Post Reply Who is ermine?
Member
j14
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
Hello Just a question? Who is ermine? I know she's girl but I got curious why edward called out her name in episode 2?
Posted 10/20/08
yeah me too.....
Creator
3095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
yeah probably she's special for him. dunno yet hehe
Moderator
11000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 大好きの美少年共に―
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

j14 wrote:

Hello Just a question? Who is ermine? I know she's girl but I got curious why edward called out her name in episode 2?


Raven's sis.. tat all i can say without any spoiler.. XD
Member
j14
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

freya wrote:


j14 wrote:

Hello Just a question? Who is ermine? I know she's girl but I got curious why edward called out her name in episode 2?


Raven's sis.. tat all i can say without any spoiler.. XD



oh really? You got me curious there XD Thanks for telling me :)

Moderator
11000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 大好きの美少年共に―
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

j14 wrote:


freya wrote:


j14 wrote:

Hello Just a question? Who is ermine? I know she's girl but I got curious why edward called out her name in episode 2?


Raven's sis.. tat all i can say without any spoiler.. XD



oh really? You got me curious there XD Thanks for telling me :)



hehe..
Member
2192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
hmmm..now i'm curious...i need deeper info..hehehe..anyone pls?
Member
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
who is she???... why does... she's important to Edgar... i know his raven sister... but
why does... Edgar wants her to be happy always... and...
also Edgar...said... when she's praising Lydia... "she's not like others"
and bla!bla~ bla~~~...
does he has an affair with him!!?.... kyaa.. heheheh
Moderator
11000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 大好きの美少年共に―
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

cutie_ea16 wrote:

who is she???... why does... she's important to Edgar... i know his raven sister... but
why does... Edgar wants her to be happy always... and...
also Edgar...said... when she's praising Lydia... "she's not like others"
and bla!bla~ bla~~~...
does he has an affair with him!!?.... kyaa.. heheheh


does he has an affair with him!!? --> not really..
Member
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

freya wrote:


cutie_ea16 wrote:

who is she???... why does... she's important to Edgar... i know his raven sister... but
why does... Edgar wants her to be happy always... and...
also Edgar...said... when she's praising Lydia... "she's not like others"
and bla!bla~ bla~~~...
does he has an affair with him!!?.... kyaa.. heheheh


does he has an affair with him!!? --> not really..


ohhh...ok thnk 4 the info//
Posted 11/2/08
Ermine is Ravens sister...in ep 3 you can see how lydia asks edgar who Ermine is..he says that ermine was ravens sister and that he really cared about her (as a friend) but she unfortunatelly died...(Lyda also asks is Ermine waas his girlfirend but he says that she was just a really good friend of him and that he really took care of her)!!
Member
16329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F / Singapore lah!
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
ermine's raven sister. =D
and she's edgar's dear friend. >< i hope they didnt have any relationship before.
Member
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
i dont like her i think that she hates lydia
Member
42278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/9/10
Ermine is Raven's older sister.
You must be logged in to post.