First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
HOW DO ASIANS FEEL ABOUT THE BLACK RACE!!!!
1807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Omnipresent
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

diazragu08 wrote:

im gonna ask this again since i dont know why my post question was taking off or why im not seeing it!!

HOW DO ASIANS FEEL ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE ITS A SIMPLE QUESTION!!

WHY AM I TOLD THAT ASIANS HATE AND DISLIKE BLACK PEOPLE

I ONLY SEE THEM DATING WHITES BECAUSE EVERYONE LOOKS AT THEM AS GOOD RICH PEOPLE BUT LOOK AT BLACKS AS ALL BAD VIOLENT PEOPLE

some korean guy was saying that they arent aloud to date foreigners especially blacks? but you guys date white people? and the last time i checked there arent hundreds of them living in any asian country so there foreigners too?

whats so wrong with us that asians dont want thier children dating us? god forbid they get married!!! ooo noooo!

not all black people are bad? not all black people dress like gangsters? so whats problem?

i live in the suburbs for cryin out loud! and even i dont hang out with many of my own because of my own views! but i talk properly? i dress like a lady? i dont talk loud or act crazy in public? i dont steal? so why dont asians like us?

somebody needs to tell me cause im not figuring this out





do you like some asian dude or something? lol jk but I guess its just pride of the elderly yeah i know, cruel...
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

diazragu08 wrote:

im gonna ask this again since i dont know why my post question was taking off or why im not seeing it!!

HOW DO ASIANS FEEL ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE ITS A SIMPLE QUESTION!!

WHY AM I TOLD THAT ASIANS HATE AND DISLIKE BLACK PEOPLE

I ONLY SEE THEM DATING WHITES BECAUSE EVERYONE LOOKS AT THEM AS GOOD RICH PEOPLE BUT LOOK AT BLACKS AS ALL BAD VIOLENT PEOPLE

some korean guy was saying that they arent aloud to date foreigners especially blacks? but you guys date white people? and the last time i checked there arent hundreds of them living in any asian country so there foreigners too?

whats so wrong with us that asians dont want thier children dating us? god forbid they get married!!! ooo noooo!

not all black people are bad? not all black people dress like gangsters? so whats problem?

i live in the suburbs for cryin out loud! and even i dont hang out with many of my own because of my own views! but i talk properly? i dress like a lady? i dont talk loud or act crazy in public? i dont steal? so why dont asians like us?

somebody needs to tell me cause im not figuring this out





Well im just going to assume from that way you worded things that, your black. You stated " not all black people are bad? not all black people dress like gangsters? so whats problem?" and its true, not all black people act like fucking retarded gangsters but some do, and there are intelligent black people too, but its just a stereotype that has been made, and yea im white, and that stupid "all black people are criminals" thing pisses me off, its not true. i have some black friends who were model citizens, and i have had idiot black friends who were the exact opposite of that. But as for the whole asian thing, can't help you on that, doesn't make any sence to me, but it's how they work, so why care ? That's just my opinion. but your entilted to yours too.
Posted 10/19/08 , edited 10/19/08

diazragu08 wrote:

im gonna ask this again since i dont know why my post question was taking off or why im not seeing it!!

HOW DO ASIANS FEEL ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE ITS A SIMPLE QUESTION!!

WHY AM I TOLD THAT ASIANS HATE AND DISLIKE BLACK PEOPLE

I ONLY SEE THEM DATING WHITES BECAUSE EVERYONE LOOKS AT THEM AS GOOD RICH PEOPLE BUT LOOK AT BLACKS AS ALL BAD VIOLENT PEOPLE

some korean guy was saying that they arent aloud to date foreigners especially blacks? but you guys date white people? and the last time i checked there arent hundreds of them living in any asian country so there foreigners too?

whats so wrong with us that asians dont want thier children dating us? god forbid they get married!!! ooo noooo!

not all black people are bad? not all black people dress like gangsters? so whats problem?

i live in the suburbs for cryin out loud! and even i dont hang out with many of my own because of my own views! but i talk properly? i dress like a lady? i dont talk loud or act crazy in public? i dont steal? so why dont asians like us?

somebody needs to tell me cause im not figuring this out

I don't hate black people.
In fact, I used to have a crush with Jennifer Ubiera in high school. Total hotness.
I danced with 10 ladies during my prom night. One was a Arab Muslim, one was hispanic, one was Caucasian, and the rest were African American/Haitians.
My coolest friends in high school were Judy Joseph and Carl Marcelin. Both of them are Haitians.
I used to work in a hospital kitchen where I was the only asian mixed in between Hispanics, Haitians, and African Americans.
I lived here in Miami. My house is settled mostly in a Haitian population.
Honestly, it seems I'm the only asian, besides my family, who walks on a typical sidewalk of North Miami.
I honestly can't find another asian even ride a public transportation, except moi. And, I'd been living here for 9 years.
It's like the asians I'm looking for are ninjas....... or maybe they are more populated in Broward. whatever (rich folks)

Anyway, when I'm making a friend, I don't care what race you are or what is your color skin.
If you're good to me, I'll be good to you.
I don't ask where the person come from or what the person is.
I let the person share his/her info in her/his own will.
I won't harass the person to tell her bday. If you want me to know it, speak. That's all.

Ask for dating... of course, a person should attract my attention. That's it.
Each race has fair share of good-looking and bad-looking people.
You can check my whatsome bhebs group to check my taste.

It's more than you think...

Here's a hospital policy [medical personnels should be familiarize with this]:
Not all members within a family follow the same culture or beliefs... or even practice them. Some member would consider eye contact to be rude, while other members don't.
You must also consider the age group. Young generations are more tolerable on new info than older generations.


In my case, I have my own sets of values.


abel89 wrote:

Have you ever experienced racism in one point in your life?, if so, would you share this experience?

Do you think racism should still have a place in a technically advanced culture such as ours?


An African-American medical personnel asked me, "you looked Japanese. Ask the Japanese patient in that room what he needs."
I was like, "I'm not Japanese. Neither is the patient over there. I'm a Filipino. That patient is Chinese.
You don't see me asking you to talk Creole to that Haitian patient over there just because of the color of your skin.
" I could have add more like "Do you speak the tribe language of South Africans?" ... but, naah, I'm too kind.

...... that medical personnel was speechless.... lul

Note: This happened to me twice in two different hospital I'd been in. (early 2008)


Here's another one:
There's a Cuban stock worker teasing me that he liked Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.
I was like, "oh yeah?! I like Menudo and Ricky Martin too. Livin' la vida localoca."

...... lul. He did not have a comeback on that one....

In my highschool:
Natural-born US citizens picked on scrawny asians. Well, I rarely got picked on because, besides I played well in basketball, I was pretty big too. hah!
Posted 10/19/08 , edited 10/19/08
Different people have different views . Some of it is due to stereotypes . Asians aren`t all that well
liked either . Don`t feel bad if certain races don`t like yours . However , your post seems to lean more
on " Why don`t Asians don`t like me ? "
Posted 10/19/08
god, I'm tired of these race threads, they're so annoying

so, you're asking how asian people feel towards black people? well. I'm asian, and I've got nothing against black people. happy? now I ask you: why are you supposing that all asians hate black people? isn't that also stereotyping?
anyway, you say there're hundreds of white and black people living in asian countries, but a country's population is counted in millions. chances are that a lot of asian people haven't met personally a black person, for example. and even if they have seen, there's a cultural difference separating them, and we can't neglect that. maybe it's normal to feel aprehensive surrounded by a different culture. you don't know how to act, what to say, and you feel other people are checking if you're proceeding correctly.
populations with same or similar culture usually gather around themselves. maybe it's to keep the traditions, maybe it's because they're in a place with completely different cultures and they feel they can adapt to that place helping each other, in the case of immigrants, I don't know for sure. but the fact is that it's easier for people who belong to a same/similar culture get along, exactly because of the culture.
food, manners, and even personalities can be determined by culture. I've seen and heard about parents who worry about cultural adaptations their children have to pass in order to keep an relationship with somebody from other culture. and that's not easy. actually pretty hard, and maybe I'm quite a good person to say that.
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
Most of the black kids that I encountered scare me. =_= They are pretty rude, and they keep inserting bad words in every sentence. However, I also met some nice ones.
10560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Finland baby!
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
hey i've been with a black girl.....for...a day...so i guess that counts right?

and well she's not really black...she has that beyonce skin color...she's mixed
Posted 10/19/08

Ivy_Trn wrote:

not all black people are in a gang, rude, and not well mannered. my parents always go "avoid brown people."
I go to a school that the majority there is all black. it's pretty stupid to compare skin color when we all are human.


Well, I'm not a racist and I do have a black friend, but I do think the majority of Black people are Ignorant, rude, obnoxious fuckholes. Just an observation. No, you don't need to avoid them, but I can see why some don't like them.
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / M / bay area
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
its because media depicts black men as bad husbands and lovers?

I'd have a black guy as a friend, but if one ever dated my daughter, oh no no no
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / M / bay area
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
i forgot to mention this, but also if one were to have babys with a black person then their usually all black and the baby even grows up acting more black than the other ethnicity.

i think thats why most parents dont want to intermarriage with black people, because they would lose all of their culture, traditions, and stuff that are being passed down to the family.
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
No offence but a lot of 'black' (I think they are more brown) people I see like to dress, act and talk gangster/ghetto and I don't like that.
Posted 10/19/08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09dCiDpdS_g&feature=related
Should we not point the finger at BET instead for the destruction of black people?
Posted 10/19/08

chewy130 wrote:

i forgot to mention this, but also if one were to have babys with a black person then their usually all black and the baby even grows up acting more black than the other ethnicity.

i think thats why most parents dont want to intermarriage with black people, because they would lose all of their culture, traditions, and stuff that are being passed down to the family.






5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

senjiku wrote:

White people are less intimidating than black people duh.


then u havnt came across a chav yet

Posted 10/19/08 , edited 10/19/08
I know a few Black/ Asian couples with beautiful children. My parents never cared about race or ethnicity. Every race has it's prejudices though.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.