First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you like to do after school?
Creator
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
I love to play on my computer and my DS after I get home. I like to hang out here to LOL:D
Member
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Asia, singapore
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
Play on my computer, watch Tv, Do, homework and get into an argument with my brother. XD
Posted 12/1/08
Hm... I always turn on my laptop rite after back from school and go to CR to see you guys!!! hahaha
*OMG, I'm addicted to CR*
Posted 12/1/08

juriani_jo wrote:

Hm... I always turn on my laptop rite after back from school and go to CR to see you guys!!! hahaha
*OMG, I'm addicted to CR*


lol.. You to eh? Add homework non stop to it and you have me also!
Member
521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Arizona, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
Besides homeworks and studies I have jrotc drill practice afterschool. (yeah real fun)
When I get home I take care of the house and my siblings....(more fun stuff!)
Posted 12/3/08

juriani_jo wrote:

Hm... I always turn on my laptop rite after back from school and go to CR to see you guys!!! hahaha
*OMG, I'm addicted to CR*


same as juri chan ^^
Creator
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

sorasunao wrote:


juriani_jo wrote:

Hm... I always turn on my laptop rite after back from school and go to CR to see you guys!!! hahaha
*OMG, I'm addicted to CR*


same as juri chan ^^


who is not addicted to cr?!?!
Member
521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Arizona, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
aiyyy my school's finals are coming up!!!
*gotta study*gotta study*

What about you guys?
Posted 12/5/08

music_rock160 wrote:

aiyyy my school's finals are coming up!!!
*gotta study*gotta study*

What about you guys?


*groan* study... That is what im doing right now
Member
521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Arizona, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
on a friday???
sounds like a good idea but, my brain is just fried from writing 4 essays today
Creator
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

music_rock160 wrote:

on a friday???
sounds like a good idea but, my brain is just fried from writing 4 essays today


I know the feeling...
Posted 12/5/08
I need to study tonight thou.. I have a final tommorow~! ... Anyone feel like writing it for me? (its only psyc 101) PS: Am i still the only guy here?? This is not good...
Creator
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Lament wrote:

I need to study tonight thou.. I have a final tommorow~! ... Anyone feel like writing it for me? (its only psyc 101) PS: Am i still the only guy here?? This is not good...


That must be softening ur brain. (No ur just the only guy talking in the forum right now)
Posted 12/5/08

Vixen929 wrote:


Lament wrote:

I need to study tonight thou.. I have a final tommorow~! ... Anyone feel like writing it for me? (its only psyc 101) PS: Am i still the only guy here?? This is not good...


That must be softening ur brain. (No ur just the only guy talking in the forum right now)


A wee bit.. But i think i might maybe be able to live... Maybe. And it is nice to know i am not the only guy to use this site...
Creator
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Lament wrote:


Vixen929 wrote:


Lament wrote:

I need to study tonight thou.. I have a final tommorow~! ... Anyone feel like writing it for me? (its only psyc 101) PS: Am i still the only guy here?? This is not good...


That must be softening ur brain. (No ur just the only guy talking in the forum right now)


A wee bit.. But i think i might maybe be able to live... Maybe. And it is nice to know i am not the only guy to use this site...


Well at least ur final's 2morrow, then u can give ur brain a chance 2 reflate.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.