First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Apply to be a moderator for our group
Mommy
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
Hello There! this is Amu-chan desu.


This is a forum to apply for a moderator job to help make this group a BETTER group.

Please fill it in.


Name:
Do you have a spot yet(you must have a spot.):
Why would you want to help?:
Family member =3
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Where my favorite...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

Kiesara wrote:

Hello There! this is Amu-chan desu.


This is a forum to apply for a moderator job to help make this group a BETTER group.

Please fill it in.


Name:
Do you have a spot yet(you must have a spot.):
Why would you want to help?:


Name: Krissanta or Harnett
Spot: I sort of applied for the first daughter spot... but I wasn't put up yet
Why would you want to help?: so that the creator will not have a hard time managing the group alone...i can help with management and fixing of the profile....but i can't make avii's....sorry....

so...um...could i be a mod? just quote my post if you have a reply for it....thank you!!!
Mommy
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

Harnett wrote:


Kiesara wrote:

Hello There! this is Amu-chan desu.


This is a forum to apply for a moderator job to help make this group a BETTER group.

Please fill it in.


Name:
Do you have a spot yet(you must have a spot.):
Why would you want to help?:


Name: Krissanta or Harnett
Spot: I sort of applied for the first daughter spot... but I wasn't put up yet
Why would you want to help?: so that the creator will not have a hard time managing the group alone...i can help with management and fixing of the profile....but i can't make avii's....sorry....

so...um...could i be a mod? just quote my post if you have a reply for it....thank you!!!


Sure you can be a moderator!! ^^ Please invite more people!
Posted 1/4/09

Kiesara wrote:

Hello There! this is Amu-chan desu.


This is a forum to apply for a moderator job to help make this group a BETTER group.

Please fill it in.


Name:
Do you have a spot yet(you must have a spot.):
Why would you want to help?:


Name: renagade36
Do you have a spot yet(you must have a spot.): 3rd daughter
Why would you want to help?: so this group can get better and get more members


Mommy
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

renagade36 wrote:


Kiesara wrote:

Hello There! this is Amu-chan desu.


This is a forum to apply for a moderator job to help make this group a BETTER group.

Please fill it in.


Name:
Do you have a spot yet(you must have a spot.):
Why would you want to help?:


Name: renagade36
Do you have a spot yet(you must have a spot.): 3rd daughter
Why would you want to help?: so this group can get better and get more members




Okay! You are a moderator now!
Family member =3
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Where my favorite...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09


THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Family member =3
5216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
Name: Mizzuki
Do you have a spot yet(you must have a spot.): um..i applied for daughter but i wasnt put up yet
Why would you want to help?: because i want to help you amu-chan and the two moderators, harnett and renagade36 to make this group better..
Family member =3
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09
Name: Abbey
Spot: 4th daughter (Aki-chan's twin sister....XD)
Why would you want to help?: um....I wanna make sure that the great and mighty creator will not have a hard time facilitating the group..... mommy will get really tired if no one will help her.... I also want to make this awesome group to be the best group in all CR!!!!!! XD

Pls. make me a moderator......really want it a lot.....^_^ Just also quote this for your reply.....^_^
Family member =3
5216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

Kiesara wrote:

Hello There! this is Amu-chan desu.


This is a forum to apply for a moderator job to help make this group a BETTER group.

Please fill it in.


Name:
Do you have a spot yet(you must have a spot.):[/blue]
Why would you want to help?:



Name: Mizzuki

Do you have a spot yet(you must have a spot.): yes! im the 7th daughter^^

Why would you want to help? because i want to help you amu-chan and the two moderators, harnett and renagade36 to make this group better..

Mommy
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

mizzuki wrote:

Name: Mizzuki
Do you have a spot yet(you must have a spot.): um..i applied for daughter but i wasnt put up yet
Why would you want to help?: because i want to help you amu-chan and the two moderators, harnett and renagade36 to make this group better..





yukiabbey wrote:

Name: Abbey
Spot: 4th daughter (Aki-chan's twin sister....XD)
Why would you want to help?: um....I wanna make sure that the great and mighty creator will not have a hard time facilitating the group..... mommy will get really tired if no one will help her.... I also want to make this awesome group to be the best group in all CR!!!!!! XD

Pls. make me a moderator......really want it a lot.....^_^ Just also quote this for your reply.....^_^





mizzuki wrote:


Kiesara wrote:

Hello There! this is Amu-chan desu.


This is a forum to apply for a moderator job to help make this group a BETTER group.

Please fill it in.


Name:
Do you have a spot yet(you must have a spot.):[/blue]
Why would you want to help?:



Name: Mizzuki

Do you have a spot yet(you must have a spot.): yes! im the 7th daughter^^

Why would you want to help? because i want to help you amu-chan and the two moderators, harnett and renagade36 to make this group better..



You guys are all moderators now! Please do invite your buddies okay? ^^
Family member =3
5216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
thanks!!
Mommy
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

mizzuki wrote:

thanks!!


You're welcome. ^^
Family member =3
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

Kiesara wrote:


mizzuki wrote:

Name: Mizzuki
Do you have a spot yet(you must have a spot.): um..i applied for daughter but i wasnt put up yet
Why would you want to help?: because i want to help you amu-chan and the two moderators, harnett and renagade36 to make this group better..





yukiabbey wrote:

Name: Abbey
Spot: 4th daughter (Aki-chan's twin sister....XD)
Why would you want to help?: um....I wanna make sure that the great and mighty creator will not have a hard time facilitating the group..... mommy will get really tired if no one will help her.... I also want to make this awesome group to be the best group in all CR!!!!!! XD

Pls. make me a moderator......really want it a lot.....^_^ Just also quote this for your reply.....^_^





mizzuki wrote:


Kiesara wrote:

Hello There! this is Amu-chan desu.


This is a forum to apply for a moderator job to help make this group a BETTER group.

Please fill it in.


Name:
Do you have a spot yet(you must have a spot.):[/blue]
Why would you want to help?:



Name: Mizzuki

Do you have a spot yet(you must have a spot.): yes! im the 7th daughter^^

Why would you want to help? because i want to help you amu-chan and the two moderators, harnett and renagade36 to make this group better..



You guys are all moderators now! Please do invite your buddies okay? ^^


arigato gozaimasu....Amu-chan...hehheehe...XD
Family member =3
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a corner .
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Name: Erica ^0^
Do you have a spot yet(you must have a spot.): yepies (15th daughter Erica ^0^)
Why would you want to help?: cus I want to help mommy and I want to make banners and all the other stuff for this group ^0^
Mommy
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

EricaYulaAthha wrote:

Name: Erica ^0^
Do you have a spot yet(you must have a spot.): yepies (15th daughter Erica ^0^)
Why would you want to help?: cus I want to help mommy and I want to make banners and all the other stuff for this group ^0^


Okies. You're another moderator now. ^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.