First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Twilight Fangirls
Communitarian
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
I almost died in the hands of 7 twilight fangirls :(
When I said to them that Edward Cullen is the fugliest guy ever created..they started to beat me up in front of the teacher....eek!!! Scary
Posted 10/26/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

I almost died in the hands of 7 twilight fangirls :(
When I said to them that Edward Cullen is the fugliest guy ever created..they started to beat me up in front of the teacher....eek!!! Scary


OMG!!!

Be careful next time!
Communitarian
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

Gangsta-Demon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

I almost died in the hands of 7 twilight fangirls :(
When I said to them that Edward Cullen is the fugliest guy ever created..they started to beat me up in front of the teacher....eek!!! Scary


OMG!!!

Be careful next time!


Haha!! I did it to make them pissed ....and they are all my frenz lolz!!!
Posted 10/26/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


Gangsta-Demon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

I almost died in the hands of 7 twilight fangirls :(
When I said to them that Edward Cullen is the fugliest guy ever created..they started to beat me up in front of the teacher....eek!!! Scary


OMG!!!

Be careful next time!


Haha!! I did it to make them pissed ....and they are all my frenz lolz!!!


Yeah, but please be careful if you say something really insultingly like that to them next time or they will kill you to pieces O_O!
Communitarian
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

Gangsta-Demon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


Gangsta-Demon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

I almost died in the hands of 7 twilight fangirls :(
When I said to them that Edward Cullen is the fugliest guy ever created..they started to beat me up in front of the teacher....eek!!! Scary


OMG!!!

Be careful next time!


Haha!! I did it to make them pissed ....and they are all my frenz lolz!!!


Yeah, but please be careful if you say something really insultingly like that to them next time or they will kill you to pieces O_O!


Haha...I am pretty muscular so they can't kill me ...plus they insulted me first when they said my fav idol was old and the fugliest person on earth..so I juz fought back ..its their fault
Posted 10/26/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


Gangsta-Demon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


Gangsta-Demon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

I almost died in the hands of 7 twilight fangirls :(
When I said to them that Edward Cullen is the fugliest guy ever created..they started to beat me up in front of the teacher....eek!!! Scary


OMG!!!

Be careful next time!


Haha!! I did it to make them pissed ....and they are all my frenz lolz!!!


Yeah, but please be careful if you say something really insultingly like that to them next time or they will kill you to pieces O_O!


Haha...I am pretty muscular so they can't kill me ...plus they insulted me first when they said my fav idol was old and the fugliest person on earth..so I juz fought back ..its their fault :P


I'd help yah next time to fight those MOFOs
Communitarian
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

Gangsta-Demon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


Gangsta-Demon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


Gangsta-Demon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

I almost died in the hands of 7 twilight fangirls :(
When I said to them that Edward Cullen is the fugliest guy ever created..they started to beat me up in front of the teacher....eek!!! Scary


OMG!!!

Be careful next time!


Haha!! I did it to make them pissed ....and they are all my frenz lolz!!!


Yeah, but please be careful if you say something really insultingly like that to them next time or they will kill you to pieces O_O!


Haha...I am pretty muscular so they can't kill me ...plus they insulted me first when they said my fav idol was old and the fugliest person on earth..so I juz fought back ..its their fault :P


I'd help yah next time to fight those MOFOs :D


Wahaha thanks ..
President
3726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
ignorant and incompetent twilight fan girls make me laugh
Communitarian
1991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My House
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
For Chirstmas, I got the book "Eclipse" by my Aunt who didn't bother to ask what I wanted and just assumed I was another Edward loving Zombie. Out of courtesy, I read it because it was the only Twilight book I hadn't read so far. Once break was over, I went to school and complained about the horrible (Or whould I say non-existant) plot, characters, etc. to my friends, well to bad for me, the school if full of Fan-girls, one of whom heard me complaining and threw her pizza at me. I got tomato sauce/oil on my hair and shirt.
The end.
Chairperson
1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

Hi-ko-Chan wrote:

For Chirstmas, I got the book "Eclipse" by my Aunt who didn't bother to ask what I wanted and just assumed I was another Edward loving Zombie. Out of courtesy, I read it because it was the only Twilight book I hadn't read so far. Once break was over, I went to school and complained about the horrible (Or whould I say non-existant) plot, characters, etc. to my friends, well to bad for me, the school if full of Fan-girls, one of whom heard me complaining and threw her pizza at me. I got tomato sauce/oil on my hair and shirt.
The end.


I hope you elbowed that bitch in the face. I would have.
Just reading that pissed me off.
Communitarian
1991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My House
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

Reiband wrote:


Hi-ko-Chan wrote:

For Chirstmas, I got the book "Eclipse" by my Aunt who didn't bother to ask what I wanted and just assumed I was another Edward loving Zombie. Out of courtesy, I read it because it was the only Twilight book I hadn't read so far. Once break was over, I went to school and complained about the horrible (Or whould I say non-existant) plot, characters, etc. to my friends, well to bad for me, the school if full of Fan-girls, one of whom heard me complaining and threw her pizza at me. I got tomato sauce/oil on my hair and shirt.
The end.


I hope you elbowed that bitch in the face. I would have.
Just reading that pissed me off.


I threw her backpack off the second story of the school on the same day she did that. Nothing broke, though, so it wasn't really fair trade. (the oil stains never came out of the shirt)
Communitarian
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/8/08
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Slaughter_all_Twilight_Haters
Communitarian
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/08 , edited 11/12/08
Oh, you guys have to see this.

http://community.livejournal.com/twilight_sucks/217060.html

She slept with a guy called Edward because he was called Edward?! WHAT THE?!?!?!
Chairperson
1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

kurafufu wrote:

Oh, you guys have to see this.

http://community.livejournal.com/twilight_sucks/217060.html

She slept with a guy called Edward because he was called Edward?! WHAT THE?!?!?!


I think I'm more shocked at her newborn's name. My goodness, that's just horrbile!
I can't even think right now but I definitely gotta show this to my sister.
Communitarian
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

Reiband wrote:


kurafufu wrote:

Oh, you guys have to see this.

http://community.livejournal.com/twilight_sucks/217060.html

She slept with a guy called Edward because he was called Edward?! WHAT THE?!?!?!


I think I'm more shocked at her newborn's name. My goodness, that's just horrbile!
I can't even think right now but I definitely gotta show this to my sister.


This scares me. This is a bit TOO extreme, and... dammit, use your freakin' BRAINS.

On another note, I'm part of an all-girl's private school in some unknown foreign land :|:|

...aaaaand most, if not all, of my peers absolutely ADORE Twilight and the whole saga thing that all of the pre-ordered "breaking dawn" for... something around 30 dollars. I'm an outcast for disliking it - and if fangirls are not enough, there are the FANBOYS. Just... 10 times worse.

Fangirl: OMG, you don't like Twilight?
Me: Uh, yeah.
Fangirl: Why? Everyone who reads it HAS to love it.
Me: Suuuure. Why do you like it?
Fangirl: Hot guy. Duh. And it's soooo sweet.
Me: *[politely] says reasons why I disliked Twilight, and that I respected her decision to like it*
Fangirl: OMG, you're such a b!+c#.
Me: *walks away*

THE EVENING AFTER, I read some blog or another that had this COMPLETE rant about me, and how I was [apparently] a bitch. My reputation was ruined after that, and those fangirls gave me odd looks.

My friends [who face Twilight with disdain] were okay with it, though, so I try not to let it bother me. The blog entry was removed because my good friend, Jacob, confronted that... woman.

God, I hate the reactions of the high-and-mighty. Then again, what can I do? This is the social hierarchy of high school, after all.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.