Created by namunamuchan
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
who is hotter, smexier, beautifulier, cuter??
Posted 10/23/08

UrAJuu wrote:


drunk_ghost wrote:

This thread is stupid because 3 of those nationalities are part of the same race...therefore you can't
say that Japanese people are better looking than Korean or Chinese people...Unless your ignorant


so are u trying to say those 3 nationalities look the same or something? most asians can tell the difference between their own nationality and others because of distinctive facial features even if theyre all part of the asian race. u realize people can have personal preferences too so if somebody says japanese people are better looking then koreans its their own opinion and most opinions tend to be a bit stereotypical. your statement is a fallacy it doesnt even leave room for exceptions


i wasn't saying they look the same , i was just saying they people of the same race have similar facial features .
Like saying Portuguese people are better looking then spanish people wouldnt make sense because they share similar facial features. I understand what your on about. i just explain things badly.
Posted 10/23/08

drunk_ghost wrote:


UrAJuu wrote:


drunk_ghost wrote:

This thread is stupid because 3 of those nationalities are part of the same race...therefore you can't
say that Japanese people are better looking than Korean or Chinese people...Unless your ignorant


so are u trying to say those 3 nationalities look the same or something? most asians can tell the difference between their own nationality and others because of distinctive facial features even if theyre all part of the asian race. u realize people can have personal preferences too so if somebody says japanese people are better looking then koreans its their own opinion and most opinions tend to be a bit stereotypical. your statement is a fallacy it doesnt even leave room for exceptions


i wasn't saying they look the same , i was just saying they people of the same race have similar facial features .
Like saying Portuguese people are better looking then spanish people wouldnt make sense because they share similar facial features. I understand what your on about. i just explain things badly.


i cant say much bout portugese people and spanish people but i can tell you for a fact that the asian race is one of the most diverse races in the world. in comparison to other races like blacks, latinos, and caucasians i would say theyre the most exotic race when it comes to appearance and they actually dont share much facial features
20082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / kroY weN
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
Japan Boys FTW!!
Posted 10/23/08

drunk_ghost wrote:

This thread is stupid because 3 of those nationalities are part of the same race...therefore you can't
say that Japanese people are better looking than Korean or Chinese people...Unless your ignorant


yeah i agree wit u
2137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
haha,! TAIWANESE!

FILIPINOS!!
27182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SHINee's World
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
korean n japanese
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
korean guys are the hottest .
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
Japanese<333
2707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

UrAJuu wrote:


drunk_ghost wrote:


UrAJuu wrote:


drunk_ghost wrote:

This thread is stupid because 3 of those nationalities are part of the same race...therefore you can't
say that Japanese people are better looking than Korean or Chinese people...Unless your ignorant


so are u trying to say those 3 nationalities look the same or something? most asians can tell the difference between their own nationality and others because of distinctive facial features even if theyre all part of the asian race. u realize people can have personal preferences too so if somebody says japanese people are better looking then koreans its their own opinion and most opinions tend to be a bit stereotypical. your statement is a fallacy it doesnt even leave room for exceptions


i wasn't saying they look the same , i was just saying they people of the same race have similar facial features .
Like saying Portuguese people are better looking then spanish people wouldnt make sense because they share similar facial features. I understand what your on about. i just explain things badly.


i cant say much bout portugese people and spanish people but i can tell you for a fact that the asian race is one of the most diverse races in the world. in comparison to other races like blacks, latinos, and caucasians i would say theyre the most exotic race when it comes to appearance and they actually dont share much facial features


Well, I have to disagree 100% with what you said. Maybe you've never been to Asia. But it's your opinion, of course. I've travelled a lot, I've seen all sorts of faces and bone structures, and Asians have the least defined faces I've seen. Yeah, the celebrities are all pretty and dreamy, but not everyone looks like that. You got to see it to believe it, brotha'.


As for the poll, I vote Koreans.
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
Japanese Korean Chinese
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/10
All but European. They don't have much appeal at all, sorry.
2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/30/10
anything thats cute...
6 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/10
And I disagree with you. I have travelled you see, and there is no difference between the European facial features, no distinction at all, no damn appeal too. In short, they all look the same to me.

Comparing celebrities is the only comparison that matters. It's actually better than comparing an "average". Seriously, on what basis do you get this average, your own opinion?
Posted 9/30/10
Japanese
Posted 9/30/10
korean
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.