First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Enrollment
Posted 10/19/08 , edited 11/27/08
Please fill this form:


Username:
Name:[can be made up]
Roleplay:[if you have one]
Position: member/MOD/Creator and your grade (everyone starts as a junior student)
Dorm you want:

Example:

Username:pony200
Name:Kairi [my real name is Lilian]
RolePlay:I don't have one.....
Position:Creator/Junior student


*this is just an example
Member
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere in Sing...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Username:mango933
Name:[can be made up]Cynthia
Roleplay:[if you have one] Amu (Can I be ? )
Position:Vice-president(Can i be the vice-president of the student council ?)
Dorm you want:Star Dorm
Moderator
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

Username: StrawberryShortCake_boy
Name: Teru-chan
Roleplay: Ikuto
Position: Moderator/ Can i be king too =P
Dorm you want: Moon Dorm

Posted 10/20/08

mango933 wrote:

Username:mango933
Name:[can be made up]Cynthia
Roleplay:[if you have one] Amu (Can I be ? )
Position:Vice-president(Can i be the vice-president of the student council ?)
Dorm you want:Star Dorm


ok!
i'll allow you to ne vice prez but amu...

you need to be a noble or an senior student to be a roleplay,
just go to the forum advancements and follow what it says
and the membershipcard forum is not ready

and you're in the star dorm!!!!
Posted 10/20/08

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:


Username: StrawberryShortCake_boy
Name: Teru-chan
Roleplay: Ikuto
Position: Moderator/ Can i be king too =P
Dorm you want: Moon Dorm



sure!!!! you want to be Ikuto as well???
Moderator
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
yea
Posted 10/20/08


alright
Posted 10/20/08
Username:animegirllover123
Name:Sumi
Roleplay:don't have one.......
Position: member
Dorm you want:Star dorm
Member
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere in Sing...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
o kk then nvm thks a lot!
Moderator
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shugo Chara World XD
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Username: Yoshizuka
Name: Shizuka
Roleplay: don't have T_T
Position: member and junior student ( for now )
Dorm you want: Star Dorm

thx!! keep up the good work
Posted 10/20/08
Username:jenny67234
Name:Mana
Roleplay:dont have one
Position: member and junior student for now
Dorm you want:star dorm
Member
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Username: pnp806
Name:Ami
Roleplay: Can i be Utau?
Position: Can i be vice president?
Dorm you want: Moon Dorm
Posted 10/20/08

animegirllover123 wrote:

Username:animegirllover123
Name:Sumi
Roleplay:don't have one.......
Position: member
Dorm you want:Star dorm


OK!!!! you are in the star dorm and you are a junior student!
Posted 10/20/08

Yoshizuka wrote:

Username: Yoshizuka
Name: Shizuka
Roleplay: don't have T_T
Position: member and junior student ( for now )
Dorm you want: Star Dorm

thx!! keep up the good work :)


CONGRATSS!!! you are in the Star Dorm!!!!
Posted 10/20/08

jenny67234 wrote:

Username:jenny67234
Name:Mana
Roleplay:dont have one
Position: member and junior student for now
Dorm you want:star dorm


Congrats you are in the Star dorm!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.