First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Advancements
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 11/24/08
+Put this groups URL in your profile/One Rank Up
+Get Membership Card(Forums)/One Rank Up
+Put group banner into profile/One Rank Up
+Put this group in your Favorite Groups/One Rank Up
+Upload 25 pictures/One Rank Up
+Participate in any event/One rank Up
+Win a contest/Three ranks up

Note:

There is NO MORE of that 'Post in forum or wall/one rank up



+Invite 50 people/One rank Up
+Invite 100 people/Two Rank Up
+Invite 250 people/Three Ranks Up
+Invite 500 people/Four Ranks Up
+Invite 1000 people/You are a noble Student

Fill the form:
What i did:





Everyone starts as a junior student






Note*:
We let you Go through by trusting that you did it, we will double check if we have time
If you do something you didn't but you said you did, then you might be D-ranked or Exspelled from the Academy


and here is just what to do, and you you did:
GO TO THE FORUM TOPIC: POSITIONS
and tell us your position b4 and now
Moderator
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shugo Chara World XD
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
post what i did again??

all from the beginning??
Member
994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
I FINALLY DID SOMETHING!!Y AYAY!!! (only posting group urls on page *sigh* so hopeless)
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 11/11/08

Miniaturebuddy wrote:

hahahha I've like only uploaded like 5 pics ^.^
I only have one rank since I put this group on my favs





Miniaturebuddy wrote:

wait.....how much times have I posted on the walls n forums?





Miniaturebuddy wrote:

so post in forums as in any forums????
and can you like repaet a thing to get a rank e.g continuely add pictures?





Yoshizuka wrote:

lol.. yeah maybe..
btw, pony-chan..
i've added more photos and post in forum n wall 2..
so.. eh, yeah.. u know what i mean.. XD


ok! i'll just make you guys 1-star students!!!!

i'll change the ranking system so don't worry to much
Member
994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/12/08 , edited 11/12/08
well wat I did so far?:
-put group URL on profile
-get membershipcard (the card is still being made but does it still count?)
- put as my fav group
n where is group banner , its either I'm very blind, my comp is VERY slow it can't load or it isn't even on there
wait lemme check again
Posted 11/10/08

Yoshizuka wrote:

yeah.. its a lot work to have a higher rank.. but, how do you know that we had:

+Put this groups URL in your profile/One Rank Up
+Get Membership Card(Forums)/One Rank Up [not available]
+Put group banner into profile/One Rank Up [not available]
+Put this group in your Favorite Groups/One Rank Up
+Upload 25 pictures/One Rank Up
+Participate in any event/One rank Up
+Win a contest/Three ranks up
+Post in forum or wall/one rank up

i just wonder XD





Yoshizuka wrote:

err.. can i be ranked up? XD

okay, What i did:

1. post in wall 3 times.. T_T
2. post in forum? umm.. forgot.. at least already post 5 or so..
3. put group URL in profile..
4. upload around 28 pic.. uploading more now!! XD





Yoshizuka wrote:


pony200 wrote:


Yoshizuka wrote:

err.. can i be ranked up? XD

okay, What i did:

1. post in wall 3 times.. T_T
2. post in forum? umm.. forgot.. at least already post 5 or so..
3. put group URL in profile..
4. upload around 28 pic.. uploading more now!! XD


ok! you're a moderate student but 5 more ranks and you'll be a advance


lol!! thank you very much! -hug pony200-

i'll try post and upload more pic in this forum!!

btw, i've upload more photo.. please check it and if i upload the same pic, you could deleted it..
sorry.. XD





Miniaturebuddy wrote:

hahahha I've like only uploaded like 5 pics ^.^
I only have one rank since I put this group on my favs





Miniaturebuddy wrote:

wait.....how much times have I posted on the walls n forums?





Miniaturebuddy wrote:

so post in forums as in any forums????
and can you like repaet a thing to get a rank e.g continuely add pictures?





Yoshizuka wrote:

lol.. yeah maybe..
btw, pony-chan..
i've added more photos and post in forum n wall 2..
so.. eh, yeah.. u know what i mean.. XD





Yoshizuka wrote:

lol! okay!! thanks!!

btw, can i be a guardian?






KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

+Put this groups URL in your profile/One Rank Up
+Get Membership Card(Forums)/One Rank Up [not available]
+Put group banner into profile/One Rank Up [not available]
+Put this group in your Favorite Groups/One Rank Up
+Upload 25 pictures/One Rank Up -- Uploaded 53 pix....So,TWO RANKS UP!
+Participate in any event/One rank Up
+Win a contest/Three ranks up
+Post in forum or wall/one rank up -- Answered 6 forums & posted to wall 2 times....How many ranks up is that?!?





+Invite 50 people/One rank Up
+Invite 100 people/Two Rank Up -- Invited 102 Friends,So TWO RANKS UP
+Invite 250 people/Three Ranks Up
+Invite 500 people/Four Ranks Up
+Invite 1000 people/You are a noble Student

BTW,once I get a membership card,I'll post the card & the club's link.


Just curious here......What I'd like most is to be Hoshina Utau.
How many more ranks up is that?




OK! Everthing is everywhere so i'm going to clean this forum, so please post what you did AGAIN cause
i'm gonna delete the other replies

Thank YOU =D
Posted 11/13/08

Miniaturebuddy wrote:

well wat I did so far?:
-put group URL on profile
-get membershipcard (the card is still being made but does it still count?)
- put as my fav group
n where is group banner , its either I'm very blind, my comp is VERY slow it can't load or it isn't even on there
wait lemme check again


ok!!!! i'll just pretend you have the banner on ur profile

4 ranks up =D

please tell me on the forum positions what position are are now that will be
Posted 11/13/08

Yoshizuka wrote:

post what i did again??

all from the beginning??


just what you did cause i updated you already =D
Moderator
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shugo Chara World XD
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
o0o

ic ic

hm..

post in forum whenever someone post new / reply..
post in wall around 4 5 times..
put group banner in my profile..
update more picture.. around 20-30 pic again..
get membership card and put it in my profile..

how much rank do i get?
Member
994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
yea here is my pic for the thngy:
Moderator
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shugo Chara World XD
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
??

what's this pic for??
Posted 11/18/08 , edited 11/18/08

Miniaturebuddy wrote:

yea here is my pic for the thngy:





Yoshizuka wrote:

??

what's this pic for??


I'll make it ASAP and it's for the Guardian Council thing!!!

and it's my Character Tranformation with Orihime!!!!!! LOL

lol LOL lol LOL lol

where'd you get yours from? i found mine. =P
Moderator
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shugo Chara World XD
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
ohh.. ic ic.. its for the guardian council..

pony-chan.. I already send the pic to u.. or do u want me to post it here again?
Posted 11/19/08 , edited 11/19/08

Yoshizuka wrote:

ohh.. ic ic.. its for the guardian council..

pony-chan.. I already send the pic to u.. or do u want me to post it here again?


nope =D

i got your pic b4 you gave it to me,

and i got miniature's b4 as well =P

Member
994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

pony200 wrote:


Miniaturebuddy wrote:

yea here is my pic for the thngy:





Yoshizuka wrote:

??

what's this pic for??


I'll make it ASAP and it's for the Guardian Council thing!!!

and it's my Character Tranformation with Orihime!!!!!! LOL

lol LOL lol LOL lol

where'd you get yours from? i found mine. =P


I found mine on google

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.