First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Would you like your school life to be like an anime's?
Posted 10/20/08
life like in ecchi school life anime? not a bad idea XD
1588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Fool's Paradise
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Never!
Even though I love anime!
It would be my most nightmare!
Because it's weird, they have different hair colors and eye color..eekk!
Thinking about makes me...
3257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

sounds fun
sure
why not??
1884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a place where red...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
yea!!! its going to be so much fun and interesting!!gonna love it!!!! all the thrills and stuffs the special events and uniforms, student councils so COOL!!!!
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ATL,Georgia
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
ECCHI!!!,ACTION!!!!!,ADVENTURE!!!!,DRAMA!!!,COMEDY!!!!!!!! What is there not to love about having your life liike an anime?
Posted 10/20/08
Yes of course like

HINAMORI AMU's

HIKARI HANOZONO's
Posted 10/20/08

thepasswordisasecret wrote:

life like in ecchi school life anime? not a bad idea XD


I think I'll agree with you~



:D
Posted 10/20/08

09294990778 wrote:


thepasswordisasecret wrote:

life like in ecchi school life anime? not a bad idea XD


I think I'll agree with you~



:D



u think so?
6082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / little dot on the...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
yeah i would! It would be totally fun ! (from what i seen in those animes) haha! yeah, i agree those who said eating at the rooftop . hahaha! i would want to try it too ^^ . xD
Posted 10/20/08

thepasswordisasecret wrote:


09294990778 wrote:


thepasswordisasecret wrote:

life like in ecchi school life anime? not a bad idea XD


I think I'll agree with you~



:D



u think so?


yep~

but having a school life like Hinamori amu would be better
Posted 10/20/08

09294990778 wrote:


thepasswordisasecret wrote:


09294990778 wrote:


thepasswordisasecret wrote:

life like in ecchi school life anime? not a bad idea XD


I think I'll agree with you~



:D



u think so?


yep~

but having a school life like Hinamori amu would be better


i thought it'd be stressfull XD haha

1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / wHeReVeR i waN 2...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
i DEFINITELY WANT~!!!!!! my school lifes totaly boring so yuphh..hoshi na..
Posted 10/20/08

thepasswordisasecret wrote:


09294990778 wrote:


thepasswordisasecret wrote:


09294990778 wrote:


thepasswordisasecret wrote:

life like in ecchi school life anime? not a bad idea XD


I think I'll agree with you~



:D



u think so?


yep~

but having a school life like Hinamori amu would be better


i thought it'd be stressfull XD haha



LOL
8704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / why would i tell...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
i love my current school life, it would be better if there's no test and those stuff
71091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / buffalo, NY
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
I would of loved to have had an anime school life, Of course i loved my school life too. Just looks like so much fun!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.