mugen cannons at close range hitting both himself and omegamon.

Orgmera: why Voltech, we have them on the ropes, while saying that orgmera started to Glow, whats this?, orgmera puts jenny down, then screams in pain, it burns, whats happening to me!!, orgmera fly's off in pain and leaves Voltech by himself.

Voltech: gets up badly injured, and stumbles back into a tree, it then snaps in half and he falls backwards, you, you haven't won Omegamon!!,Voltech then starts getting up again, hah...look what i took back!!!,in voltechs injured hand is chaosdramons cannon head,but after a few seconds of voltech and omegamon staring at one another, voltech falls forward then keeps going in and out of unconsciousness still holding onto the fallen viruses head firmly in his hand,
Chaosdramon X : " Why am i detached from your body Omega?"


BlackOmega " Your head has been detached from my body because of that poor excuse of machinedramon there." * grabs Chaosdramon's head and re merges it with arm*


Jenny " Glad thats over with , hmph."


Voltech: Looks over at the chaosdramon head while still on the ground, i,see,Voltech then gets up like he isn't harmed at all and walks away, his cannon and hand that were cut off start merging back into place again, i am keeping a list of all the virus betrayers in this world, so far, i have three names, and one of them is yours omegamon, the other two betrayed my Master, when this war of the demon lords is over,and the empire of virus digimon is established, i will personally terminate you myself,but for now, i must relay what i have found out to my Master, Voltech bolts into the jungle at alarming speeds, then vanishes out of view.

Viral: Damn only half of this digizoid is still forgable,viral then sighs and looks at the amount of red and blue digizoid that's left, theirs only enough left for you and emperor megalo, when Voltech&Orgmera return, tell them they don't get their monthly cut.

Megalo: as you wish sir Viral,by the way, have you told them why you keep teaming them up together, or are you waiting for them to discover it on their own?

Viral: they can discover it on their own, this way it will be alot more interesting when the transformation happens.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.