First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Apply for daughter or son spot
Family member
4568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere... Inva...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Can I apply for a spot?
Family member =3
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Where my favorite...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

aishi07 wrote:

..are there any spots left here..? X3


yes....just put in your pic, age, and description
Family member =3
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Where my favorite...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

lonelysis_2007 wrote:

Can I apply for a spot?


just post your pic, description, and age
Family member =3
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Where my favorite...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

nessyd14 wrote:

A.. wait..
Do I already go to school?
And also can you revise my description in the group page..
The "LoL" is not included..
Arigatou ^^
btw, my favorite sweet is Skittles ^^
Thanks again ^^


please check if i did it right.... thank you!!!
Family member
4568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere... Inva...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09 , edited 1/16/09
Pic:


Age: 19

Description:

As a student at the nearby university, I find that staying at home is the best way to unwind. I admire my older sisters a lot and sometimes use my brothers to chase away my suitors. Being with my younger siblings are always fun but trying to prevent them from getting hurt and learning something they aren't ready for yet is quite a hassle. I'm also working part-time at the library as a librarian and a waitress at a cafe.

I am a bookworm, I guess it runs in the family, and love writing. Cooking is a hobby of mine and when everyone else is to lazy to cook, it will always be my turn. But cooking is better than cleaning up. I'd like to think I have an artistic side and my family back me up when I want to try for something. Although, it would be nice if they stop teasing me.

~~
Do I need a name? If so, my real name, Isabel, is fine.
Family member =3
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

lonelysis_2007 wrote:

Pic:


Age: 19

Description:

As a student at the nearby university, I find that staying at home is the best way to unwind. I admire my older sisters a lot and sometimes use my brothers to chase away my suitors. Being with my younger siblings are always fun but trying to prevent them from getting hurt and learning something they aren't ready for yet is quite a hassle. I'm also working part-time at the library as a librarian and a waitress at a cafe.

I am a bookworm, I guess it runs in the family, and love writing. Cooking is a hobby of mine and when everyone else is to lazy to cook, it will always be my turn. But cooking is better than cleaning up. I'd like to think I have an artistic side and my family back me up when I want to try for something. Although, it would be nice if they stop teasing me.

~~
Do I need a name? If so, my real name, Isabel, is fine.


ok...i'll put you up right now....
Family member
4568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere... Inva...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

yukiabbey wrote:


lonelysis_2007 wrote:

Pic:


Age: 19

Description:

As a student at the nearby university, I find that staying at home is the best way to unwind. I admire my older sisters a lot and sometimes use my brothers to chase away my suitors. Being with my younger siblings are always fun but trying to prevent them from getting hurt and learning something they aren't ready for yet is quite a hassle. I'm also working part-time at the library as a librarian and a waitress at a cafe.

I am a bookworm, I guess it runs in the family, and love writing. Cooking is a hobby of mine and when everyone else is to lazy to cook, it will always be my turn. But cooking is better than cleaning up. I'd like to think I have an artistic side and my family back me up when I want to try for something. Although, it would be nice if they stop teasing me.

~~
Do I need a name? If so, my real name, Isabel, is fine.


ok...i'll put you up right now....


Thank you!
Family member =3
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

lonelysis_2007 wrote:


yukiabbey wrote:


lonelysis_2007 wrote:

Pic:


Age: 19

Description:

As a student at the nearby university, I find that staying at home is the best way to unwind. I admire my older sisters a lot and sometimes use my brothers to chase away my suitors. Being with my younger siblings are always fun but trying to prevent them from getting hurt and learning something they aren't ready for yet is quite a hassle. I'm also working part-time at the library as a librarian and a waitress at a cafe.

I am a bookworm, I guess it runs in the family, and love writing. Cooking is a hobby of mine and when everyone else is to lazy to cook, it will always be my turn. But cooking is better than cleaning up. I'd like to think I have an artistic side and my family back me up when I want to try for something. Although, it would be nice if they stop teasing me.

~~
Do I need a name? If so, my real name, Isabel, is fine.


ok...i'll put you up right now....


Thank you!


your welcome!!!!! XD
Family member
1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands. X3
Offline
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 1/17/09
Name: Risa

Age: 17

Pic:


Description:
Yeah. I know. The eyes of a person with albinism may appear red under some certain lighting conditions. But my eyes are "true" red eyes. It exsists mostly with albinistic, and even some non-albinistic, populations. It's very rare, though. I hear there are only about 20 cases of natural red eyes that are recognized throughout the world. I'm probably one of those unrecognized ones with my eyes. So, yeah, I am albino. The albino of the flock.
That doesn't stop me from getting a lot of suitors though. Dad doesn't approve of it, though. He tries chasing them away. My brothers are sometimes overprotective of me, so they help chase them off. I have no problem with that since I don't really have any interest in guys--or anyone for that matter. I'm mostly alone in the safe solitude of my room. But I am close to some of my sisters. Not much with my mom, but yeah, we still talk from time to time. I try to be closer to my family. I'm lazy. But I help with the chores sometimes, and I can't cook, sadly. I love reading, and writing just like a few of my sisters. I help with the school library once in a while. Plus, I also work as a waitress in one of the famous restaurants in town.


.is it long..? sorry. o.o; boredom.
Family member =3
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Where my favorite...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

aishi07 wrote:

Name: Risa

Age: 17

Pic:


Description:
Yeah. I know. The eyes of a person with albinism may appear red under some certain lighting conditions. But my eyes are "true" red eyes. It exsists mostly with albinistic, and even some non-albinistic, populations. It's very rare, though. I hear there are only about 20 cases of natural red eyes that are recognized throughout the world. I'm probably one of those unrecognized ones with my eyes. So, yeah, I am albino. The albino of the flock.
That doesn't stop me from getting a lot of suitors though. Dad doesn't approve of it, though. He tries chasing them away. My brothers are sometimes overprotective of me, so they help chase them off. I have no problem with that since I don't really have any interest in guys--or anyone for that matter. I'm mostly alone in the safe solitude of my room. But I am close to some of my sisters. Not much with my mom, but yeah, we still talk from time to time. I try to be closer to my family. I'm lazy. But I help with the chores sometimes, and I can't cook, sadly. I love reading, and writing just like a few of my sisters. I help with the school library once in a while. Plus, I also work as a waitress in one of the famous restaurants in town.


.is it long..? sorry. o.o; boredom.


you're up now.... please join the roleplay!!!
Family member
1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands. X3
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

Harnett wrote:


aishi07 wrote:

Name: Risa

Age: 17

Pic:


Description:
Yeah. I know. The eyes of a person with albinism may appear red under some certain lighting conditions. But my eyes are "true" red eyes. It exsists mostly with albinistic, and even some non-albinistic, populations. It's very rare, though. I hear there are only about 20 cases of natural red eyes that are recognized throughout the world. I'm probably one of those unrecognized ones with my eyes. So, yeah, I am albino. The albino of the flock.
That doesn't stop me from getting a lot of suitors though. Dad doesn't approve of it, though. He tries chasing them away. My brothers are sometimes overprotective of me, so they help chase them off. I have no problem with that since I don't really have any interest in guys--or anyone for that matter. I'm mostly alone in the safe solitude of my room. But I am close to some of my sisters. Not much with my mom, but yeah, we still talk from time to time. I try to be closer to my family. I'm lazy. But I help with the chores sometimes, and I can't cook, sadly. I love reading, and writing just like a few of my sisters. I help with the school library once in a while. Plus, I also work as a waitress in one of the famous restaurants in town.


.is it long..? sorry. o.o; boredom.


you're up now.... please join the roleplay!!!



hahaha. XD okay. XD are u still on..?! O.o;
Family member =3
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Where my favorite...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 1/17/09


i am now.... i slept early last night....yes, 12:45 am is early.....
Family member =3
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a corner .
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
Name: Erica
Age:11
Pic: (LOl it vocaloid XP)
Description:
Hey everyone ^-^ I'm Erica!!! I luv my mommy cus she let me die my hair, get an arm tatoo and cool earphones with a ribbon on it XP. As u notice I luv music...and I play the drums and sing XP. I'm super smart as most ppl say....and I'm super friendly ^-^ My favorite colours is Red and I love Noodles and Pizza
Family member =3
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

EricaYulaAthha wrote:

Name: Erica
Age:11
Pic: (LOl it vocaloid XP)
Description:
Hey everyone ^-^ I'm Erica!!! I luv my mommy cus she let me die my hair, get an arm tatoo and cool earphones with a ribbon on it XP. As u notice I luv music...and I play the drums and sing XP. I'm super smart as most ppl say....and I'm super friendly ^-^ My favorite colours is Red and I love Noodles and Pizza


ok...i'll put ya up right now......be active in rp......^^
Family member =3
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a corner .
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

yukiabbey wrote:


EricaYulaAthha wrote:

Name: Erica
Age:11
Pic: (LOl it vocaloid XP)
Description:
Hey everyone ^-^ I'm Erica!!! I luv my mommy cus she let me die my hair, get an arm tatoo and cool earphones with a ribbon on it XP. As u notice I luv music...and I play the drums and sing XP. I'm super smart as most ppl say....and I'm super friendly ^-^ My favorite colours is Red and I love Noodles and Pizza


ok...i'll put ya up right now......be active in rp......^^

Yays!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.