First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
who's getting sick of the race threads?
Posted 10/19/08
because i know i am...
reading peoples replies to race threads have led me to believe that the human race is hopeless.
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
I agree. There really are a lot of them! People are obsessed.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

imanmoh wrote:

because i know i am...
reading peoples replies to race threads have led me to believe that the human race is hopeless.


You just figured out the human race is full of hopeless idiots ?
Posted 10/19/08

Allhailodin wrote:


imanmoh wrote:

because i know i am...
reading peoples replies to race threads have led me to believe that the human race is hopeless.


You just figured out the human race is full of hopeless idiots ?

i used to think there was a spark of hope.

10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

imanmoh wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


imanmoh wrote:

because i know i am...
reading peoples replies to race threads have led me to believe that the human race is hopeless.


You just figured out the human race is full of hopeless idiots ?

i used to think there was a spark of hope.



Even if there was, it's long gone.
5607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
=___= *SIGH* so glad u made this thread..im also getting tired of these race threads. I mean, some of them were interesting to read but then after a while it was just getting old and annoying. Seriously, if someone doesnt like you, that is their problem..there are people who will never change their prejudices on whoever..so just move on with life..sheesh
Posted 10/19/08
lol
Posted 10/19/08
Rednecks entertain me.
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
It's because people are easily influences and because racial discussions are so taboo. Trying to pretend to not care about race is counter-productive to relieving racial tension. No matter what happens, there are always racial differences and preferences. I mean, everyone has a preference in every aspect of life. Why can't they have a preference in race as long as they aren't hurting anyone or stepping on people's freedoms? Let's not get all emo or exaggerate by saying that humans are great or that humans are hopeless. It is pretty obvious that most people think that they are smarter than the average person, which is numerically impossible. Live your life and try to treat others with respect. Feel free to have your own opinions though. That is one basic freedom every human should have.

O yea. These race threads are going overboard. Who cares? Do what you gotta do. Regardless of race or ethnicity, an idiot is still an idiot.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
I know I am....
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
this post... will lead to another race thread....lol... -.-
Posted 10/20/08
yup...
race threads...
:sweatingbullets:
discrimination to other races
Posted 10/20/08
Yes they are annoying and are full on geralising
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
They're pretty retarded, but I dont give a shit if theyre made or not.
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Wait u just realized we're hopeless? damn ur slow
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.