First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Korean Cast of Hana Yori Dango/Boys Over Flowers
29186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 1/7/09
EPISODE 1 AND 2 WITH GOOD QUALITY SUBS: http://www.veoh.com/users/ohmiyask


The cast for the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango has been confirmed. I know there are plenty of the same topic all over the forums but I don't think anyone of them has been clear about casting yet so I thought I'd give it a shot and clear up some confusion.

Makino Tsukushi/Shan Cai

Played by: Koo Hye Sun (age 24, recently seen in Strongest Chil Woo)



While filming:


Her role was played by Inoue Mao (JP version) and Barbie Xu (TW version).

In the Korean version, Makino will be called Keum Jandi.


Doumyoji Tsukasa/Dao Ming Si

Played by: Lee Min Ho (age 21, recently seen in I Am Sam )



While filming:


His role was played by Matsumoto Jun (JP version) and Jerry Yan (TW version).

In the Korean version, Doumyoji will be called Goo Joon Pyo.


Hanazawa Rui/Hua Ze Lei

Played by: Kim Hyun Joong (age 22, recently seen in Spotlight (cameo) , member of SS501)



While filming:


His role was played by Oguri Shun (JP version) and Vic Zhou (TW version).

In the Korean version, Rui will be called Yoon Ji Hoo.


Nishikado Soujiro/Xi Men

Played by: Kim Bum (age 19, recently seen in East of Eden)



While filming:


His role was played by Matsuda Shota (JP version) and Ken Zhu (TW version).

In the Korean version, Soujiro will be called So Yi Jung.


Mimasaka Akira/Mei Zuo

Played by: Kim Joon (age 23, member of T-Max)



While filming:


His role was played by Tsuyoshi Abe (JP version) and Vaness Wu (TW version).

In the Korean version, Akira will be called Song Woo Bin.


Also, DramaWiki shows the following castings:

Kim Hyun Joo as Goo Joon Hee - Doumyoji Tsubaki (sister of Tsukasa):



Han Chae Young as Min Seo Hyun - Toudou Shizuka (Hanazawa Rui's love interest):



Ahn Suk Hwan as Keum Il Bong - Makino Haruo (Tsukushi's father):



Im Ye Jin as Noh Gong Joo - Makino Chieko (Tsukushi's mother):



Park Ji Bin as Keum Kang San - Makino Susumu (Tsukushi's brother):



Lee Hye Young as Kang Hee Sook - Doumyoji Kaede (Doumyoji's mother):



Kim So Eun as Chu Ka Eul - Matsuoka Yuki (Tsukushi's friend):



Lee Si Young as Oh Min Ji - Sanjo Sakurako (the crazy girl who is in love with Doumyoji):



The Three Mean Girls Who Make Tsukushi/Shan Cai/Keum Jandi's Life a Misery at School:

Gook Ji Yeon as Jin Hee:



Jang Ja Yeon as Sun Ja:



Min Young Won as Mi Seuk:



I've never heard of these three so they must be newcomers.

All information of course is subject to change.

The show will be called 꽃보다 남자 / Boys Before Flowers and is scheduled to start in December 2008, broadcast by KBS. At the moment, DramaWiki shows 24 episodes.

Edit: The starting date has been moved back to January 5th.

It will be a long wait!

I'm adding a whole bunch of photos, partly found on the internet, partly posted on this thread so that people don't have to go through the ENTIRE thread to see them. Credit goes to those who already posted these and to whoever put them on the internet.



















TRAILERS:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-507154/Drama-Trailers-Boys-Before-Flowers-2009.html

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-509026/Drama-Trailers-Korean-Hana-Yori-Dango-Trailer.html

Also check out this fantastic fanmade MV by Yukisora (found on YouTube). Clips were taken from other dramas but it gives you a great feel for what to expect from this drama:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX-63BZCaD8&feature=related
2407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a country with 2...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
waha...the boy casts are kinda better looking than the japanese version
29186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

emeraldith wrote:

waha...the boy casts are kinda better looking than the japanese version


Hmmm, well, I don't know. More than how attractive they are, I'm hoping they will play their parts well. I haven't seen any of these people act so I wonder how well they will do their parts and if they can bring the characters to life. In the JP version, they really played the parts as they were meant to be played. It was like watching the anime come to life.
1539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
The Japanese version boys are better looking...
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Makino the korean cast she got act in Hearts Of 19 right?!?! Coz i got watch it on tv LOL!
29186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

japrock97 wrote:

Makino the korean cast she got act in Hearts Of 19 right?!?! Coz i got watch it on tv LOL!


Yes, she was in that show but I've never seen it. Is she any good?
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Err ... I guess she's good?
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / KL
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
omg!!i cant wait!!!!
467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / neverland
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
nice casting.
can't wait to watch this drama.
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
i love the cast!
cant wait to watch this drama..
2593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / away from RLE
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

Evening_star201 wrote:

The cast for the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango has been confirmed. I know there are plenty of the same topic all over the forums but I don't think anyone of them has been clear about casting yet so I thought I'd give it a shot and clear up some confusion.

Makino Tsukushi/Shan Cai

Played by: Koo Hye Sun (age 24, recently seen in Strongest Chil Woo)



Her role was played by Inoue Mao (JP version) and Barbie Xu (TW version).

In the Korean version, Makino will be called Yeon Woo.


Doumyoji Tsukasa/Dao Ming Si

Played by: Lee Min Ho (age 21, recently seen in I Am Sam )



His role was played by Matsumoto Jun (JP version) and Jerry Yan (TW version).

In the Korean version, Doumyoji will be called Goo Joon Pyo.



Hanazawa Rui/Hua Ze Lei

Played by: Kim Hyun Joong (age 22, recently seen in Spotlight (cameo) , member of SS501)



His role was played by Oguri Shun (JP version) and Vic Zhou (TW version).

In the Korean version, Rui will be called Yoon Ji Hoo.


Nishikado Soujiro/Mei Zuo

Played by: Kim Bum (age 19, recently seen in East of Eden)



His role was played by Matsuda Shota (JP version) and Vaness Wu (TW version).

In the Korean version, Soujiro will be called So Yi Jung.


Mimasaka Akira/Xi Men

Played by: Kim Joon (age 23, member of T-Max)



His role was played by Tsuyoshi Abe (JP version) and Ken Zhu (TW version).

In the Korean version, Akira will be called Song Woo Bin.


Also, DramaWiki shows the following castings:

Han Go Eun as Doumyoji Tsubaki (sister of Tsukasa):



Han Chae Young as Toudou Shizuka (Hanazawa Rui's love interest):



Kang Nam Gil as Makino Haruo (Tsukushi's father):



I don't know how precise this information is or if it has been confirmed by the production company yet!

The show will be called 꽃보다 남자 / Boys Before Flowers and is scheduled to start in December 2008, broadcast by KBS. At the moment, DramaWiki shows 24 episodes.

It will be a long wait until December!


I really thought that Mimasaka Akira was Mei Zhou in TW version

while...

Nishikado Sojirou was Xi Men...

it kinda makes sense because Both Sojirou and Xi Men had the episode with Yuki/Xiao Yu about the building thingy ...


and I really can't forget that in Meteor Rain ... Xi Men's name was SIEMEN that reflected on the billboard coz it's sounds like his name while Soujirou is Jirou (it's in jap characters though)

just saying...hehehehehe
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Tacloban City
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
I think Jun Matsumoto has more appeal though..
The korean version does not have that "bad boy" kind of look..
739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
omg!!she's old
i was hoping jang geun suk to be soujiroh
29186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

koi_jap wrote:


Evening_star201 wrote:

The cast for the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango has been confirmed. I know there are plenty of the same topic all over the forums but I don't think anyone of them has been clear about casting yet so I thought I'd give it a shot and clear up some confusion.

Makino Tsukushi/Shan Cai

Played by: Koo Hye Sun (age 24, recently seen in Strongest Chil Woo)



Her role was played by Inoue Mao (JP version) and Barbie Xu (TW version).

In the Korean version, Makino will be called Yeon Woo.


Doumyoji Tsukasa/Dao Ming Si

Played by: Lee Min Ho (age 21, recently seen in I Am Sam )



His role was played by Matsumoto Jun (JP version) and Jerry Yan (TW version).

In the Korean version, Doumyoji will be called Goo Joon Pyo.



Hanazawa Rui/Hua Ze Lei

Played by: Kim Hyun Joong (age 22, recently seen in Spotlight (cameo) , member of SS501)



His role was played by Oguri Shun (JP version) and Vic Zhou (TW version).

In the Korean version, Rui will be called Yoon Ji Hoo.


Nishikado Soujiro/Mei Zuo

Played by: Kim Bum (age 19, recently seen in East of Eden)



His role was played by Matsuda Shota (JP version) and Vaness Wu (TW version).

In the Korean version, Soujiro will be called So Yi Jung.


Mimasaka Akira/Xi Men

Played by: Kim Joon (age 23, member of T-Max)



His role was played by Tsuyoshi Abe (JP version) and Ken Zhu (TW version).

In the Korean version, Akira will be called Song Woo Bin.


Also, DramaWiki shows the following castings:

Han Go Eun as Doumyoji Tsubaki (sister of Tsukasa):



Han Chae Young as Toudou Shizuka (Hanazawa Rui's love interest):



Kang Nam Gil as Makino Haruo (Tsukushi's father):



I don't know how precise this information is or if it has been confirmed by the production company yet!

The show will be called 꽃보다 남자 / Boys Before Flowers and is scheduled to start in December 2008, broadcast by KBS. At the moment, DramaWiki shows 24 episodes.

It will be a long wait until December!


I really thought that Mimasaka Akira was Mei Zhou in TW version

while...

Nishikado Sojirou was Xi Men...

it kinda makes sense because Both Sojirou and Xi Men had the episode with Yuki/Xiao Yu about the building thingy ...


and I really can't forget that in Meteor Rain ... Xi Men's name was SIEMEN that reflected on the billboard coz it's sounds like his name while Soujirou is Jirou (it's in jap characters though)

just saying...hehehehehe


LOL! My mistake, I've changed it. Meteor Garden was so bloody long that my attention drifted away after the first ten episodes or so, so I couldn't really remember who was meant to be whom! Anyway, thanks for letting me know.
9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
yay!! i love Han Chae Young. i'm glad she's
in this drama. woot!

i have a question, since the title is like
"Boys Over Flowers" does it technically mean
"bros over hoes". hah for some reason it
keeps telling me that it does mean that. lol.
anywho sorry for the off topic question. =D
no need to answer. lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.