First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Bored at work
1328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Day just started.. 9.44 and god I'm allready bored, give me back my weekend
1542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08
...................... maybe it was not the passion?
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Go watch some safe-for-work porn.
1328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
10.08 atm.... 24 minutes have passed! we're getting there.. lol
2407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a country with 2...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
what's the purpose of this thread?
do you want us to recommend something 4 u to kill time?
what's your job anyway?
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Watch some anime!
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
im bored myself here~at work rite now
hope sum1 can help me killed this boredum
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

AkiSae wrote:

im bored myself here~at work rite now
hope sum1 can help me killed this boredum


I'm bored here too! BOOHOO...
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

Carri-laksa wrote:


AkiSae wrote:

im bored myself here~at work rite now
hope sum1 can help me killed this boredum


I'm bored here too! BOOHOO...


hahas i cant believe this is happening....its killing me tho..
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

AkiSae wrote:


Carri-laksa wrote:


AkiSae wrote:

im bored myself here~at work rite now
hope sum1 can help me killed this boredum


I'm bored here too! BOOHOO...


hahas i cant believe this is happening....its killing me tho..


ME TOO ME TOO! omg...
I'm really bored too death..
I can't seem to think of something to do..
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

Carri-laksa wrote:


AkiSae wrote:


Carri-laksa wrote:


AkiSae wrote:

im bored myself here~at work rite now
hope sum1 can help me killed this boredum


I'm bored here too! BOOHOO...


hahas i cant believe this is happening....its killing me tho..


ME TOO ME TOO! omg...
I'm really bored too death..
I can't seem to think of something to do..


lol maybe we should roll on floor,rabbit jump,or smashing head to wall?
Posted 10/20/08
You can solve some url puzzles example http://urlriddle.googlepages.com/start

Answer to the first one to get you going is dos. That what I do when I'm bored at work, it's kinda irritating sometimes though.
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

AkiSae wrote:


Carri-laksa wrote:


AkiSae wrote:


Carri-laksa wrote:


AkiSae wrote:

im bored myself here~at work rite now
hope sum1 can help me killed this boredum


I'm bored here too! BOOHOO...


hahas i cant believe this is happening....its killing me tho..


ME TOO ME TOO! omg...
I'm really bored too death..
I can't seem to think of something to do..


lol maybe we should roll on floor,rabbit jump,or smashing head to wall?


LOL..The only thing I can think of is reading manga and watching anime. ): haha..
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08

l244l wrote:

You can solve some url puzzles example http://urlriddle.googlepages.com/start

Answer to the first one to get you going is dos. That what I do when I'm bored at work, it's kinda irritating sometimes though.


How do I solve it? There's only one riddle is it?
Posted 10/20/08

Carri-laksa wrote:


l244l wrote:

You can solve some url puzzles example http://urlriddle.googlepages.com/start

Answer to the first one to get you going is dos. That what I do when I'm bored at work, it's kinda irritating sometimes though.


How do I solve it? There's only one riddle is it?

Nope need to change the url to get the next riddle.

Another riddle url http://www.freewebs.com/mitizmitiz/mysteryquest/levelone.htm

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.