Remove this ad
Created by narutofan110
First  Prev  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  Next  Last
Post Reply Yuki and Kaname? or Yuki and Zero?
Member
328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08 , edited 11/28/08
Iamthedreamer wrote:

you have a good points but what do you mean zero gana be slave !!never
he should not do a favor for any one except YUUKI

and what i love in him his "Bride" and "Dare" never they try to take it from him
Member
816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Kaname Sama's...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Many people like zero more cos he's cute and you know , a lil poor thing ? Cos he hates vampires and he's one now . That was my opinion last time and i liked zero .
But now , KANAMExYUUKI !
Kaname is so gorgeous! (in a guy way)
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Zero X Yuki 4 ever..!!!!
Member
816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Kaname Sama's...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

alwaise_here wrote:


Iamthedreamer wrote:

All we just need is to wait for the moment where zero is gonna confess his love for yuuki!!!!!!!!!!!!

cause certainly there will be a twist in this vampire knight......
and yuuki didnt even clarify her true feelings for zero so there is still a possibility....

but somehow i got this weird premonition about yuuki and zero how he will confess his feelings for yuuki...
kaname's hate towards zero....will lead kaname on killing zero then....when zero...is about to die...then he will confess his love for yuuki...and yuki will be shock and then will realize that zero is important to him more than ever.......Well it's just an educated guess........

And in chapter 44 that proves my analytical thinkin that zero cant kill yuuki because he loves her....
....it's filled with flashback and that proves that it wasnt because of the blood...ok...so stop staying foolish ridiculous things....
and ever since.... theyve been together and lived together and stand together through any hardships..it's too impossible that love wont develop between the two of them...so anyways my point is....I hope the awaited moment of zero's confession will come soon...and now all this speculations...will finally be over....


I COULDN'T AGREE MORE WITH YOU! But sometimes i think some people are wayy to confident about who is gonn' end up with Yuki. It makes me nervous.........


Thats what you guys think . And thats YOUR point of view . You're just creating another story /. It may happen . It might not . LOLs . We just have to wait .

KANAME SAMA ! :D

Member
1063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
yeah !!
yuuki anD zEro forevEr !!
wOohoOo ..
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Zero X Yuki 4 ever..!!!!
yuki is always happy with zero..Zero can make her happy and she makes him happy but kaname bring the sadness to her and he is sooooooooooo mean to zero...!!!!!
Member
12324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
..yuuki and kaname all the way!!^__^
Member
254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / S'pore
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
i want zeroxyuki though i do think she'll be with kaname..

that'll make the ending MORE interesting=))
367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Honestly, based on the anime thus far, I think Yuuki and Kaname seem too awkward with each other - there's formality between them that undermines their supposed "destined love".

Yuuki doesn't seem to be herself and a bit restrained around Kaname, and more often than not, she seems downright uncomfortable. And the fact that Kaname is way too effeminate and touchy-feely, caressing her while she looks like a deer caught in the headlights, is a bit unsettling. If there's one word that I can succinctly use to sum up Kaname, it's "cheesy"

So my vote goes to Zero and Yuuki. I don't know if Zero's the third wheel in this love triangle, but his scenes with Yuuki are definitely more fun to watch. Together they fight, they cry, they scream, they hug - there's more fluidity in their relationship that makes their bond believable, despite Zero's taciturnity. In their own ways, they always look out for each other and show their affections in simplest forms. And superficially speaking, they just look really good together.
Member
691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / treehouse
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
zeroxyukiii <3
853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / some where
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

chloeeeX3 wrote:


alwaise_here wrote:


Iamthedreamer wrote:

All we just need is to wait for the moment where zero is gonna confess his love for yuuki!!!!!!!!!!!!

cause certainly there will be a twist in this vampire knight......
and yuuki didnt even clarify her true feelings for zero so there is still a possibility....

but somehow i got this weird premonition about yuuki and zero how he will confess his feelings for yuuki...
kaname's hate towards zero....will lead kaname on killing zero then....when zero...is about to die...then he will confess his love for yuuki...and yuki will be shock and then will realize that zero is important to him more than ever.......Well it's just an educated guess........

And in chapter 44 that proves my analytical thinkin that zero cant kill yuuki because he loves her....
....it's filled with flashback and that proves that it wasnt because of the blood...ok...so stop staying foolish ridiculous things....
and ever since.... theyve been together and lived together and stand together through any hardships..it's too impossible that love wont develop between the two of them...so anyways my point is....I hope the awaited moment of zero's confession will come soon...and now all this speculations...will finally be over....


I COULDN'T AGREE MORE WITH YOU! But sometimes i think some people are wayy to confident about who is gonn' end up with Yuki. It makes me nervous.........


Thats what you guys think . And thats YOUR point of view . You're just creating another story /. It may happen . It might not . LOLs . We just have to wait .

KANAME SAMA ! :D



Ahhh...i see why you say that now,it's because you're a kaname-fan. It's all good i guess but get this,ok? She's not creating another story or tryin' to finish off the author's ending for her. Haven't you heard of 'PREDICTION'?????????? It is what i think and it's going to stay like that and yes it's MY point of view because isn't it what people wanna see?Don't you have one?Well, then yes i guess we'll ALL just have to wait and see what happends,am i correct? So,then instead of tellin' me i'm creating another story,then why don't you go tell some of you're lil anti fans of Zero to stop all they're freakin' bullshit also??Argh* this is getting on my nerves....some of you need to knock it off.

Posted 11/28/08
zero seems to annoy me..o.O
hes borin, and puts off a "bad vibe"
Kaname is more interesting..
but in seriousness ZERO is better suited for Yukki.
Member
1653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
whyyy have these polls?!
Zero always wins!
not in a mean way to ZeroxYuuki fans, i prefer KanamexYuuki but i don't mind ZeroxYuuki
but again Zero always wins so i don't get the piont to these polls
Member
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / philppines
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
zeroxyuuki 4ever!
Member
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Sydney, NSW, Aust...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
YUUKI <3 zero!!!!! i luv zeki!!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.