First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Curropt a WISH
Member
3761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland and mostl...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
granted but you have lot of bills to pay

i wish my birthday was alreayd now
Member
5965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Las Noches
Offline
Posted 11/8/08 , edited 11/8/08
granted: but u die trying to blow out the candles

i wish i was sephiroths girlfriend
Member
622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Metro Manila
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
Grandted. but then you find out that sephiroth is gay...

I wish for a schoolday
Posted 11/9/08
i wish for love !!!!!!
Posted 11/12/08
the last girl doesn't seem to know the rulez of the game so i'll go instead of her

1st off : why the *** would u wish for a school day ???!!
granted , u get all ur weekends replaced by school days but u don't get to meet any of ur friends !
i wish 4... em... better movies to watch on tv
Posted 11/14/08

madalinaxxx wrote:

the last girl doesn't seem to know the rulez of the game so i'll go instead of her

1st off : why the *** would u wish for a school day ???!!
granted , u get all ur weekends replaced by school days but u don't get to meet any of ur friends !
i wish 4... em... better movies to watch on tv


Granted, but you won't get to see those censored parts in the movie :b

I wish for more anime to watch :B
Posted 11/14/08

belviaaaaa wrote:


madalinaxxx wrote:

the last girl doesn't seem to know the rulez of the game so i'll go instead of her

1st off : why the *** would u wish for a school day ???!!
granted , u get all ur weekends replaced by school days but u don't get to meet any of ur friends !
i wish 4... em... better movies to watch on tv


Granted, but you won't get to see those censored parts in the movie :b

I wish for more anime to watch :B


WHAT ><?!!!then i should stop watching tv all together !
Posted 11/14/08

belviaaaaa wrote:


madalinaxxx wrote:

the last girl doesn't seem to know the rulez of the game so i'll go instead of her

1st off : why the *** would u wish for a school day ???!!
granted , u get all ur weekends replaced by school days but u don't get to meet any of ur friends !
i wish 4... em... better movies to watch on tv


Granted, but you won't get to see those censored parts in the movie :b

I wish for more anime to watch :B


wish granted, but there all in french

I wish i had the best powers out of all the best animes
Member
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / EaRtH....
Offline
Posted 11/15/08 , edited 11/15/08
granted.. but If you use it your hair wil disappear..

I wish math is gone..
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
granted...but now physics is more and harder
i wish 4 no more HW, quizzes or test
Member
1092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
granted. but along with that, all the anime in the world disappeared as well.

i wish i was a vampire.
Member
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in niruko's heart...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
granted but kanami will kill u

i wish i was an actress
Member
7742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anywhere you'd wa...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
granted but u only appeared one time in TV.

I wish i could marry a hot celebrity...
Member
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Florida :3
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
Granted but they have some one on the side

i wish i was a manga-ka
Member
3527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wid L and Light
Offline
Posted 11/24/08 , edited 11/24/08

sanako03 wrote:

Granted but they have some one on the side

i wish i was a manga-ka


granted, but your manga could never be published
I wish I lived with the Akatsuki in Naruto =]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.