First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Apply for daughter or son spot
Family member
24350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
i want to be a daughter.. any space available...
Name: Lenne
Age: 13

can me and sophia-chan be twins? >.<

my real age is 14 but i want a twin.. ^^ only if you allow it ...
Family member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
can i be a daughter?

im heidi chan... im 25 years old!!
7501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
Name:Katsumi
age:13 or 12 will do since I would like to be the 4th daugther so I have to be younger then the 3 daugther but older then the 5th
Family member
1364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently Off CR,...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
Name: Evangeline
Age:10

^^ can I b uh 6th or 7th daughter XD
Posted 1/5/09
can I be the second son~???
xDD
Family member =3
5216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
hi! i want to be a daughter..any space available..^^
12 years old
Family member =3
5216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
Just put mizzuki
Posted 1/6/09
Can I plz be the 4th duagter!!!

Name:Akira (Aki-chan)
Age:15
Family member =3
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
um...can I be the 4th daughter???? please.......please...please....please......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Abbey
Age: 14.......
Mommy
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

0x_Vi3tfire wrote:

Can I plz be the 4th duagter!!!

Name:Akira (Aki-chan)
Age:15





yukiabbey wrote:

um...can I be the 4th daughter???? please.......please...please....please......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Abbey
Age: 14.......


You two can be twins~~ If you like. ^^
Mommy
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

lenneshuyin wrote:

i want to be a daughter.. any space available...
Name: Lenne
Age: 13

can me and sophia-chan be twins? >.<

my real age is 14 but i want a twin.. ^^ only if you allow it ...


Sophia? Huh? Please give me the username or is that your made character?. ^^

You're the 6th daughter right now. ^^

Mommy
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

hyuuganeji11 wrote:

can I be the second son~???
xDD


Okay. You're the 2nd son. ^^
Mommy
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

mizzuki wrote:

hi! i want to be a daughter..any space available..^^
12 years old


You're the 7th daughter. ^^
Mommy
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

Ashiru-Chan wrote:

Name: Evangeline
Age:10

^^ can I b uh 6th or 7th daughter XD


6th and 7th is taken sorry. but you can be 8? ^^ Since you're really young and thats cute.
Mommy
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

Sakura-chan1781 wrote:

Name:Katsumi
age:13 or 12 will do since I would like to be the 4th daughter so I have to be younger then the 3 daughter but older then the 5th


Which daughter do you want to be then? 4 5 6 7 8 is taken. ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.