First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
HOW DO ASIANS FEEL ABOUT THE BLACK RACE!!!!
1034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / new york
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
im gonna ask this again since i dont know why my post question was taking off or why im not seeing it!!

HOW DO ASIANS FEEL ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE ITS A SIMPLE QUESTION!!

WHY AM I TOLD THAT ASIANS HATE AND DISLIKE BLACK PEOPLE

I ONLY SEE THEM DATING WHITES BECAUSE EVERYONE LOOKS AT THEM AS GOOD RICH PEOPLE BUT LOOK AT BLACKS AS ALL BAD VIOLENT PEOPLE

some korean guy was saying that they arent aloud to date foreigners especially blacks? but you guys date white people? and the last time i checked there arent hundreds of them living in any asian country so there foreigners too?

whats so wrong with us that asians dont want thier children dating us? god forbid they get married!!! ooo noooo!

not all black people are bad? not all black people dress like gangsters? so whats problem?

i live in the suburbs for cryin out loud! and even i dont hang out with many of my own because of my own views! but i talk properly? i dress like a lady? i dont talk loud or act crazy in public? i dont steal? so why dont asians like us?

somebody needs to tell me cause im not figuring this out



917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / YO YO,NY
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
I think because most Asians or people in general, have heard of or experience black people who are obnoxious, loud and ghetto and you have to admit they're are a lot of black people who are like that, but not all, but I am sure if they're were an Asian person that liked that kind of personality that you have he/she would like you
Posted 10/19/08
do you really need to ask this?
Posted 10/19/08 , edited 10/19/08
asians are racist, that's for example why, till today, the japs are quite huge fans of germans. they have this complex about the "perfect" race.

if we take a look at their esthetical views, beauty ideal. they want to have light skin, not dark skin. my guess is that the cultural views have quite a huge impact on that matter, too. for example, people who are tanned, why are they tanned? because they hang around outdoor, or because they have to work outdoor. what does that mean? that they are not from the upper class. etc.

light skin represents wealth.

it's a prejudice, that not a many asians want to throw over board.

but i don't think that all asians dislike the black people, nor that they'd find them unattractive, it's just that their social surrounding would give them a hard time, if they'd find out that they are dating a black person. ; )
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

ShroomInferno wrote:

asians are racist, that's for example why, till today, the japs are quite huge fans of germans. they have this complex about the "perfect" race.

if we take a look at their esthetical views, beauty ideal. they want to have light skin, not dark skin. my guess is that the cultural views have quite a huge impact on that matter, too. for example, people who are tanned, why are they tanned? because they hang around outdoor, or because they have to work outdoor. what does that mean? that they are not from the upper class. etc.

light skin represents wealth.

it's a prejudice, that not a many asians want to throw over board.

but i don't think that all asians dislike the black people, nor that they'd find them unattractive, it's just that their social surrounding would give them a hard time, if they'd find out that they are dating a black person. ; )


lulz you do know that its 2008 right??
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

ShroomInferno wrote:

asians are racist, that's for example why, till today, the japs are quite huge fans of germans. they have this complex about the "perfect" race.

if we take a look at their esthetical views, beauty ideal. they want to have light skin, not dark skin. my guess is that the cultural views have quite a huge impact on that matter, too. for example, people who are tanned, why are they tanned? because they hang around outdoor, or because they have to work outdoor. what does that mean? that they are not from the upper class. etc.

light skin represents wealth.

it's a prejudice, that not a many asians want to throw over board.

but i don't think that all asians dislike the black people, nor that they'd find them unattractive, it's just that their social surrounding would give them a hard time, if they'd find out that they are dating a black person. ; )


exactly, take this coming from an asian family. WE asians are racists, not just to black people but also to white and other asian people. to a certain extent, we are all racists and stereotypical. we make fun of asians when they drive, we assume an indian is the owner of some 7 eleven store and we make fun of the white people who can't jump. it's human nature.
Posted 10/19/08

backfromdead wrote:


ShroomInferno wrote:

asians are racist, that's for example why, till today, the japs are quite huge fans of germans. they have this complex about the "perfect" race.

if we take a look at their esthetical views, beauty ideal. they want to have light skin, not dark skin. my guess is that the cultural views have quite a huge impact on that matter, too. for example, people who are tanned, why are they tanned? because they hang around outdoor, or because they have to work outdoor. what does that mean? that they are not from the upper class. etc.

light skin represents wealth.

it's a prejudice, that not a many asians want to throw over board.

but i don't think that all asians dislike the black people, nor that they'd find them unattractive, it's just that their social surrounding would give them a hard time, if they'd find out that they are dating a black person. ; )


lulz you do know that its 2008 right??

Racism will always exist.

25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/19/08 , edited 10/19/08

nuff said

but still
that was a damn funny movie
Posted 10/19/08
not all black people are in a gang, rude, and not well mannered. my parents always go "avoid brown people."
I go to a school that the majority there is all black. it's pretty stupid to compare skin color when we all are human.
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
In general, most races or groups of any demographics prefer to mingle or have families with similar people. East Asia, in particular, are predominantly light skinned; The darker the skin, chances are they have been raised in a rural area or have worked in the sun. Like many parts of the world, light-skinned races identify fair skin with upper-class, clean factors in one's identity. It's like a Baptist marrying a Protestant. They would rather marry another Baptist but would still prefer a Protestant over a Muslim. It goes the same, if not much more, for races. You identify with your environment, experience, and family. You tend to be attracted to people who you identify with on a physical and mental level. Also, most black cultures (as well as South American) clash with East Asian cultures. Asians are very conservative and stress certain etiquette. Yet, I have had friends who were black AND white who were offending a lot of Koreans and especially Japanese when in East Asia. Of course, not everyone is like that but (generally speaking) a high population of certain races and cultures don't appeal to some Asian societies. I mean... what do you expect? Some people prefer certain colors or foods. Reality is biased since humans have their own tastes. This isn't some sort of fairy tale where everyone has to be liked equally.
Posted 10/19/08
White people are less intimidating than black people duh.
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
There is a reason why you can't find your thread.
Because it's fucking stupid and got closed.

My lord... use your brain.
Do you really need to ask?
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

diazragu08 wrote:

and even i dont hang out with many of my own because of my own views!


So you don't like to be around black people, but it doesn't make sense to you why Asians don't like black people? Wouldn't it make sense to think that they don't like us for the same reasons that you don't like us?


but i talk properly?


That's pretty funny.
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
Thats wierd i think black people are cool :p
Posted 10/19/08

tobydiah wrote:

In general, most races or groups of any demographics prefer to mingle or have families with similar people. East Asia, in particular, are predominantly light skinned; The darker the skin, chances are they have been raised in a rural area or have worked in the sun. Like many parts of the world, light-skinned races identify fair skin with upper-class, clean factors in one's identity. It's like a Baptist marrying a Protestant. They would rather marry another Baptist but would still prefer a Protestant over a Muslim. It goes the same, if not much more, for races. You identify with your environment, experience, and family. You tend to be attracted to people who you identify with on a physical and mental level. Also, most black cultures (as well as South American) clash with East Asian cultures. Asians are very conservative and stress certain etiquette. Yet, I have had friends who were black AND white who were offending a lot of Koreans and especially Japanese when in East Asia. Of course, not everyone is like that but (generally speaking) a high population of certain races and cultures don't appeal to some Asian societies. I mean... what do you expect? Some people prefer certain colors or foods. Reality is biased since humans have their own tastes. This isn't some sort of fairy tale where everyone has to be liked equally.


yeh i agree before i came to America i lived in Kosovo( recent country in Europe February 2008) i had never seen a black person or asian person in my life i had only seen gypics albanians and serbians i dont think i am racist but i do prefer white people really as in attractiveness
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.