First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Twilight Fangirls
Chairperson
1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
Bleh, who cares what they think. Only retaliate when it gets out of hand. That's my motto.
President
3726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/15/08 , edited 11/15/08

idiotic-beans wrote:


Reiband wrote:


kurafufu wrote:

Oh, you guys have to see this.

http://community.livejournal.com/twilight_sucks/217060.html

She slept with a guy called Edward because he was called Edward?! WHAT THE?!?!?!


I think I'm more shocked at her newborn's name. My goodness, that's just horrbile!
I can't even think right now but I definitely gotta show this to my sister.


This scares me. This is a bit TOO extreme, and... dammit, use your freakin' BRAINS.

On another note, I'm part of an all-girl's private school in some unknown foreign land :|:|

...aaaaand most, if not all, of my peers absolutely ADORE Twilight and the whole saga thing that all of the pre-ordered "breaking dawn" for... something around 30 dollars. I'm an outcast for disliking it - and if fangirls are not enough, there are the FANBOYS. Just... 10 times worse.

Fangirl: OMG, you don't like Twilight?
Me: Uh, yeah.
Fangirl: Why? Everyone who reads it HAS to love it.
Me: Suuuure. Why do you like it?
Fangirl: Hot guy. Duh. And it's soooo sweet.
Me: *[politely] says reasons why I disliked Twilight, and that I respected her decision to like it*
Fangirl: OMG, you're such a b!+c#.
Me: *walks away*

THE EVENING AFTER, I read some blog or another that had this COMPLETE rant about me, and how I was [apparently] a bitch. My reputation was ruined after that, and those fangirls gave me odd looks.

My friends [who face Twilight with disdain] were okay with it, though, so I try not to let it bother me. The blog entry was removed because my good friend, Jacob, confronted that... woman.

God, I hate the reactions of the high-and-mighty. Then again, what can I do? This is the social hierarchy of high school, after all.


Oh my god.... if that'll happen to me I'd punch the girl right in her face. I had an argument with a 25 year old woman who likes Twilight, in the mall (can you believe it?) she called me a disrespecting bitch, just because I detested Twilight! I retaliated by calling her a retard. She walked away pissed and sent me hate mails after that. And she asked her boyfriend (who happens to be my chemistry teacher) to fail me. Good thing, that he (my teacher) said that he won't do it cuz the reason was just stupid and superficial.

Talk about taking advantage of school authority!
Chairperson
359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

mayev123 wrote:


idiotic-beans wrote:


Reiband wrote:


kurafufu wrote:

Oh, you guys have to see this.

http://community.livejournal.com/twilight_sucks/217060.html

She slept with a guy called Edward because he was called Edward?! WHAT THE?!?!?!


I think I'm more shocked at her newborn's name. My goodness, that's just horrbile!
I can't even think right now but I definitely gotta show this to my sister.


This scares me. This is a bit TOO extreme, and... dammit, use your freakin' BRAINS.

On another note, I'm part of an all-girl's private school in some unknown foreign land :|:|

...aaaaand most, if not all, of my peers absolutely ADORE Twilight and the whole saga thing that all of the pre-ordered "breaking dawn" for... something around 30 dollars. I'm an outcast for disliking it - and if fangirls are not enough, there are the FANBOYS. Just... 10 times worse.

Fangirl: OMG, you don't like Twilight?
Me: Uh, yeah.
Fangirl: Why? Everyone who reads it HAS to love it.
Me: Suuuure. Why do you like it?
Fangirl: Hot guy. Duh. And it's soooo sweet.
Me: *[politely] says reasons why I disliked Twilight, and that I respected her decision to like it*
Fangirl: OMG, you're such a b!+c#.
Me: *walks away*

THE EVENING AFTER, I read some blog or another that had this COMPLETE rant about me, and how I was [apparently] a bitch. My reputation was ruined after that, and those fangirls gave me odd looks.

My friends [who face Twilight with disdain] were okay with it, though, so I try not to let it bother me. The blog entry was removed because my good friend, Jacob, confronted that... woman.

God, I hate the reactions of the high-and-mighty. Then again, what can I do? This is the social hierarchy of high school, after all.


Oh my god.... if that'll happen to me I'd punch the girl right in her face. I had an argument with a 25 year old woman who likes Twilight, in the mall (can you believe it?) she called me a disrespecting bitch, just because I detested Twilight! I retaliated by calling her a retard. She walked away pissed and sent me hate mails after that. And she asked her boyfriend (who happens to be my chemistry teacher) to fail me. Good thing, that he (my teacher) said that he won't do it cuz the reason was just stupid and superficial.

Talk about taking advantage of school authority!



Can you state what school do you go to?? So that I will never enroll there?? (PLEASE DON'T SAY LA SALLE)

President
3726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

Vanpaia_Naito wrote:


mayev123 wrote:


idiotic-beans wrote:


Reiband wrote:


kurafufu wrote:

Oh, you guys have to see this.

http://community.livejournal.com/twilight_sucks/217060.html

She slept with a guy called Edward because he was called Edward?! WHAT THE?!?!?!


I think I'm more shocked at her newborn's name. My goodness, that's just horrbile!
I can't even think right now but I definitely gotta show this to my sister.


This scares me. This is a bit TOO extreme, and... dammit, use your freakin' BRAINS.

On another note, I'm part of an all-girl's private school in some unknown foreign land :|:|

...aaaaand most, if not all, of my peers absolutely ADORE Twilight and the whole saga thing that all of the pre-ordered "breaking dawn" for... something around 30 dollars. I'm an outcast for disliking it - and if fangirls are not enough, there are the FANBOYS. Just... 10 times worse.

Fangirl: OMG, you don't like Twilight?
Me: Uh, yeah.
Fangirl: Why? Everyone who reads it HAS to love it.
Me: Suuuure. Why do you like it?
Fangirl: Hot guy. Duh. And it's soooo sweet.
Me: *[politely] says reasons why I disliked Twilight, and that I respected her decision to like it*
Fangirl: OMG, you're such a b!+c#.
Me: *walks away*

THE EVENING AFTER, I read some blog or another that had this COMPLETE rant about me, and how I was [apparently] a bitch. My reputation was ruined after that, and those fangirls gave me odd looks.

My friends [who face Twilight with disdain] were okay with it, though, so I try not to let it bother me. The blog entry was removed because my good friend, Jacob, confronted that... woman.

God, I hate the reactions of the high-and-mighty. Then again, what can I do? This is the social hierarchy of high school, after all.


Oh my god.... if that'll happen to me I'd punch the girl right in her face. I had an argument with a 25 year old woman who likes Twilight, in the mall (can you believe it?) she called me a disrespecting bitch, just because I detested Twilight! I retaliated by calling her a retard. She walked away pissed and sent me hate mails after that. And she asked her boyfriend (who happens to be my chemistry teacher) to fail me. Good thing, that he (my teacher) said that he won't do it cuz the reason was just stupid and superficial.

Talk about taking advantage of school authority!



Can you state what school do you go to?? So that I will never enroll there?? (PLEASE DON'T SAY LA SALLE)



filipina too? i'm a college student in ateneo
Chairperson
359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

mayev123 filipina too? i'm a college student in ateneo


LOL my brother is college freshie there.

President
3726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

Vanpaia_Naito wrote:


mayev123 filipina too? i'm a college student in ateneo


LOL my brother is college freshie there.



ah! pinay ka pala! XDD.. yeah... the girlfriend of my chem teacher told him to fail me just cuz i said i despise twilight
Chairperson
359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

mayev123 wrote:


Vanpaia_Naito wrote:


mayev123 filipina too? i'm a college student in ateneo


LOL my brother is college freshie there.



ah! pinay ka pala! XDD.. yeah... the girlfriend of my chem teacher told him to fail me just cuz i said i despise twilight


Sino yung teacher? So that I can warn my brother. He also hates Twilight LOL

President
3726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

Vanpaia_Naito wrote:


mayev123 wrote:


Vanpaia_Naito wrote:


mayev123 filipina too? i'm a college student in ateneo


LOL my brother is college freshie there.



ah! pinay ka pala! XDD.. yeah... the girlfriend of my chem teacher told him to fail me just cuz i said i despise twilight


Sino yung teacher? So that I can warn my brother. He also hates Twilight LOL



Davao bah? si sir ian...basta... siya lang naman ang ian sa chem department
Chairperson
359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

mayev123 wrote:


Vanpaia_Naito wrote:


mayev123 wrote:


Vanpaia_Naito wrote:


mayev123 filipina too? i'm a college student in ateneo


LOL my brother is college freshie there.



ah! pinay ka pala! XDD.. yeah... the girlfriend of my chem teacher told him to fail me just cuz i said i despise twilight


Sino yung teacher? So that I can warn my brother. He also hates Twilight LOL



Davao bah? si sir ian...basta... siya lang naman ang ian sa chem department


Ah! You live in Davao? Manila ako eh...

President
3726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

Vanpaia_Naito wrote:


mayev123 wrote:


Vanpaia_Naito wrote:


mayev123 wrote:


Vanpaia_Naito wrote:


mayev123 filipina too? i'm a college student in ateneo


LOL my brother is college freshie there.



ah! pinay ka pala! XDD.. yeah... the girlfriend of my chem teacher told him to fail me just cuz i said i despise twilight


Sino yung teacher? So that I can warn my brother. He also hates Twilight LOL



Davao bah? si sir ian...basta... siya lang naman ang ian sa chem department


Ah! You live in Davao? Manila ako eh...



ah! kaya pala! ehehehe...sorri...kala ko dabawenya ka *O*
Chairperson
1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

mayev123 wrote:
And she asked her boyfriend (who happens to be my chemistry teacher) to fail me. Good thing, that he (my teacher) said that he won't do it cuz the reason was just stupid and superficial.

Talk about taking advantage of school authority!


Excuse me, what? That's like, on so many levels of wrong.
What a crotchety old cuntbag.
Communitarian
31617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
Huhh, freaking wannabee Twilight fangirls shit at school rebels against Twilight Haters. And they even have a group called "Anti-Twilight Haters" at school! They're so annoying.
Chairperson
1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

kristine0926 wrote:

Huhh, freaking wannabee Twilight fangirls shit at school rebels against Twilight Haters. And they even have a group called "Anti-Twilight Haters" at school! They're so annoying.


LMAO
You should wear a shirt that says "I hate Twilight/Edward Cullen".
Fun times.
President
3726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

Reiband wrote:


mayev123 wrote:
And she asked her boyfriend (who happens to be my chemistry teacher) to fail me. Good thing, that he (my teacher) said that he won't do it cuz the reason was just stupid and superficial.

Talk about taking advantage of school authority!


Excuse me, what? That's like, on so many levels of wrong.
What a crotchety old cuntbag.


I know... and she's an adult!!! she acts like a 12 year old!
Communitarian
1991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My House
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
Okay, this isn't really a BAD experience, or at least not as bad as lots of other Twilight attacks that have happened, but it kinda annoyed me.

I was at the local Barnes and Nobles, I ran out of books to read and decided to buy something new to read (I have a bad habit of buying books instead of just checking them out from the library) Anyway, I didn't have anything in particular I wanted to buy and after an hour of wandering around the store I still hadn't found anything of interest, the store I went to had a reputation for recommending good book to anyone who asked. I went up the the first clerk I saw, gave her a list of some authors I read recently and liked, and asked her for a good recommendation. This is how the conversation went:

Her: OH, You should read Twilight, it's popular, and VERY good.
Me:*Already dying inside* Sorry, I already read that, except for the last book, and I was looking for something kinda like a psycological thriller.
Her: If you haven't read the last one the you can get it here, we just got a new shipment a few days ago.
Me: Nah, it's fine, I'm not really interested. I didn't really like Twilight.
Her: How could you not like Twilight! Its such a sweet little book, and it VERY well written, and--
(That's all I can remember)

I ended up not buying a book D:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.